The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They made 100k last year ( but have debts to revenue and the caravan that more or less cancelled that out). Bored lockdown views contributed alot to that. The year before they only made 40k.

As long as they don't pay their tax bill they are probably making enough to survive. I assume eventually, sometime in the next 2 years they will inevitably have to declare bankruptcy.

Vanlife is their latest attempt to reclaim the glory days and its clearly not working.
40k wow they will never be able to the mortgage if that's all they are making @at present.

Reactions: 16
As I said more than happy to be corrected, so thank you. :) If they don't meet the criteria then they'll have to pay it eventually, and it'll be a huge dent in their finances when it happens.
I'm certainly no expert in this field, it's just what I've tracked down from Google.

If they are hoping that being out of the UK for a certain period of time is going to work then I think they will be sorely disappointed.

They definitely don't qualify for the automatic overseas test.

Unless they are out of the UK for 6 months between April 2021 and April 2022 then they will qualify for 2 out of 3 of the automatic residence test criteria. They only need to meet 1 out of the 3.

Even if they didn't meet any of the criteria for the automatic residence test they meet 4 out of 5 of the sufficient ties test. Note that point 5 specifically says "spending more days in the UK than any single country". A few weeks in Spain, a few more in France and then time spent in whatever other places they visit won't be sufficient.

1635594228872.png

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for the girls, squashed up like sardines in that van, no privacy, especially for Isabelle and Esme who need it. Lazy and Creepy obviously don’t care about anyone but themselves. Too busy “making memories”, which is eating pot noodles out of a DPD van, not being able to go to school or have a proper wash, how do they even wash their clothes, it’s clearly obvious they don’t.
They cant be washing their clothes nor using the toilet because in a van the toilet needs to be emptied every 2 days and thats only 2 of us in the van water can be a problem to them also with 7 people in the van and no shower in the van they have to stand outside with cold water so dont think they will be doing that often even if their was hot water if you have to wear swimwear how can you refresh your private parts and at some point one of the three (mother Issy or Esme) must have their monthlies so how do they cope with that ??? The van cant be very fresh smelling !!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
As I said more than happy to be corrected, so thank you. :) If they don't meet the criteria then they'll have to pay it eventually, and it'll be a huge dent in their finances when it happens.
HMRC are notorious for bankrupting people who owe them money. However, I believe the self employed/limited company cut of for payment of 2020/21 tax year is January 1st.

Reactions: 13
They cant be washing their clothes nor using the toilet because in a van the toilet needs to be emptied every 2 days and thats only 2 of us in the van water can be a problem to them also with 7 people in the van and no shower in the van they have to stand outside with cold water so dont think they will be doing that often even if their was hot water if you have to wear swimwear how can you refresh your private parts and at some point one of the three (mother Issy or Esme) must have their monthlies so how do they cope with that ??? The van cant be very fresh smelling !!!
The thought of what the pervavan smells like makes me sick. Just imagine Creepy with his B.O Pasty smelling pits, morning breath, and toilet.

But yes Lazy we are all jealous of you lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I dont think you will get into trouble for stating the obvious! A lot of us have been saying for years that he has the most unfortunate looking side eyes.

I agree, but i meant how they seem to be able to spend money on tat without a care in the world.
Because actually tat isn’t that expensive 😂

Reactions: 6
Let's face it, HMRC aren't backwards at coming forwards about getting the money they owe, so I hope for those kids sake that Creepy bollocks has a plan to pay his taxes. HMRC can't take their home, but they can take any possessions and sell them to go towards the tax owed. However, if they don't have enough money to pay the mortgage (and there is no way they will if the views keep heading downwards) then they are going to have to sell.

Neither Creepy or Lazy will be able to find a job that will pay enough to pay for that mortgage, living costs for a family of 7 and a tax repayment plan. I think they are paying anywhere between £1500 (interest only) to £3000 repayment for their mortgage. These are very rough figures and will be even more if they have gone with a lender who deals in risky loans, which we know they have.
It wouldn't surprise me to see a GoFundMe for them to keep Mingham mansion, begging their hardcore 40k fans to donate to the fund, but if I were them I would be careful about doing that because the tax man could see that as income and use it to pay off their taxes.

Tick tock Minghams, the tax man won't wait!
For my sins, I repossessed many houses during my career. Building society’s and more so sun prime mortgage lenders (which Creepy is likely to have used) are ruthless when they aren’t paid. I wouldn’t wish repossession on anyone. It must be the worst thing that can happen. However these clowns will have brought it on themselves, with their gross stupidity. It truly is heartbreaking when it is illness or relationship problems cause it. I went into estate agency management to sell homes not take them from people.

