Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
I’m sure he does have ocd, he obsessively cleans at home to the point where Jace is copying him. However, he was quite happy to walk around a theme park in the hot weather with poo down his t shirt. So is he ocd about cleaning but not personal hygiene? Can you be? 🤷‍♀️
This is why I think he needs a therapist and not bleach. Yes, he cleans the windows and hoovers for hours on end but is happy to leave the bedroom and kitchen a tip and leave food and drinks by the bin?

I think he keeps busy in the house to stop himself from other destructive behaviours, from having to spend time with his wife and from actually having to stop and think about what a poor human being and father he is, because deep down he must know.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Daisydreaming

There is a guy from Leeds who literally goes and eats takeaways on YouTube. He’s a lovely bloke and generally gets over 100k views a day and he’s not been doing it that long. 30k views with so many subscribers and such a ‘famous’ family is embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Heart

Basic

VIP Member
I'm three days behind but these idiots giving their two year old tea and in a bottle. Jesus Christ, they've got no idea. They just don't care to learn or they're too stupid. "Cup of teas", no you fuckwit, it's cups of tea. This may be an unpopular opinion but I can't stand that the uneducated are influencing children who are the future. Don't get me wrong, everyone should have opportunities, but the lack of intelligence grates on me no end.

• Heart

OliviaPope

If the French Police were only apparently checking seatbelts, what is this paperwork they are looking at in the picture you took of them!! More like they have stopped you because of WHERE you crossed the border in a UK plated van. What’s the bets they were actually checking your vaccination status and the reason why you travelled from the East Coast of Spain to cross the border in the mountains.

43D65050-9306-4C26-AEDD-7614817F5044.jpeg

• Wow

DMK 99

Oh aye yeah, no cars! I guess all the police officers' mums must have dropped them off at this roundabout in the middle of nowhere at the dead of night 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Or, maybe they are trying to distract us from how utterly irresponsible they are driving around dodgy parts of a foreign country, with no idea of where to go, in the middle of the night with five children. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Abbvay

VIP Member
I have to confess that I have done a Sarah today.

I was shopping and something my daughter really wants for Christmas was almost sold out - only one left. I had planned to get it next week when they are at school. My son was with me (and still believes in Santa). Suddenly the next couple of months flashed before me and I panicked thinking what if I can't find it again, what if I risk getting it online and there aren't any, there are so many empty shelves everywhere the last week so what if it gets worse.

Before I knew what I was doing it was in the trolley and I'm telling my son that it's fine, I'll just send it away to Santa so don't tell her I'm getting it.

I've never sent anything away to Santa before. Is this the slippery slope and I'm turning into Sarah? I do love orange twirls. I'm going to Blackpool. Will I end up buying frilly baby clothes that are too small?

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
How are they organising home school work for so many kids of different ages without broadband or a printer?
That's an easy one to answer.

They're not.

Their homeschooling is: Several hours travelling in a van, a few hours at water parks and spending 24/7 with their siblings.

• Sad

Puppet

VIP Member
Yes! I was just going to post the same! They never got stopped by police at all, it was just to make us believe their van seats are safe and secure 🤦‍♀️ come on Inghams, Stop. With. The. Bloody. Lies!!!
Clickbaiting an encounter with the police is one thing, making it up for content just reeks of desperation. The dwindling views are really getting to them.

• Haha

bump1212

Chatty Member
@whatamess123 thank you for the kinda words! Omg I love this site. And yes my parents are so happy now! They saw me dying on my then long term boyfriends driveway when I ODed July 2020. Sober a year and 3 months! You are awesome to support me!

- LOVE the hats! Thanks Tattle team for being festive all the time. Please keep these celebratory hats going!

-bigS is BIGGER. Wow

-love that she wanted to save the beetle. Only compliment I’ll ever give her, but she can’t take care of her fucking dog, her family member, but her and the kids wanna save bugs (moth, spider Pringle can, drowning beetle). I do appreciate her doing that, I save bugs when I can. I saved two worms today and a big fuzzy caterpillar last night.

