Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Why doesnt he get Izzy to do the occasional editing?
No chance. He likely has his easily-fooled wife convinced that only ‘Chris DeLonge’ can edit a video. Not much point to him otherwise. Plus, can you just imagine his jealousy if all the little girls said they liked it when Isabelle did the editing and not him - it’d be like not being in My Forever all over again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

LadyGarden

VIP Member
'we have this wonderful shower'

Your hair says otherwise, Sarah.

Mila's face in the original pic sums up what we all think of your bullshit.

1635450595310.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Raw

VIP Member
Oh FFS please edit your step daughter out when she is dressed like this Chris!
71F6E04B-FDAB-4492-9A93-D1755756A14A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

LadyGarden

VIP Member
There's a method in their madness.

Bung the kids up with meals that are 99.9% carbs and 0.1% veg then the Porta Potty/local bushes won't take a battering.

I reckon Mila shits more in 1 day than the rest of the family manage in a week.

1635360313771.png

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
Last night they got 26K views, F Fam got 82K views on their Halloween vlog 🤷🏻‍♀️
What 😲😲

You mean to tell me that a vlog about Halloween near Halloween, got more views than unwashed travelling tramps playing on a pedalo and breaking a mug. WOW who'd have thought it. 😅

• Haha

mineminemine

At this point they’re no longer clickbaiting for Ifam but for tattlers. They know that’s their key audience now

• Haha
Reactions: 42

JaeXYZ

They're thick as pig shit. The way she told that story, those 'police officers' were clearly fake and need reporting to the police. Gangs of police officers do not hang around doing traffic stops on roundabouts (that's safe) near abandoned towns. Where were their cars? Did they get a minibus to drop them in the middle of nowhere to piss police funding up the wall checking seatbelts on a quiet road or can they teleport? How two adults can tell that story and think it sounds anything like plausible is unbelievable.

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Isabelle commenting how the current was strong at the end ? Why the fuck are her and Esme not wearing life jackets in the water then? Sarah wasn’t even looking at Esme at one point she was facing forward 😳 what is wrong with these idiots ? Under currents can drag you under in seconds 😞

• Angry
  • Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
Sometimes I can’t actually believe that this pair of pricks are so stupid!!! So they were in Verona yet they never mentioned Romeo and Juliet which would have been educational. Then she shouts “we are in Italiano” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Italiano is Italian for Italian FFS! What she should have said is We are in Italia! I’m sorry but how can one family be so tucking dense!!

Sarah’s hands look like shovels ! I’ve never known anyone to put actual weight on their hands !
That’s so she can shovel through all the shit that comes out their mouths 😂

• Haha

cuttle90

What people see...

View attachment 835058

What Creepy thinks people see...

View attachment 835069View attachment 835070

Speaking of Creepy the smug cunt...

View attachment 835072

Turn that smug selfie sideways and look deep into his eyes... (I only cropped and enlarged--NO photoshopping was done!)

Now I know why you're always eye fucking yourself on camera.

View attachment 835077View attachment 835077
I scrolled down too quickly - that's disturbing - always knew he was a bit of a c*nt!

• Haha

Scotblock

VIP Member
If Chris had his way he would probably right Young Hollywood’s Ram Van on the side of that shit heap 😂 He pure thinks he’s a Jean Claude Vam Ram man when he’s more a Backstreet Boys concert shuttle bus!

WOW! How original is putting up trees at Christmas that will definitely get the views up Chris I mean no one has ever thought of that before 🙄

The yawning 🤭 emoji seems to be their fav one just now. Tattle will need that one at Xmas for when we have to watch big Sarah waddle her way around 150 shops a day!! Same old same old every year😴 I hope they remembered to keep some of last years presents to recycle and gift again this year. I can’t wait to see which Ingham child will get the stationery set that’s been gifted 2 years in a row 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
How the hell can Sarah say they aren’t dirty! They’re the dirtiest looking bunch of scrags I’ve ever seen!
And her with that limp lifeless hair always hanging around her face looks disgusting. There’s no shape or style to it. She looks like a fat cousin It

• Haha

jellybelly136

Sarah Ingham “the health visitor even said Jace’s speech was the most advanced she had ever come cross.”

Jace Ingham - “me just wossin’ my woks’

• Haha
  • Wow

CamieG

The vlog and Chris need reporting to the police. 20.25 onwards behind the filthy man is his stepdaughter with just underwear on below her hoody. It’s what she’s doing that’s extremely disturbing scratching herself maybe but he left it in!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Just noticed they couldn't even get the word 'present' right in the title of the vlog. Fuckwits.

1635531752494.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Comments turned off, what a massive fire risk not only naked flame with bin bags but jace walking around with a naked flame in a plastic pot, they really are another level of stupid! I swear they do this on purpose when views ar slow!

• Wow
  • Angry