Reactions: 27
Because actually tat isn’t that expensive 😂
I dont know about that, im one of those people who pops into home bargains for one thing and ends up spending a hundred quid. It all adds up- tat or nor tat.
They just seem to piss money down the toilet imo, just spend spend spend without a seemingly care in the world on silly things.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe it's to do with how long they spend outside of the UK. Something to do with the 183 day rule. But i'm happy to be corrected if i'm wrong. :)
Is that why they were in such a hurry to leave?

Reactions: 5
Who believes this jumper that says "BABY GIRL" was chosen by the 12 year old young lady wearing it?

Who believes that toothpaste fell onto it accidentally and Lazy pointing it out (on video and then added to the vlog) wasn't intentional?

brf.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looking at this picture it's quite sad really how many beaches and seas and waterparks are the girls meant to get excited about it must be like having fkin beans on toast for your tea EvErY Night
I believe it's to do with how long they spend outside of the UK. Something to do with the 183 day rule. But i'm happy to be corrected if i'm wrong. :)
No it's true I worked for someone who went out the country for 12wks of the year to pay a lot less tax I think its really unfair cos if you think about it only people with Money can do that let's be honest it's always us law abiding citizens that are tit on I was still paying my fkin tax every week Grrrrrrrr ....I think that's why Lazy is sticking it out cos they can't come home yet even if she wanted to so she's stuck in her Delivery Van !!!!!! Hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No it's true I worked for someone who went out the country for 12wks of the year to pay a lot less tax I think its really unfair cos if you think about it only people with Money can do that let's be honest it's always us law abiding citizens that are tit on I was still paying my fkin tax every week Grrrrrrrr ....I think that's why Lazy is sticking it out cos they can't come home yet even if she wanted to so she's stuck in her Delivery Van !!!!!! Hahaha
We need a Tattle tax expert! The info on the Gov website implies that the Inghams need to pay tax in the UK based on their circumstances.

Reactions: 10
I don't think they meet the criteria.

If you're earning then you have to pay tax whether that's to the UK government or the country you are residing in. The Inghams aren't actually 'living' in another country, they are simply travelling through them. They aren't paying tax in those countries.

Their only home is in the UK, they have owned it for over 91 days and have spent at least 30 days in it. Pretty sure they have/will have spent 183 days in the UK during the current tax year.

View attachment 837041

ETA:b They also have a UK registered company with UK based employees who they have claimed furlough pay for. They've also received the 30k Gov grant. Surely tht would have implications of they became 'non UK residents'? They might well have to pay all of that back

How do we know they got furlough pay and the grant. Is there a list as Tom and gi got it too.... how do we find out who claimed

Reactions: 4
Tbf if you look at what some of these vlogging families do with and to their kids for views, the Inghams aren't even among the worst. It's Creepy being a sex case that makes them stand out for me but there is all kinds of badwrong happening on that platform. It never fails to amaze me what levels of child abuse YT are willing to ignore in their content creators in exchange for ad revenue. One pair of nitwit Yanks have just moved into a fkn teepee in Vermont as winter approaches with a 2 week old baby. They have a wood burning stove in there with a flue that doesn't even exit the teepee. If the kid doesn't end up with critical bronchial problems or die of pneumonia it'll be a miracle.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I dont know about that, im one of those people who pops into home bargains for one thing and ends up spending a hundred quid. It all adds up- tat or nor tat.
They just seem to piss money down the toilet imo, just spend spend spend without a seemingly care in the world on silly things.
Exactly look at the hot tub they bought knowing they were going away for quite awhile that won't be fit for purpose when they get home And the garden furniture with the fire pit they had to have that will get lost in the garage they just spend for spending sake no thought to the future ....God I hope its a big fall that becomes them through their own Arrogance

Reactions: 20
They were more excited about picking up the Aldi leaflet 😂

‘Some influencers are just plain creepy like the infamous Ingham Family, who have 1.2 million followers and sold life-like replica dolls of their own four-month- old baby Jace’
I don’t agree with a lot of things Piers Morgan says but I think he’s spot on with this time. Of course the Inghams will say that it’s not an exact copy of Jace but that’s not how they marketed it. Any way they’ve made the papers again. They’re going to be so annoyed that they’ve got the subs wrong as well 😂
hot tub and another outdoor furniture set

How do we know they got furlough pay and the grant. Is there a list as Tom and gi got it too.... how do we find out who claimed
A screenshot was posted on one of the threads showing them on the list of companies who claimed furlough money.

Their accounts show a loan of 30k which we assume was the Gov grant.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why do they think spending most of their life going on holidays is the only way to make memories
all They are doing is running away from the mess creepy got them into.

Reactions: 21
We need a Tattle tax expert! The info on the Gov website implies that the Inghams need to pay tax in the UK based on their circumstances.
That would be good .The couple I worked for had a house abroad so maybe just traveling doesn't apply

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.