The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving those green bottles in shot has proved a good idea, Creepy. I’d run with it. Keeps the attention off what you did for a bit.👍

Reactions: 36
I’ve had the most terrible day, last night I had to go to the emergency vets and have my 15 year old Jack Russell put to sleep, she was our whole world.
I take comfort in knowing she had the best life we could have given her and loved us as much as we did her, these arseholes infuriate me how they don’t give a tit about their dog, they really don’t deserve her.
I'm really sorry about that. It's very sad that you've lost your loving companion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In the Land of make believe / tit parents/ coercing /no morals
AKA "INFAMOUS

Just been Blocked .....................................................Defo..............................................Stated

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In the Land of make believe / tit parents/ coercing /no morals
AKA "INFAMOUS

Just been Blocked .....................................................Defo..............................................Stated
Welcome to the blocked club 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Sarah was right about there being a hole in the seat for the leg of Jace's Isofix. Problem is that it's at the back of the seat meaning it's for use when the seat is front facing.

1635543829905.png

On a side note, what is this woman droning about about? "man of the house" (not with those thighs and moobs) "work sooo hard" (are we watching the same person?). I nearly puked in my mouth at that sycophantic drivel. Pull yourself together, woman - you're too old for Sir Noncealot.

1635544101772.png

#Vanlife isn't helping with your Instagram follower count is it Chrissy Boi

1635544905276.png

At least you can take some bitter comfort that Sarah's is even worse :)

1635544980737.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Absolutely disgusted by how flimsy and revealing Isabelle's bikini top was in tonight's vlog. Creepy is vile and Lazy is utterly clueless.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Absolutely disgusted by how flimsy and revealing Isabelle's bikini top was in tonight's vlog. Creepy is vile and Lazy is utterly clueless.
And yet try and get that through to the deluded and clueless fans and you will be the one accused of being the perv for even noticing. That poor girl is being exploited and exposed to a very dark section of humanity - it's a slippery slope she's on.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
🤣🤣🤣 There’s the imaginary police woman that Sarah mentioned too! 😭🤣
Le Gmail police ?

A smug bleep who looks like he’s got nappy rash on his chin. He looks like he shaves with a cactus! 🤮

Has anyone noticed that the drone’s had more of an holiday than the inghams? 🧐 It’s like they spend most of the holiday standing at the side of the road while creepy sends the drone up to have a look around the local areas. 🙄 Sarah was the most excited I’ve seen her all holiday. Grinning like the Cheshire Cat and acting like they’ve just found the Pyramids of Giza and all because they found a French Aldi. 😭🤣

I love that the ifam hate van life and want them to come home. I also love that when they get home the ifam will hate their boring ’do duck all.’ attempt at vlogmas. #Karma 😭🤣🤣🎄

Oh and I think the Von Tats are heading to Switzerland. I bet the drones excited! 🙄
checking out the local prisons for us all ?

• Haha
Yes, they need to leave space to display the mountains of shite they'll buy as gifts. I'm picturing a cascade of presents down the stairs, with open-mouthed children dotted between it all.
she thinks shes Sue Ellen Ewing sasshaying down the stairs

• Haha
I’ve had the most terrible day, last night I had to go to the emergency vets and have my 15 year old Jack Russell put to sleep, she was our whole world.
I take comfort in knowing she had the best life we could have given her and loved us as much as we did her, these arseholes infuriate me how they don’t give a tit about their dog, they really don’t deserve her.
I`m so sorry for your loss.I`m glad though that you can take some comfort ,knowing just how good a life you gave her ,and how loved she was (and would have felt).This gormless pair should never be allowed to own any family pet.That poor pup must wonder where she lives most of the time.x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you look back at isabelle at the start of their vlogs her teeth are the same so maybe they will correct themselves once more come through. Jace has the same teeth. They look like rabbits teeth the top two middle ones. I think this is mainly due to having dummies too long.
Isabelle can’t string a sentence together either?

