The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Setting the scene
Sarah 38 is at a future interview, sitting opposite those interviewing her, for a very important job. Her husband is sitting outside the interview room, near to the door, which is slightly left ajar.
Transcript of interview
Interviewer…….Tell us a little about your strengths Sarah.
Sarah38………Morning guys,
Well, I’m a famous influencer, ( shouting to Chris outside the room) is influencer the right word babe? Anyway that’s what I am. I’ve travelled all over the world gaining life experiences you know. I’m an expert at cutting hair with pizza scissors and cooking pot noodles too! I definitely know the ins and outs of foreign car parks and can spot a mozzy a mile off! Oh also I’m a beach babe and understand all about wide angled lenses when doing photos. You guys won’t believe how good I am at ranting, is that the right word babe, ranting? Anyway at ranting at trolls who are just so jealous of my families life style. Anyway I’m also a right good home schooler and an expert at giving my chuldrun independence a very lot of they’re there their time when doing it! I don’t interfere very much in they’re there learning at all so am a right good mother. My English has come on loads too since being a vanlifer as you can probably tell, Isn’t that right babe? I am great at buying just whats we need from B&M and Primark and have become an expert, is it expert babe, is that the right word? Anyway become an expert in plastic plants and baskets and other thingymabobydoos . Oh and for the record, my husband is a famous rock star and pro skater and has spent hours and hours learning how to use Instagram and snap chat.
So I really think that I can give a very big lot to your company. What is it you do again here? Oh you make beany hats don’t you, that’s a stunning job.(shouting again) Hey babe if I get this job I might get a discount code IFAM20% maybe babe! Cackle cackle cackle
Guys you really must need me!
Mhwaaaaa x

Sent from my iPhone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I definitely think they are living beyond their means. They will still be bringing in much more than they would have had pre youtube days. Even though a lot of their things are cheap, it soon adds up if buying it as often as they do. Shein isn't expensive, but doing a haul every month for each person will soon add up. B&M might be cheap, but not when going every day and buying things that will just be put in the garage and forgotten about. They buy quite cheap furniture, but thinking of how many new items they got for the new house when they already had perfectly usable things means they spent a lot more than they needed to. They frequently buy more expensive items like the hot tub, caravan, van, phones, new tv.

Their mortgage must be high. When I think of what they spend in comparison to what we spend, they must spend much more overall even if they are claiming back part of the cost/VAT as part of the business.

Reactions: 28
Sarah 38 is at a future interview, sitting opposite those interviewing her, for a very important job.
That's the only incorrect part of this whole scenario. It's more likely to read Sarah 38 is at a future interview, sitting opposite those interviewing her, for a MLM job trying to sell sand in the Sahara. 😅

Getting a job right now isn't easy, and even minimum wage jobs have stiff competition. There's no way she'll even make an interview shortlist, let alone get the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Their views are really low, imagine travelling around beautiful countries but your so boring that you can't even get anyone to watch. They will have a Massive clickbait title tonight for certain. When they are desperate they involve police (done that) , or injuries and accidents, etc let's see what tonight's is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Their views are really low, imagine travelling around beautiful countries but your so boring that you can't even get anyone to watch. They will have a Massive clickbait title tonight for certain. When they are desperate they involve police (done that) , or injuries and accidents, etc let's see what tonight's is.
Injuries or accidents is a good call. I think they'll fake a van break in. Clickbait the title so it sounds serious, and then it'll be something pathetic like a bird stole a pack of biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That would be good .The couple I worked for had a house abroad so maybe just traveling doesn't apply
Yes, I do believe owning property in the country where you stay makes a difference to residency status. I don't think the DPD van of nightmares counts as a 'residence' even if they claim to be living in it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
I dont know about that, im one of those people who pops into home bargains for one thing and ends up spending a hundred quid. It all adds up- tat or nor tat.
They just seem to piss money down the toilet imo, just spend spend spend without a seemingly care in the world on silly things.
I do wonder about mu hnif her purchases. Zing returned for refunds tho... So the hauls are just for show

