The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am far from being one to body shame and pick on a persons way of eating or what they eat etc.. but wtf, we’re all aware of the difference in body size over the past 9-12 months with this lot but Isabelles portion size is something I’d expect my husband to eat, there is no reason for her to eat half a bloody baguette to herself. Swap the baguette half baguette for a couple of slices of fresh baguette instead and add a side salad or veg and she wouldn’t need the huge portion of lasagna that is just so unhealthy.
2798FF9C-0146-4C61-91A2-6241177FAEDE.jpeg
D72643BF-F1B7-4507-BB8A-41E3AD79A51B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Tea in a baby bottle!! 🤢 He’s 2 1/2 surly he can drink from a proper cup!!
EB52991A-9BC9-465A-A787-D69231573EF3.jpeg

Suspicious distance drone shots not actually showing if they are wearing life jackets, Esme looks like she is, not sure about Isla. You would think they would prove that they have learnt their lesson, but won’t because they love the drama!
F769F907-6E9C-493E-88FB-74118B1A2683.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I see Esme had a life jacket on, but did'nt look like Isla did who was sharing the paddle board ? difficuly to see proper but Esmes you can see clearly

Reactions: 20
Sarah had to remind Isla that they had a shower in the van, proof, if we didn't already know, that the shower is never used.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Can someone please tell me why the sad fucks ifam worry about who the duck is first to comment? Why would you even comment in the first place and watch that tit unless you’ve had a full frontal lobotomy?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
was that Tattle Lazy was reading?? could look like it from the look on her face.
1635525800536.png

1635525881427.png

And then she did the eyebrowthing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
That whole vlog knocked me sick.
They’re all filthy. They’ve literally just fallen out of bed and traipsed to the supermarket without washing. Esme has toothpaste all down her front, but instead of her mother telling her quietly she makes a thing of it on camera. All those girls absolutely knee deep in mud with zero washing facilities. We all know they ‘washed‘ that off in the freezing cold lake, the outside shower wasn’t used.
Lasagne and cream cheese in a baguette? 🤢 Thats put me right off my dinner. Just why?
Poor Isabelle in that skimpy bikini trying to cover her bust while her creepy stepfather stands videoing her for all and sundry to get off on. Sarah be a mother and protect your children fgs.
The icing on the cake was Creepy saying wild camping at that lake was on his bucket list so that’s why they’re there. What about everyone else? Their feelings just don’t matter as long as that selfish wanker gets to act like a teenager instead of a father of 6. I ac hate him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
okei here is dream vs reality.
Yesterday Creepy tried to revision one of his favourite moment as a youtube fame
1635526538047.png

1635526596206.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I am far from being one to body shame and pick on a persons way of eating or what they eat etc.. but wtf, we’re all aware of the difference in body size over the past 9-12 months with this lot but Isabelles portion size is something I’d expect my husband to eat, there is no reason for her to eat half a bloody baguette to herself. Swap the baguette half baguette for a couple of slices of fresh baguette instead and add a side salad or veg and she wouldn’t need the huge portion of lasagna that is just so unhealthy. View attachment 835838View attachment 835840
That looks like 2 lasagnas 😱

Reactions: 14
Isla did have a life jacket on, its pink so blended in with her costume, she was wearinga pink one in the sea a few weeks ago, you can see the bulge at the back of her

Reactions: 7
I’ve had the most terrible day, last night I had to go to the emergency vets and have my 15 year old Jack Russell put to sleep, she was our whole world.
I take comfort in knowing she had the best life we could have given her and loved us as much as we did her, these arseholes infuriate me how they don’t give a tit about their dog, they really don’t deserve her.
Sorry to hear this x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not fully update lol but are they vaccinated ?
That’s the million dollar question, but they are definitely trying to get around French requirements for being fully vaccinated or all children over 12 providing PCR tests. Why else would they travel nearly 300KM to the border for 1 night from where they were in Spain when they were heading to Gorges Du Verdon? Definitely something dodgy going on…It’s the infamous Inghams wouldn’t expect anything less from them!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
They put tea in a baby bottle??!!
I might sound snobby saying this and I’m really not being. But my grandma always used to say that only common folks put tea in baby bottles 😂 My grandma was a nobility though so she was a straight up snob 😂

I’ve had the most terrible day, last night I had to go to the emergency vets and have my 15 year old Jack Russell put to sleep, she was our whole world.
I take comfort in knowing she had the best life we could have given her and loved us as much as we did her, these arseholes infuriate me how they don’t give a tit about their dog, they really don’t deserve her.
Sending you so much love ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If the French Police were only apparently checking seatbelts, what is this paperwork they are looking at in the picture you took of them!! More like they have stopped you because of WHERE you crossed the border in a UK plated van. What’s the bets they were actually checking your vaccination status and the reason why you travelled from the East Coast of Spain to cross the border in the mountains.

View attachment 833844
That police picture is clearly an image they’ve found online somewhere - they are stood next to a car which looks like car pulled over and the background looks like a larger town/city

I doubt they were stopped at all - if they were, no way would they have been allowed to continue their journey as those seats are not fit for travel. Makes you laugh how they try and fool people 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.