The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t send me to the naughty corner, but I am about to make a positive comment 😉
That baby Mila is turning into a beautiful chunky monkey 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am appalled by their lack of care about their children’s safety in that fucked up frankenstein contraption of a vehicle. Disgusting they could put their kids in such a risk. I wish S and C would get arrested for this and have this hunk of tit jalopy taken to the scrap yard and be done with this bullshit driving tour of water parks and tit hole road side make believe campsites.
I’ve had the most terrible day, last night I had to go to the emergency vets and have my 15 year old Jack Russell put to sleep, she was our whole world.
I take comfort in knowing she had the best life we could have given her and loved us as much as we did her, these arseholes infuriate me how they don’t give a tit about their dog, they really don’t deserve her.
So sorry to hear you had to let your best friend cross the rainbow bridge but sometimes we have to do that for the best for the dog or cat I have had to do it twice and now my dog is reaching 13 and I state I wont have another one as it is so sad when it happens but just think of all the good times you have had with her and try to keep hold of that. Sorry again x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have got to say there is no way that baby is in new born clothes or iddy biddy, having just seen picture on IG. She is lovely and chunky 🤣

Reactions: 25
Yeah, that’s what it’s all about Sarah….being out doors and playing in mud…oh and playing Bob the Builder…never mind izzys GCSEs eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh FFS please edit your step daughter out when she is dressed like this Chris!
71F6E04B-FDAB-4492-9A93-D1755756A14A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Yeah, that’s what it’s all about Sarah….being out doors and playing in mud…oh and playing Bob the Builder…never mind izzys GCSEs eh?
Can you imagine the poor girl in a job interview.
‘Hmm, you don’t seem to have many qualifications’
‘No, but I’ve made so many sooper memories’
‘Ok. And how do you think that will help you in this role?’
‘…Mother warned me about trolls like you’

• Haha
Reactions: 61
When she said about sending isabelles advent to the elves.. now I understand but my daughter is same age as Esme, and it’s really fine - but by this is age - being in year 8 secondary school - no longer believes in Santa - Esme would have no doubt have found out if she went to school, and probably been teased! I have a younger daughter so my daughter still pretends she believes in Santa but it really does look like Esme does!
And playing Bob the builder?They aren’t SEN children, but they really have regressed, the parents have just stopped them growing into their own completely, it’s really sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
094AAF93-F9BD-4492-9F13-71C915E811B5.jpeg

☝🏼 Yeah Sarah, jace is too ‘iddy’ for anything and clothes literally ‘hang off him’ 🙄 look how short these trousers are. They’re pretty much long shorts.

also 👇🏼 - esmè how could your mother let you go out like that. Sarah you’re vile
B81A6717-86C9-4DEF-A7E5-7BA4DBEA2698.jpeg
B81A6717-86C9-4DEF-A7E5-7BA4DBEA2698.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Carb within carbs for lunch then! Yuk

And where are Jace‘s glasses?

Reactions: 20
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️great minds think alike, didn’t get fully caught up but it’s exactly what i thought of too.
The most interesting part about him doing this pose is that if you watch videos of My Forever performing live, before Creepy getting caught instantly obliterated their career, this was actually Dave’s ‘signature move’. That’s where he got it from.

He is a fascinating study.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.