Reactions: 14
Isabelle should be spending half term with friends , so should Esme I have 3 my daughter had her friends round on Weds girls and boys for a birthday gathering while we went out with our 2 boys, she turned 20 and isnt streetwise but is popular, her friends are all respectful and tidied up after themselves although ive got to say they didnt have much to tidy, My 17 year old son again went to the cinema with girls and boys and for a meal he thoroughly enjoyed it and hes very quiet and my 13 year old went with his current school friends to play football and go to McDonalds as kids do all 3 mentioned how glad they where to be able to have the best of both worlds and be with family but have the release of friends , my youngest also has a 12 year old cousin who he hangs out with and he came to see us this week so theyve had a fun week, which is what Isabelle should be doing , be with family by all means but give her the freedom at least once a week to see friends , it will be the making of her .

Reactions: 34
We’re in lac Sainte Croix - unless your in the middle of the lake… no your not!! Uneducated tw*ts. Hey Lazy and Creepy here’s abit of schooling Lac translates to Lake. Also people just say Verdon for the area. If you want to say your going to lac Sainte Croix you need to add de after Lac.Idiots. God they piss me off. For how many times they’ve been you’d think they’d know by now!. Ignorant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We’re in lac Sainte Croix - unless your in the middle of the lake… no your not!! Uneducated tw*ts. Hey Lazy and Creepy here’s abit of schooling Lac translates to Lake. Also people just say Verdon for the area. If you want to say your going to lac Sainte Croix you need to add du after Lac.Idiots. God they piss me off. For how many times they’ve been you’d think they’d know by now!. Ignorant.
Not one of them speaks good English so of course, any other language will be messed up.

Creepy rarely pronounces the letter t at the end of words, th is also a problem as in ‘wevver’ - but one I absolutely detest, because I often hear it from Americans, is ‘wallah!’ No, you complete twit, it’s voi·là - meaning see here/look this. Wallah 🙄

Sarah’s repetition and confusion of how to pronounce or even know common words, coupled with her extremely limited vocabulary is what has most of us cringing.

All of this has rubbed off on the offspring, particularly the eldest. All they have are the parents and Tiktok/Disney Christmas movies.
Downright painful to listen to, but do they care how they embarrass themselves and their chuldrun?
Another cringe is big mouth Lazy calling out, ‘Coom eeeyah!’ Pure class.

As an aside, I noticed the large child now copies the mother’s habit of ‘pinching’ the baby’s cheeks. Do people still do that? I thought it was only grannies. No offence - I don’t have kids so not up on common modern protocol. I just know I bloody hated it when an older relative did it to me!

Reactions: 36
Not one of them speaks good English so of course, any other language will be messed up.

Creepy rarely pronounces the letter t at the end of words, th is also a problem as in ‘wevver’ - but one I absolutely detest, because I often hear it from Americans, is ‘wallah!’ No, you complete twit, it’s voi·là - meaning see here/look this. Wallah 🙄

Sarah’s repetition and confusion of how to pronounce or even know common words, coupled with her extremely limited vocabulary is what has most of us cringing.

All of this has rubbed off on the offspring, particularly the eldest. All they have are the parents and Tiktok/Disney Christmas movies.
Downright painful to listen to, but do they care how they embarrass themselves and their chuldrun?
Another cringe is big mouth Lazy calling out, ‘Coom eeeyah!’ Pure class.

As an aside, I noticed the large child now copies the mother’s habit of ‘pinching’ the baby’s cheeks. Do people still do that? I thought it was only grannies. No offence - I don’t have kids so not up on common modern protocol. I just know I bloody hated it when an older relative did it to me!
They are so cringe!!. It’s the smug ness of them thinking they are pronouncing it correctly that really grinds my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You're right. They don't deserve Prinny. 😥
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your little dog rests in peace. 💔♥💔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she thinks shes Sue Ellen Ewing sasshaying down the stairs
Loved Dallas (showing my age). Lucy the poison dwarf etc.

JR - "Sue Ellen, you're a drunk, a woman and an unfit mother."

Tattle - "Sarah, you're a chunk, a woman and an unfit mother."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like Sarah was right about there being a hole in the seat for the leg of Jace's Isofix. Problem is that it's at the back of the seat meaning it's for use when the seat is front facing.
That’s not how isofix works the seat can only be put in one way and the hole would need to be in the middle not at the side. The gap could be for the latch but not the leg. There is no space in the cushions for the leg of that seat. Happy for fat fingers to prove otherwise but the fact that the seat belt arrangement has been hidden so much she knows that they would get tit for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.