-I’m on thread 16. People are talking about how Slob may homeschool someday and no please don’t.... and she did

-you guys from back in those threads predicted a lot about the fall of this family. It was evident in 2018 how things were going downhill. Having another kid after jace, the girls behavior is so entitled and grabby...then running away which they are doing now. Isabelle regressing...creepy isolating the girls from society

• Heart

julian

The smelly ingram wagon 🤢🤢🤢
the sooner these two loose everything the better, including them 5 children. They deserve a caring,loving home environment, a good education, to have friends and be able to enjoy going out doing fun activities with friends
As someone who lives in West Yorkshire, there’s not a chance they will get taken off Sarah and Chris. I went to school with a girl with rotten teeth who went to school every day without any food or money for food and whose sister wet the bed every night and was made to sleep it in. A family with 2 girls and 2 boys, some teenage and some younger all sharing a small bedroom. A girl whose school attendance was 10%, had the same school uniform year 7 to year 11 and seriously needed braces on her teeth.

I really don’t know what people in West Yorkshire have to do to have their kids taken off them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Abbvay

VIP Member
Why is it that there's always one IFAM who comments that they've seen them in their next location? Always just the one 🤨 Almost like that person wants to drum up some interest in advance of future vlogs :unsure:
From comments it's always seemed like the majority of their viewers are from the uk, it's not as obvious now but when they had more comments there would be lots of talking about school/school holidays and people asking them to visit their town. Yet when she had Mila and pretended for a week that she hadn't, no one noticed her walking around the supermarket and B&M, but as soon as they arrive in a foreign country there are ifam everywhere waiting to spot them!

About as believable as them being chased by 30 Spanish teens last year.

• Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Isabelle has a beer at her feet in that photo. It may be cider or wine but anyway it's defo alcohol. There's an empty chair facing hers, which also has a bottle of the same alcohol on it. Looks to me like Creepy was sat there, facing her and they were drinking together in his dream location. The chairs were very, very close and facing one another. With another person sat in that chair their legs would be touching. Looks to me like he got up from that seat to take the photo. A sort of a "Hang on let me catch this so we can keep it forever" moment.

Surely that kind of intimate, relaxed moment in a spot you've always fantasised about staying would be something to be shared with your intimate partner. ie: your missus, not your underage step daughter?

1635556916186.png

• Sad
  • Sick

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
Sorry, bit late to the party here and someone might have already suggested this. But van name “Greased Shite-ning”

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Yes! I was just going to post the same! They never got stopped by police at all, it was just to make us believe their van seats are safe and secure 🤦‍♀️ come on Inghams, Stop. With. The. Bloody. Lies!!!
Omg 🙏 now the police do stop them bloody bare faced smug bastard liars
They should be done for fabricating the police stopping them 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

nattis

VIP Member
okei here is dream vs reality.
Yesterday Creepy tried to revision one of his favourite moment as a youtube fame
1635526538047.png

1635526596206.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

jellybelly136

77890EF1-16C4-4469-99A6-EE192A699B5F.jpeg

Swear to god Chris Ingham you are a fucking sick, perverted creep. Why leave this in and focus on poor esme legs a Kimbo like this?! You’re VILE

• Sick
  • Wow

JaeXYZ

What I don't get about their travels is why they go to places that don't have anything they actually enjoy. They clearly don't like architecture or agriculture or the outdoors. Pisa will be a flop just like when they kept blathering on about history on their Scotland tours. IMO their vlogs would be a lot more engaging if they were touring the world's biggest Primark, trying the Spanish Burger King menu or visiting amusement arcades because they'd be enjoying themselves instead of looking miserable and/or bored pretending to be something they're not.

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
It’s not a replica of young Jase, Piers - it’s a ‘representation’. As Creepy rather oddly pointed out, it ‘hasn’t even’ got realistic genitals.

• Haha
  • Wow