I do wonder about mu hnif her purchases. Zing returned for refunds tho... So the hauls are just for show
Sorry. Ment to say... Much of her purchases are returned for refunds...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf if you look at what some of these vlogging families do with and to their kids for views, the Inghams aren't even among the worst. It's Creepy being a sex case that makes them stand out for me but there is all kinds of badwrong happening on that platform. It never fails to amaze me what levels of child abuse YT are willing to ignore in their content creators in exchange for ad revenue. One pair of nitwit Yanks have just moved into a fkn teepee in Vermont as winter approaches with a 2 week old baby. They have a wood burning stove in there with a flue that doesn't even exit the teepee. If the kid doesn't end up with critical bronchial problems or die of pneumonia it'll be a miracle.
Oh god what family is this?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There is a preview of tonight’s slog on Creepys IG, they are all on a boat and the only one to have a life jacket is Jace. They will never learn😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh god what family is this?
I don't think we're supposed to name other channels here. I did it once in a similar circumstance and my post was deleted so I don't want to risk it again. They're those sort of ultra white middle class 20 somethings who call themselves "Nomads" when they're actually Trustafarians playing at sustainable living off the back of a generous allowance from cashed up parents.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
There is a preview of tonight’s slog on Creepys IG, they are all on a boat and the only one to have a life jacket is Jace. They will never learn😡😡😡
Ah water and no life jackets, I supposed that means they're going for the CHILD ALMOST DROWNED clickbait. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ah water and no life jackets, I supposed that means they're going for the CHILD ALMOST DROWNED clickbait. 🙄
Obviously not wearing life jackets to get trolls and concerned ifam commenting. Remember every comment, and tick, good or bad, gives them money!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Setting the scene
Sarah 38 is at a future interview, sitting opposite those interviewing her, for a very important job. Her husband is sitting outside the interview room, near to the door, which is slightly left ajar.
Transcript of interview
Interviewer…….Tell us a little about your strengths Sarah.
Sarah38………Morning guys,
Well, I’m a famous influencer, ( shouting to Chris outside the room) is influencer the right word babe? Anyway that’s what I am. I’ve travelled all over the world gaining life experiences you know. I’m an expert at cutting hair with pizza scissors and cooking pot noodles too! I definitely know the ins and outs of foreign car parks and can spot a mozzy a mile off! Oh also I’m a beach babe and understand all about wide angled lenses when doing photos. You guys won’t believe how good I am at ranting, is that the right word babe, ranting? Anyway at ranting at trolls who are just so jealous of my families life style. Anyway I’m also a right good home schooler and an expert at giving my chuldrun independence a very lot of they’re there their time when doing it! I don’t interfere very much in they’re there learning at all so am a right good mother. My English has come on loads too since being a vanlifer as you can probably tell, Isn’t that right babe? I am great at buying just whats we need from B&M and Primark and have become an expert, is it expert babe, is that the right word? Anyway become an expert in plastic plants and baskets and other thingymabobydoos . Oh and for the record, my husband is a famous rock star and pro skater and has spent hours and hours learning how to use Instagram and snap chat.
So I really think that I can give a very big lot to your company. What is it you do again here? Oh you make beany hats don’t you, that’s a stunning job.(shouting again) Hey babe if I get this job I might get a discount code IFAM20% maybe babe! Cackle cackle cackle
Guys you really must need me!
Mhwaaaaa x

Sent from my iPhone
“What are some of your weaknesses?”

Sarah: “I don’t tolerate sugar and can only eat Orange Twirls, that’s the only sugar I can tolerate. And ice cream, which I don’t like very much.”

“Tell us more about your work experience.”

Sarah: “Before I was famous, I was a mum while my rock star/skater/mathematician/meteorologists/cheerleader husband went to work. I really didn’t want to burn myself out so I also left all the housework for him…he’s a dream…aren’t ya babe?! I sometimes precipitated - er…or is it participated?…In medical studies, so I have been a great retribution….contribution to science and the advantagement - I mean advancement…of medical science. Since then I have also ran several online businesses where I find design inspiration online and turn those into my own. It really is amazing how the images I create in my mind are EXACTLY identical to the inspirations, I’m just THAT creative!”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I definitely think they are living beyond their means. They will still be bringing in much more than they would have had pre youtube days. Even though a lot of their things are cheap, it soon adds up if buying it as often as they do. Shein isn't expensive, but doing a haul every month for each person will soon add up. B&M might be cheap, but not when going every day and buying things that will just be put in the garage and forgotten about. They buy quite cheap furniture, but thinking of how many new items they got for the new house when they already had perfectly usable things means they spent a lot more than they needed to. They frequently buy more expensive items like the hot tub, caravan, van, phones, new tv.

Their mortgage must be high. When I think of what they spend in comparison to what we spend, they must spend much more overall even if they are claiming back part of the cost/VAT as part of the business.
I think they have a deal with Shein but have never declared it as an ad esp with the amount they buy.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Every vanlifer worth their salt does a "OMG we were broken into last night" vlog at least once. Come on Creepster, you know you want to do it, look at how many times you've done the intruder clickbait :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every vanlifer worth their salt does a "OMG we were broken into last night" vlog at least once. Come on Creepster, you know you want to do it, look at how many times you've done the intruder clickbait :ROFLMAO:
Yep, i'm surprised it's taken this long. They're running out of time, even if it's just a bird who burgles them. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's now reminded me we'll have to go through the whole elf intruder tit again soon.

I have to say that last year blaming the poor elves for the smashed up glass was just weird. Who lets their children walk into a room with smashed glass on the floor?! Who would ever smash a glass just to set up a scene with an elf? Still convinced Chris smashed it and hadn't cleaned up so blamed the elves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What was her treat? A work out pedaling a boat with a toddler... oh the joys. Id rather send chris and have alone time with the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why, why would you film your 12 year old child, bent over in a swimsuit?! WHY?! Absolutely disgusting, that poor girl!

Screenshot_20211030-170944_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.