The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know about that, im one of those people who pops into home bargains for one thing and ends up spending a hundred quid. It all adds up- tat or nor tat.
They just seem to piss money down the toilet imo, just spend spend spend without a seemingly care in the world on silly things.
That’s very true 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
What was her treat? A work out pedaling a boat with a toddler... oh the joys. Id rather send chris and have alone time with the baby.
A special treat for Lazy should be a nutritious diet, a personal trainer to melt some of that lard, a divorce and a parenting course. Oh and maybe a personality transplant?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
ive seen all the comments regarding there income and expenditure, i have a house around the same price as theres mine was 850k thousand but we put a large deposit down so mine and my hubands mortgage is for around 500k whoich i would suspect the inghams is around that. we pay around 2500 a month plus 2000 a year in council tax taking into account that plus electric and gas which are increasing, tv licence, house insurance, food shop, water, car repayments/insurance.... theres no way the inghams are comfortable enough to be going out spending on tat at the rate she does. me and my husband are very comfortable in our careers (one a surgeon and other a+e consultant) and some months we have to balance our finances although unlike sarah and chris we have savings and other investments to help out if needed.

theres no way they arent struggling having to pay for tutors mortgage, council tax, credit card bills ect all on youtube money.

i dont come from a family with money growing up but sarah seems to me that she is materialistic and keeps chasing for the next fix in that regards because me and my husband have a beautiful home and are welcoming twins in 4 weeks and weve had to work hard sometimes to furnish it ect because we decided to put our savings and my husbands inheritance into buying a more long term house ie the current one we have rather than a smaller one and move later in life. weve also taken our time in buying furniture so to make sure we were investing in the right furniture for a long time rather than whats in style now and we put money aide for our children and future children we also like a little luxuary holiday ect.

sarah and him are in a rut of spending money to chase money rather than just admitting things arent where they should be and cutting back and going to what you know. i think personally i would have prefered them to not buy the caravan and dpd van and just spent time making there house a home, sorting out above the garage and make it a homeschool and even sort there garage out put things on ebay or sell on depop. get back to that family who did crafts with there kids, did things at weekend, decorate the house for the holidays they would probably see there views increase but theve gone into wonderland of thinking they driving across europe will fetch views in it wont because thats not there target audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
get back to that family who did crafts with there kids, did things at weekend, decorate the house for the holidays they would probably see there views increase but theve gone into wonderland of thinking they driving across europe will fetch views in it wont because thats not there target audience.
I 100% agree. I think they'd do much better going back home and uploading 2 or 3 times a week. They're not relatable any more with the vast majority of their audience and if the haters stopped watching then I suspect their views would drop to around 25-30k.

Plenty of people are doing what they do much better / on a much larger scale, and those looking for adventurous travel content are going to be watching families like The bucket list family, rather than an unwashed family travelling in a rusty van barely showing anything from the countries they're travelling to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“What are some of your weaknesses?”

Sarah: “I don’t tolerate sugar and can only eat Orange Twirls, that’s the only sugar I can tolerate. And ice cream, which I don’t like very much.”

“Tell us more about your work experience.”

Sarah: “Before I was famous, I was a mum while my rock star/skater/mathematician/meteorologists/cheerleader husband went to work. I really didn’t want to burn myself out so I also left all the housework for him…he’s a dream…aren’t ya babe?! I sometimes precipitated - er…or is it participated?…In medical studies, so I have been a great retribution….contribution to science and the advantagement - I mean advancement…of medical science. Since then I have also ran several online businesses where I find design inspiration online and turn those into my own. It really is amazing how the images I create in my mind are EXACTLY identical to the inspirations, I’m just THAT creative!”
Love what you’ve added on 👍🏻🤣🤣

And love the hats! Thanks mods

Reactions: 13
I 100% agree. I think they'd do much better going back home and uploading 2 or 3 times a week. They're not relatable any more with the vast majority of their audience and if the haters stopped watching then I suspect their views would drop to around 25-30k.

Plenty of people are doing what they do much better / on a much larger scale, and those looking for adventurous travel content are going to be watching families like The bucket list family, rather than an unwashed family travelling in a rusty van barely showing anything from the countries they're travelling to.
ive done it except we hired a motor home and did it while at uni in the time that we had off so it was an amazing experience i also think personally i wouldnt go to the place they have this time of year id have done that in the summer and maybe done place like germany this time of year.

i totally agree with you about inghams being relatable there never going to be that van life family because they dont do it right the point is you explore the place your in and they dont they go to primark. its just not there audience. even if they want to daily upload from home they could do 3 to 4 daily vlogs a weeks and other days say do a how we home school video, shopping haul for family of 7 ect id think id even watch some of them especially with having twins in a few weeks id love to know how people manage sleep patterns with 2 children ect. like you can tell they have no management team and if sarah had any common sense she would listen to people. i dont hate them as a family i hate what theyve become wheres the sarah who put her kids first, i do think chris has this idea in his head that hes some sort of celebrity and people are just out to get him when in actualy fact if he was a celebrity and had done what hes done he would probably be in a florida jail because it would have been national news not just the odd article.

my issue with this trip is the children dont even look happy especially izzy i feel sorry for the girl i also think shes hoping for a cat so thats the excuse not to go on this crap. its just some teenage pipe dream for chris and sarah seems to be pandering to everything he wants..

id have a bit more respect for her if she was like the saconne is where jonathon is hardly in the videos and shes trying to turn channel into a mum and children channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to confess that I have done a Sarah today.

I was shopping and something my daughter really wants for Christmas was almost sold out - only one left. I had planned to get it next week when they are at school. My son was with me (and still believes in Santa). Suddenly the next couple of months flashed before me and I panicked thinking what if I can't find it again, what if I risk getting it online and there aren't any, there are so many empty shelves everywhere the last week so what if it gets worse.

Before I knew what I was doing it was in the trolley and I'm telling my son that it's fine, I'll just send it away to Santa so don't tell her I'm getting it.

I've never sent anything away to Santa before. Is this the slippery slope and I'm turning into Sarah? I do love orange twirls. I'm going to Blackpool. Will I end up buying frilly baby clothes that are too small?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Another shining example of water safety. While Esme’s getting off the boat Isla reminds her about her life jacket and Sarah says ‘she doesn’t have to wear it if she doesn’t want to’. Moments later Esme says how it’s so deep she can’t touch the bottom. 😡

And what do they have against strapping babies into their chairs? Every bloody time!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Another shining example of water safety. While Esme’s getting off the boat Isla reminds her about her life jacket and Sarah says ‘she doesn’t have to wear it if she doesn’t want to’. Moments later Esme says how it’s so deep she can’t touch the bottom. 😡

And what do they have against strapping babies into their chairs? Every bloody time!!
oh yes, it takes up so much time strapping the baby in. I am sitting right here next to her, so don't worry. But what if you suddenly have to get up for an emergency. or just to get your self a cheezy cup of tea.

Reactions: 16
Oh bejesus Sarah38 your husband does you know favours leaving unglamorous clips in
You look big in this but I can slightly see izzy in this photo,
Firstly who holds their cup like that, she's like a chubby golum, protecting her 'precious' tea (with 10 sugars).

Secondly that cup/mug is massive but look how her trotters make it look so small.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.