The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most interesting part about him doing this pose is that if you watch videos of My Forever performing live, before Creepy getting caught instantly obliterated their career, this was actually Dave’s ‘signature move’. That’s where he got it from.

He is a fascinating study.
So Dave my forever rave thought he was famous too?
Perhaps Jane led them both to believe they were destined for fame when they were children. What a strange pair! 🙄

Reactions: 21
Makes me laugh how she is so adament her kids are tiny. Sarah isnt tall so will be suprised if any of the girls are. Where as my husband is 6.4ft n i am 5.8ft n plus size. Our daughter is what my Grandad would say, A tall dwarf. Shes 29m, in 9/12 n 12-18m and weighs less than the 8m old across the road. But shes the happiest, funniest, in my opinion incredibly beautiful little miracle. She is under consultant led care and has dieticians who also care for her. If Sarahs kids dint follow the line in the red book or was as small as she claims, Drs would be involved. Our daughter was still in newborn just before her 1st Xmas at 8m. I had bought loads of Xmas clothes in the sale the yr before based on her age. She ended wearing her 6-9m clothes for Xmas last yr at 20m.
The amount of sleepless nights i have had with worry about whats wrong with her is crazy and it really really pisses me off she thinks her joking and laughing that her perfectly formed and growing baby is OK to do when in reality their are parents like me n my husband that have to endure hrs in hospital trips to make sure she has grown or find out if the last tests showed anything.
I really really wish she would just stop it.
Sorry for the rant. X

That’s not how isofix works the seat can only be put in one way and the hole would need to be in the middle not at the side. The gap could be for the latch but not the leg. There is no space in the cushions for the leg of that seat. Happy for fat fingers to prove otherwise but the fact that the seat belt arrangement has been hidden so much she knows that they would get tit for it.
I have that seat as a spare. In an ordinary car it is a pigging nightmare to put in. You have to fix to the isofix first because the leg dropping causes big issues. Once in isofix you have to maneuver it in place and theres a push release button on the very bottom of the leg to shorten and extend. Aint no way she is doing that thru the tiny hole. And yep the hole needs to be in the middle. I have scanned videos due to her saying so Jace can rear face. What she ment to say was so Jace can see the girls. He is actually rear facing as its against the direction of travel but there isnt a video in many many previous vlogs tht show him rear facing in a car. He is always forward facing. In effect the seat in tht position is forward facing but because hes against the direction of travel it actually benefits him. However aint no way on this earth that car seat is installed correctly. Again inhave searched videos but from this trip and looked where the seat would come to on a cushion. There was no cushion when the bed was demonstrated that would slot a big bulky carseat leg through it.
I may or may not have contacted Joie!!!! X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Isabelle has a beer at her feet in that photo. It may be cider or wine but anyway it's defo alcohol. There's an empty chair facing hers, which also has a bottle of the same alcohol on it. Looks to me like Creepy was sat there, facing her and they were drinking together in his dream location. The chairs were very, very close and facing one another. With another person sat in that chair their legs would be touching. Looks to me like he got up from that seat to take the photo. A sort of a "Hang on let me catch this so we can keep it forever" moment.

Surely that kind of intimate, relaxed moment in a spot you've always fantasised about staying would be something to be shared with your intimate partner. ie: your missus, not your underage step daughter?

1635556916186.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
It’s more concerning that Mila isn’t fixed to the car at all!! She’s balancing on top of the esky in the front between the drivers and passengers seat.

Here’s screenshots of the infamous Sarah38 blogging while driving along the road, can see over her shoulder one of those ugly Mila Rosa print pillows. When they stop the pillow still there, so where is Mila?? This is only 3 or 4 days in to their journey on the Emotional reactions to our new home vlog. The problem looks like there is no room between the 2 car seats for an adult to sit.

Creepy is driving a right hand van up and down windy mountain roads on the opposite side of the road that the van should be driven on with their baby balancing on top of a plastic box.

ABEE3EE0-D28C-4F53-95A6-A973282C471E.jpeg
DB623195-7C62-4691-8165-9F8F99A621B2.png
62602E7F-2615-482E-866E-346D817BF934.jpeg
48F56916-B3D0-4CEF-8942-4C7573416469.jpeg
B53F6BA4-A450-43AA-AA5B-3F9F010B9777.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
@Zuuzuu56 I am so sorry to hear about your fur baby and I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers (if you’re into that, if not then I’m just sending lots of love and good thoughts to you all). I love dogs omg. Stay strong and if you ever need to let it out, you know we are all here for you! You’re obviously an amazing dog parent, so I’m glad you know how awesome you are and how much your little baby fuzz ball loved you.

the ingrams definitely don’t deserve Prinny. I think about it every time I think of them because (aside from the horrific treatment of the human kids) how they treat that poor dog is awful. My parents consider our dog their daughter, dogs are like family to so many people! I call our dog my sister and I’m 32 (recovering at home from 13 year long heroin addiction, please don’t make fun of me for living at home. I have badass, metal head parents.).

