The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said about sending isabelles advent to the elves..
To be fair, we haven't actually seen any evidence that Isabelle no longer believes in Santa :ROFLMAO: Emotionally and educationally she seems behind her peers so who knows 🤷‍♀️

They are certainly racking up some miles in the DPD van. That, along with the crap conversion, means they won't get anything near their money back when they sell it. The overloading is probably putting stress on the suspension too.

Reactions: 33
Don’t send me to the naughty corner, but I am about to make a positive comment 😉
That baby Mila is turning into a beautiful chunky monkey 🥰
She is lovely and chunky but all I see is Hey Steve 😂🙈

Reactions: 33
Just noticed they couldn't even get the word 'present' right in the title of the vlog. Fuckwits.

1635531752494.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
You can tell they lack a management company to support their vlogs.
The all caps titles went out years ago. A management company would have told them that. Also that the algorithm bases some of its promotion on the thumbnail. Reusing the same overlays will be working against them big time. The software behind the algorithms is immense.
Youtubers literally make videos about how they make fake large boxes to help the thumbnail and thus pushes the algorithm. Reusing the same photos will be picked up the software

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It's been 2 hours and the most recent video has only just passed 9k views. That's got to have them worried. 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry, but she let's Esme go out in a filthy jumper, she takes Jace out in trousers that don't fit him, and his hair yet again not brushed and she asks if he had a good sleep. That swing Mila was asleep in, bloody hell I felt sea sick just watching it. If creepy was on the paddleboard, Sarah was off playing with Jace, the girls were down by the water in the mud, who was watching Mila??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She drinking again?
I know a lot of you don’t find anything wrong with Izzy having a small drink now and again and that’s fine you can have your opinions and I respect them but for me I want to scream. I’m a recovering alcoholic, dry 8 years and it breaks my heart to see them allowing this.

I do understand tho that alcoholism is an illness but it starts somewhere and given the conditions and control she is under she could well start using it as a crutch for unhappiness as I did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
The most interesting part about him doing this pose is that if you watch videos of My Forever performing live, before Creepy getting caught instantly obliterated their career, this was actually Dave’s ‘signature move’. That’s where he got it from.

He is a fascinating study.
Hey Malc, you have such an encyclopedic knowledge of all things Dave and My Forever, that I'm beginning to think you are Dave ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They are giving Isla a speech impediment by not sorting her teeth out. She speaks like Jonathan Woss at the minute. Get the poor girl to the dentist

Also how has sarah found a love for something she’s not done? Found a love for skiing, by never doing it. She’s nuts
If you look back at isabelle at the start of their vlogs her teeth are the same so maybe they will correct themselves once more come through. Jace has the same teeth. They look like rabbits teeth the top two middle ones. I think this is mainly due to having dummies too long.

Reactions: 9
She drinking again?
I know a lot of you don’t find anything wrong with Izzy having a small drink now and again and that’s fine you can have your opinions and I respect them but for me I want to scream. I’m a recovering alcoholic, dry 8 years and it breaks my heart to see them allowing this.

I do understand tho that alcoholism is an illness but it starts somewhere and given the conditions and control she is under she could well start using it as a crutch for unhappiness as I did.
Well done to you on 8 years sober my hubby is at 13 years! Well done

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I see Esme had a life jacket on, but did'nt look like Isla did who was sharing the paddle board ? difficuly to see proper but Esmes you can see clearly
Maybe they've only got one life vest so have to share or should I say could only afford one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just my 2 cents.

Why do they go to the same exact places again?
Why do they let their children run around in dirty clothes?
Why do they eat Lasagna & Baguette with cheese?
Why is Izzy wearing such a skimpy bikini?
Why is Jace wearing too tiny pants?
Why do they scream like idiots in a supermarket?

So many whys with this lot

Reactions: 47
She drinking again?

8 years is amazing, well done. And I agree with what you say; Isabelle is so controlled and isolated, I could totally see her falling in to some sort of addiction.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
At Isabelle's age we were all drinking vodka behind our parents backs (turns out they knew everything, I'm not the most discreet drunk) . A drink like Isabelle has is harmless.

She won't be experiencing hanging out with friends etc.

Reactions: 23
She drinking again?

Its wrong she is drinking only due to her seemingly doing it too make herself happier that's a slippery slope. If she was out with her friends having a few drinks that would be fine but this is a recipe for disaster. Only because it seems to be the only time she is happy now on camera is when she has had a few. Poor girl and then Sarah humiliates her more by that stupid cat advent calender gift. Are they trying to make her out to be a cat women stereotype (nothing wrong with that I have a cat) before she even has a cat? They know she isn't like a normal teenager (not her fault as we know) why shame her even more? Sarah is a pig of a mother.

Obviously she may not be drinking and those bottles maybe non alcoholic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.