The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this already been shared, but why on earth would Isabelle caption her own selfie "my pretty girls"?

Is this not proof that those creep hashtags about #teengirl #teensofinstagram is her weird creepy step dad running it ? (Not to mention the use of #vanlife, fooking eye roll)

Screenshot_20211029-215702_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Seriously, Chris - are you not embarrassed by your #vanlife views?

This channel has 154k subs vs your 1.34 million. Look at the amount of views and likes their vlog has got in one week! Your vlogs take months to reach those viewing figures.

Only 7 out of your last 192 vlogs have managed to get more views - and those are due to 3 birthdays including a sweet 16, the birth of Mila plus a house move.

You and the shite you pump out as 'content' are truly pathetic.

1635585090456.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has this already been shared, but why on earth would Isabelle caption her own selfie "my pretty girls"?

Is this not proof that those creep hashtags about #teengirl #teensofinstagram is her weird creepy step dad running it ? (Not to mention the use of #vanlife, fooking eye roll)

View attachment 836838
Exactly! And why isnt Isla included in the photo, how must that make her feel 😡 ok edited…my mistake, there is more than one photo on Instagram

Reactions: 13
So with the lack of views and the obvious decline in views, will this impact on the money they make? I have absolutely no idea how money works in youtube/instagram/facebook world. But will they really be feeling the impact of declining views, or will they still be making enough to live comfortably? I just dont understand how they can afford the mortgage on pylon palace. However, i piss myself laughing thinking about when Lazy and Creepy will have to apply for jobs and i imagine them both within an interview setting lol :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So with the lack of views and the obvious decline in views, will this impact on the money they make? I have absolutely no idea how money works in youtube/instagram/facebook world. But will they really be feeling the impact of declining views, or will they still be making enough to live comfortably? I just dont understand how they can afford the mortgage on pylon palace. However, i piss myself laughing thinking about when Lazy and Creepy will have to apply for jobs and i imagine them both within an interview setting lol :)
They made 100k last year ( but have debts to revenue and the caravan that more or less cancelled that out). Bored lockdown views contributed alot to that. The year before they only made 40k.

As long as they don't pay their tax bill they are probably making enough to survive. I assume eventually, sometime in the next 2 years they will inevitably have to declare bankruptcy.

Vanlife is their latest attempt to reclaim the glory days and its clearly not working.

Reactions: 29
I feel so sorry for the girls, squashed up like sardines in that van, no privacy, especially for Isabelle and Esme who need it. Lazy and Creepy obviously don’t care about anyone but themselves. Too busy “making memories”, which is eating pot noodles out of a DPD van, not being able to go to school or have a proper wash, how do they even wash their clothes, it’s clearly obvious they don’t.

Reactions: 26
They made 100k last year ( but have debts to revenue and the caravan that more or less cancelled that out). Bored lockdown views contributed alot to that. The year before they only made 40k.

As long as they don't pay their tax bill they are probably making enough to survive. I assume eventually, sometime in the next 2 years they will inevitably have to declare bankruptcy.

Vanlife is their latest attempt to reclaim the glory days and its clearly not working.
How are they getting away with not paying their taxes?

Reactions: 11
How are they getting away with not paying their taxes?
I believe it's to do with how long they spend outside of the UK. Something to do with the 183 day rule. But i'm happy to be corrected if i'm wrong. :)

Reactions: 10
Why has Esme got to the age she has and still not been corrected.. it's "brought" not "brung"
I can't stand it when people say "look what I brung"
Probably if she was in her private school she might have been corrected. I still don’t understand why if you could afford to privately educate your children you wouldn’t. I know there is nothing wrong with state schools, but given that they thought Esme was dyslexic you would think that that school might have helped? How Sarah can say that her and Chris home educating their children is better than either state or private education is beyond me.

Reactions: 20
I believe it's to do with how long they spend outside of the UK. Something to do with the 183 day rule. But i'm happy to be corrected if i'm wrong. :)
So this explains all their trips away, it's to avoid paying tax.