also congrats to the recovering alcoholic on here and the posters recovering husband!! I didn’t catch your names to tag you, but you two know who you are.

chris should go to sex anonymous to get help for his addiction. Not joking. Dude needs HELP. bleeping perv.

lots of love to every poster on here.
Lots of duck YOUs to Sleaze and Grease

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Isabelle has a beer at her feet in that photo. It may be cider or wine but anyway it's defo alcohol. There's an empty chair facing hers, which also has a bottle of the same alcohol on it. Looks to me like Creepy was sat there, facing her and they were drinking together in his dream location. The chairs were very, very close and facing one another. With another person sat in that chair their legs would be touching. Looks to me like he got up from that seat to take the photo. A sort of a "Hang on let me catch this so we can keep it forever" moment.

Surely that kind of intimate, relaxed moment in a spot you've always fantasised about staying would be something to be shared with your intimate partner. ie: your missus, not your underage step daughter?

View attachment 836613
Heineken?

Reactions: 7
Who's waiting for there's nothing left rant once they finally come home and start for Christmas. The whole country has been warned of shortages.
The only time when they will be truly upset is if there weren't tubs of Christmas chocolates left.

She drinking again?
I know a lot of you don’t find anything wrong with Izzy having a small drink now and again and that’s fine you can have your opinions and I respect them but for me I want to scream. I’m a recovering alcoholic, dry 8 years and it breaks my heart to see them allowing this.

I do understand tho that alcoholism is an illness but it starts somewhere and given the conditions and control she is under she could well start using it as a crutch for unhappiness as I did.
Completely agree with you! You should be bloody proud of yourself xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve had the most terrible day, last night I had to go to the emergency vets and have my 15 year old Jack Russell put to sleep, she was our whole world.
I take comfort in knowing she had the best life we could have given her and loved us as much as we did her, these arseholes infuriate me how they don’t give a tit about their dog, they really don’t deserve her.
I am so sorry that you’ve lost you dog. It is beyond dreadful when this happens. She will have been very much loved and have had a good life with caring owners. Take care you will never forget her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On a side note, what is this woman droning about about? "man of the house" (not with those thighs and moobs) "work sooo hard" (are we watching the same person?). I nearly puked in my mouth at that sycophantic drivel. Pull yourself together, woman - you're too old
My goodness. I have no words.

Reactions: 14
She drinking again?
I know a lot of you don’t find anything wrong with Izzy having a small drink now and again and that’s fine you can have your opinions and I respect them but for me I want to scream. I’m a recovering alcoholic, dry 8 years and it breaks my heart to see them allowing this.

I do understand tho that alcoholism is an illness but it starts somewhere and given the conditions and control she is under she could well start using it as a crutch for unhappiness as I did.
congrats on being sober. I don’t drink because I have kids so don’t want the headache the next day. I said in the last thread that if Isabelle was out with a bunch of friends and just experimenting and having a few drinks (not blind drunk) then I think it’d be more acceptable (if she was more mature, Not the way she is now).Where I’m originally from we’d meet up in a field and drink and have a good time on a Friday night (at 16) but not out of control. With Isabelle she’s stuck with her family and she seems very depressed. Alcohol might become a way to cope. Also drinking around that creep 🚩. I completely agree with the concerns with Isabelle. ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why has Esme got to the age she has and still not been corrected.. it's "brought" not "brung"
I can't stand it when people say "look what I brung"

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Isabelle should be spending half term with friends , so should Esme I have 3 my daughter had her friends round on Weds girls and boys for a birthday gathering while we went out with our 2 boys, she turned 20 and isnt streetwise but is popular, her friends are all respectful and tidied up after themselves although ive got to say they didnt have much to tidy, My 17 year old son again went to the cinema with girls and boys and for a meal he thoroughly enjoyed it and hes very quiet and my 13 year old went with his current school friends to play football and go to McDonalds as kids do all 3 mentioned how glad they where to be able to have the best of both worlds and be with family but have the release of friends , my youngest also has a 12 year old cousin who he hangs out with and he came to see us this week so theyve had a fun week, which is what Isabelle should be doing , be with family by all means but give her the freedom at least once a week to see friends , it will be the making of her .
We live in the same area as them & my daughter is in the same year group as Isabel would of been. My daughter & her friends r often out & about going shopping all together either on the train or bus. There r a few big cinema complexes, ice rink, nando's ect close enough to get on public transport where they go. Its heartbreaking to c how much Isabel is been isolated 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 36
And yet try and get that through to the deluded and clueless fans and you will be the one accused of being the perv for even noticing. That poor girl is being exploited and exposed to a very dark section of humanity - it's a slippery slope she's on.
I think this is what bothers me the most. That girl is being exploited. She probably doesn’t know any better as they isolate her from friends and anyone who might help her stand up to them. And for what? A few thousand views on a video, where they’re getting more and more desperate.

