The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a method in their madness.

Bung the kids up with meals that are 99.9% carbs and 0.1% veg then the Porta Potty/local bushes won't take a battering.

I reckon Mila shits more in 1 day than the rest of the family manage in a week.

View attachment 831952
All this meal needs is a portion of veg on the side? Surely this isn’t filling. Also not saying she needs to grab lots of veg a tin of sweetcorn will do. Jesus these kids don’t have any kind of health in there diet do they?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Her attitude is awful! I'm not sure anyone would take a baby who's not had there injections on a trip like this even pre covid Poor Mila doesn't get a choice she's already missed her 12week one and about to miss her 16week ones she needs to be stopped she isn't a mother

I see good old number 1 fan has piped up with "she's had her first lot!" OK but what about 2nd and 3rd? 🤣🤦‍♀️

Can't keep up when posting behind 🤣🤦‍♀️ never will keep up back in real time 🤣

God help us that and the 500 advent calendars a day 🤦‍♀️
They are slightly not in real time because your husband is a pervert and you need to be long gone from a place before you upload it incase you are reported. Is what you mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Waving to everyone! I haven't been posting, but I've still been lurking in the shadows. It's been 10 weeks since my spinal fusion surgery and the pain is still hellish some days! Amongst the tears though, there have been lots of giggles whilst reading these threads! So thank you one and all for the entertainment and please don't stop, you lot are a funny bunch!

I don't know about anybody else but I can't wait to hear if Isabelle is going to record an entry for the Christmas number 1 this year? Surely she is going to put that super duper, state of the art recording equipment to good use and not miss out on this amazing opportunity. Apparently she could be up against Adele, Abba and good old Ladbaby who could make it 4 in a row! Come on Isabelle, this is a chance that is too good to miss out on. I'm sure your mother and father could get you an online tutor to help you use the equipment and you already have the 6ft B & M Santa, who could be a perfect prop for the video along with whatever tat you can find from the garage of dreams. Good luck!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
someone asking on the vlog “are the girls learning any languages” reply was “don’t be silly they can hardly speak English”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Villain inspiration from somebody else who likes to creep around and is hated by all. I knew I'd seen that face before.

creepy.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
The smelly ingram wagon 🤢🤢🤢
the sooner these two loose everything the better, including them 5 children. They deserve a caring,loving home environment, a good education, to have friends and be able to enjoy going out doing fun activities with friends
As someone who lives in West Yorkshire, there’s not a chance they will get taken off Sarah and Chris. I went to school with a girl with rotten teeth who went to school every day without any food or money for food and whose sister wet the bed every night and was made to sleep it in. A family with 2 girls and 2 boys, some teenage and some younger all sharing a small bedroom. A girl whose school attendance was 10%, had the same school uniform year 7 to year 11 and seriously needed braces on her teeth.

I really don’t know what people in West Yorkshire have to do to have their kids taken off them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 831962
So when they’re in bed asleep at night don’t they have curtains on the windows or something? I know it doesn’t bother some people, but it seriously freaks me out!

also Sarah saying Milas outfit was newborn again 🥴
We have a "proper" campervan and it has cab blinds and blinds on all the windows along with fly screens so you can open the windows if you wish. We also use proper plates and glasses then wash them in the sink with hot water not cold however there is only 2 of us in the van and we need to empty our toilet after 2 days and if onsite we empty and wash it out on site every day. They are dirty buggers

Reactions: 28
They must spend so much time re-arranging things in the van, not to mention getting a things in and out of the roof boxes (how do they even reach them??). Would drive me mad after a couple of days.
My other random thoughts after watching the vlog:
How are they organising home school work for so many kids of different ages without broadband or a printer? Maybe just using text books, but no evidence of those? Or did they download loads of materials before they set off. Sounds like a logistical nightmare. When schools were closed during lockdowns, it took ages to sort the work out for my two kids each day, and that was with reliable broadband and when stuck at home all day!
And a boring question - wonder how much it’s costing to insure this van? Could you even insure it to carry so many people and with the massive roof boxes? Hope so, as that thing could do some serious damage if there was a collision….
Insurance is a good question because we dont know if they have even changed the classification from a "van" to a "CAMPERVAN" and I doubt if they have as it would require another MOT and it would not pass with the seating arrangements for 7 people including 2 infants seats properly fitted. So if he is involved in an accident heaven forbid they are not for the kids sake but I doubt the insurance would be adequate. They never think of things like that and those poor kids crammed into that van.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Insurance is a good question because we dont know if they have even changed the classification from a "van" to a "CAMPERVAN" and I doubt if they have as it would require another MOT and it would not pass with the seating arrangements for 7 people including 2 infants seats properly fitted. So if he is involved in an accident heaven forbid they are not for the kids sake but I doubt the insurance would be adequate. They never think of things like that and those poor kids crammed into that van.
If the info about the van is right then its last MOT was in May this year.
Would it have needed another after the new bits had been fitted?

Who’s the iceberg, Creepy or Lazy?
Definitely the van 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And she still said it was a little big 🤣🤣 the top was a perfect fit and the bottoms looked too small, tight around the legs and too short 🙊
She has serious hang-ups about size and she'll just project it on her children the silly cow.

Reactions: 18
Views are so low. 27,000 and a house worth almost a millions. The mind baffles how can they afford to do what they are doing and pay the mortgage? She is a big women I am big myself but she must eat a lot to be that size.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
He is so rude. He seriously needs taking down a few pegs. I can’t wait for him to have to go back to work. He won’t last a day.
Someone would have to employ him first. One google and it would be game over for old creepy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They have obviously decided to fully engage with their ifam in the vlog comments now in a clearly desperate attempt to rescue their channel. Too little, too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.