The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd name it flying tiger .... however it sounds too good for them and its probably more a limping cat than a flying tiger

*no offence to any animals named here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Van name? How about crappy crappy bang bang. Child catcher included free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
Never takes his socks off.... YAY FOR SEXY TIME!!

Also, did Sarah say that her and Izzy were going to film at the same time so they decided to do it together but she took over? Control freak, much?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lazy: we follow the lullaby website for co sleeping advice…
Think she means The Lullaby Trust but okay.

Also Lazy: oh it was lovely snuggled up in my joovet.

Okay hun! From a breastfeeding mum who has actually followed the safe sleep rules!

Also, why does she have to constantly have to get her baps out to show us how a cheapy feeding dress works? Does she not know she could just wear a breast feeding vest under her regular T-shirt’s and wear normal, none frumpy cow Pat Pat shite?

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Congratulations @WhittlingIhopMonkey
View attachment 831817

TLDR
- The long awaited van tour was finally uploaded. It was filmed over 2 weeks and 45 minutes long but a 5 year old could've done a better job. The video told us the feral Inghams shower outdoors, wash Jace in the sink, don't install the car seats properly, the kids have no proper mattresses on their beds and they have no chid locks on the cupboards. The van is also cramped and there is no leg room at either of the tables.
- Family Fizz uploaded an Airstream tour at the same time as the Inghams. FF are winning with 124k views vs the Inghams' measly 48k. Even Family Freedom did better than the Inghams with their van tour, which got 92k views.
- Chris was too scared to go on "Europe's highest and fastest virticle" rollercoaster at PortAventura World. When Lazy and the kids took the piss out of him for it he said he was "playing them". Yeah right.
- Chris walked around PortAventura World with baby poo on his t-shirt all day. The same day he was too scared to go on a drop ride and when Sarah started trying to persuade him to go on it, he changed the subject to have a go at her and tell her to stop saying "anyway, guys".
- The Inghams were at a campsite near the France/Spain border on Friday,
- Another upload was missed due to editing software issues. They need to come up with some new excuses.

Hi Steve 👋
Annnnnyywaaay, guuuuys

My 2nd Ingham thread title! (I can't mention the one before this because KATRINA DIXON DOES NOT HAVE PILES, RIGHT?!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Finally caught up!
It’s getting beyond boring now isn’t it, they aren’t even pretending to enjoy it any more.
I think they were going to swerve P.A/Ferrari Land altogether but thought it could bump their views up, so that was why they back tracked. Nothing to do with the girls wanting to go, they didn’t get the choice, the tickets were booked the night before when creepy was crying over the latest view count “editing”. They’d have known Isla wouldn’t be tall enough for the big rides, but I bet they didn’t tell her that, they let her get excited. Twats!!
That van tour was not what the ifam or anyone wanted, they didn’t show us anything we hadn't seen or been told about, apart from the unusable shower and outside hosepipe (ffs really!!).
How long are they going to drag this out for?

Reactions: 28
Too soon, too soon. The deepest of deep cuts. A promising career dashed in its embryonic stage.
I don’t see it as a wholly bad thing in terms of his career - sometimes great things are born out of suffering - if he hadn’t felt so inadequate and jealous of Dave, he may never have gone on to become pretend frontman and lead guitarist of his own, imaginary band, The Adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have these fuckers started opening their Christmas presents yet. You know, it is nearly November after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As we call their house 'pylon palace' they could call the van 'pile in palace'.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Have these fuckers started opening their Christmas presents yet. You know, it is nearly November after all.
Not yet. Unfortunately it’ll be Advent soon and we will have to endure them opening 20 calendars of tat on each vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.