She is missing out on such a vital part of adolescence- making friends, having boyfriends or girlfriends, figuring out who you are and what you wanna do in life. Yet she’s stuck in a tiny van with her quite frankly abusive family. Poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I think this is what bothers me the most. That girl is being exploited. She probably doesn’t know any better as they isolate her from friends and anyone who might help her stand up to them. And for what? A few thousand views on a video, where they’re getting more and more desperate.

She is missing out on such a vital part of adolescence- making friends, having boyfriends or girlfriends, figuring out who you are and what you wanna do in life. Yet she’s stuck in a tiny van with her quite frankly abusive family. Poor girl.
I think you are right, once upon a time we would kind of half-jest about their cult-like status but that's now almost the day to day reality of what they are living. I think Isabelle will be the most affected 'cos she knew what life was like BC (Before Chris ingham was outed as a predator...). Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Some groups may not fit the definition of a cult, but may pose potential risks for participants. Here are 10 warning signs of a potentially unsafe group or leader.
  • No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry
  • No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget or expenses, such as an independently audited financial statement.
  • Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
  • There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
  • Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
  • There are records, books, news articles, or broadcast reports that document the abuses of the group/leader.
  • Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
  • The group/leader is always right.
  • The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

It's scary just how closely some of this fits for the Ingham situation. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
@Zuuzuu56 I am so sorry to hear about your fur baby and I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers (if you’re into that, if not then I’m just sending lots of love and good thoughts to you all). I love dogs omg. Stay strong and if you ever need to let it out, you know we are all here for you! You’re obviously an amazing dog parent, so I’m glad you know how awesome you are and how much your little baby fuzz ball loved you.

the ingrams definitely don’t deserve Prinny. I think about it every time I think of them because (aside from the horrific treatment of the human kids) how they treat that poor dog is awful. My parents consider our dog their daughter, dogs are like family to so many people! I call our dog my sister and I’m 32 (recovering at home from 13 year long heroin addiction, please don’t make fun of me for living at home. I have badass, metal head parents.).

also congrats to the recovering alcoholic on here and the posters recovering husband!! I didn’t catch your names to tag you, but you two know who you are.

chris should go to sex anonymous to get help for his addiction. Not joking. Dude needs HELP. bleeping perv.

lots of love to every poster on here.
Lots of duck YOUs to Sleaze and Grease
Nobody here would ever make fun of you.My middle daughter had a breakdown when my husband died ,and Is with me too.Just the fact you are recovering is brilliant ,and must be wonderful for your parents.I know the relief once my Daughter actually began to get some real help.Good on you ,and them. ❤
The saddest thing ,(Aside from the already mentioned with the kids and pup) ,is i`m pretty sure if those girls had issues down the line ,and needed their parents ,unless it was beneficial to them i honestly couldnt see it happening.As for the way they nonchalently behave as (so called!) dog owners ,they make my stomach churn.We worry if our cat`s out after dark ,and will certainly be keeping her in over Halloween/fireworks etc.Keep looking after you ,and feeling better.We`re all here for you too.xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Isabelle should be spending half term with friends , so should Esme I have 3 my daughter had her friends round on Weds girls and boys for a birthday gathering while we went out with our 2 boys, she turned 20 and isnt streetwise but is popular, her friends are all respectful and tidied up after themselves although ive got to say they didnt have much to tidy, My 17 year old son again went to the cinema with girls and boys and for a meal he thoroughly enjoyed it and hes very quiet and my 13 year old went with his current school friends to play football and go to McDonalds as kids do all 3 mentioned how glad they where to be able to have the best of both worlds and be with family but have the release of friends , my youngest also has a 12 year old cousin who he hangs out with and he came to see us this week so theyve had a fun week, which is what Isabelle should be doing , be with family by all means but give her the freedom at least once a week to see friends , it will be the making of her .
Yes Issy she should but for most year 11 students right now who want to do well education wise are using this half term to revise for their mocks which for many is in the next week or so. My daughter hasn't seen her friends this half term because she's busy revising. The only time she went out was for her Birthday and we spent that in London, she was back revising the next day and planning her 5 minute English speaking exam for next week.

Esme and Isla however should be out with friends, having sleepovers etc.

Reactions: 16
At any age you should have autonomy over whether images of your body in swimwear are shared publicly. Nevermind at her age! If you ask creepy and lazy they will say she consents to these images being shared but how can she fully, when they’ve manipulated her into thinking it’s normal and she’s famous and this is what she ‘should’ do?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If Isabelle is drinking (if!) then that's the most normal teenage thing she's done in weeks.

There's a lot of posts reaching and seeing things that aren't really there and that's why Sarah calls us trolls.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.