Reactions: 18
Doesn’t look like they’re living comfortably to me 🤷‍♀️ If their idea of living the dream is travelling in an old DPD van they can keep it. And for what it’s worth I thought it looked better before Chris started working in it. 😊

Reactions: 25
Before anyone complains, THAT REALLY IS CREEPY'S EYE.
I get into enough trouble so best make that clear 😇
I dont think you will get into trouble for stating the obvious! A lot of us have been saying for years that he has the most unfortunate looking side eyes.

Doesn’t look like they’re living comfortably to me 🤷‍♀️ If their idea of living the dream is travelling in an old DPD van they can keep it. And for what it’s worth I thought it looked better before Chris started working in it. 😊
I agree, but i meant how they seem to be able to spend money on tat without a care in the world.

Reactions: 14
But it's shows as a debt so I don't think it's that they don't owe 70k+ in taxes, they just haven't paid it.

And they haven't managed 6 months abroad last year or this year so don't think they qualify as exempt.

They are just accruing a debt (assuming plus fines and interest) to the govt

Reactions: 13
I don't think they meet the criteria.

If you're earning then you have to pay tax whether that's to the UK government or the country you are residing in. The Inghams aren't actually 'living' in another country, they are simply travelling through them. They aren't paying tax in those countries.

Their only home is in the UK, they have owned it for over 91 days and have spent at least 30 days in it. Pretty sure they have/will have spent 183 days in the UK during the current tax year.

1635591623313.png

ETA:b They also have a UK registered company with UK based employees who they have claimed furlough pay for. They've also received the 30k Gov grant. Surely tht would have implications of they became 'non UK residents'? They might well have to pay all of that back

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
N
Not supporting them at all as we know they won’t be done on time but Mila is coming up to 12 weeks now, ….so she is due those ones, but I don’t think she got her first lot on time …..I can’t remember if you have to wait a certain time, or you can catch up,when due…so her 16 week ones a a way off, I don’t think they will be at home for any of these to be on time though….think the van should be called…sugar babe after the amount of sugar they eat, and their love of calling each other babe…

Reactions: 6
I don't think they meet the criteria.

If you're earning then you have to pay tax whether that's to the UK government or the country you are residing in. The Inghams aren't actually 'living' in another country, they are simply travelling through them. They aren't paying tax in those countries.
As I said more than happy to be corrected, so thank you. :) If they don't meet the criteria then they'll have to pay it eventually, and it'll be a huge dent in their finances when it happens.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if it’s “off topic” or irrelevant to the thread, but you’re all just amazing honestly. This site gets so much bad press, but we are all here for one reason, this family are a car crash! And our main concern has and always will be those children & the dog. Those children are suffering, even if they don't realise it, they 100% are.

they are so spoilt with regards to holidays and possessions at Christmas, yet the things they really need and crave, such as, a safe homely home, parents who care about their health, medical attention and medical care ON TIME SARAH and NOT when you can fit it in around your shopping/travelling schedule.

I hope to god these fame hungry pair crash soon, so that all they have left to focus on is their children, but in my head I just know if they loose it all, they won’t be any more interested in them kids (and the dog) they will still put them last and themselves first 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Let's face it, HMRC aren't backwards at coming forwards about getting the money they owe, so I hope for those kids sake that Creepy bollocks has a plan to pay his taxes. HMRC can't take their home, but they can take any possessions and sell them to go towards the tax owed. However, if they don't have enough money to pay the mortgage (and there is no way they will if the views keep heading downwards) then they are going to have to sell.

Neither Creepy or Lazy will be able to find a job that will pay enough to pay for that mortgage, living costs for a family of 7 and a tax repayment plan. I think they are paying anywhere between £1500 (interest only) to £3000 repayment for their mortgage. These are very rough figures and will be even more if they have gone with a lender who deals in risky loans, which we know they have.
It wouldn't surprise me to see a GoFundMe for them to keep Mingham mansion, begging their hardcore 40k fans to donate to the fund, but if I were them I would be careful about doing that because the tax man could see that as income and use it to pay off their taxes.

Tick tock Minghams, the tax man won't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.