The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attitude is awful! I'm not sure anyone would take a baby who's not had there injections on a trip like this even pre covid Poor Mila doesn't get a choice she's already missed her 12week one and about to miss her 16week ones she needs to be stopped she isn't a mother

I see good old number 1 fan has piped up with "she's had her first lot!" OK but what about 2nd and 3rd? 🤣🤦‍♀️

Can't keep up when posting behind 🤣🤦‍♀️ never will keep up back in real time 🤣

God help us that and the 500 advent calendars a day 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The smelly ingram wagon 🤢🤢🤢
the sooner these two loose everything the better, including them 5 children. They deserve a caring,loving home environment, a good education, to have friends and be able to enjoy going out doing fun activities with friends

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If Chris had his way he would probably right Young Hollywood’s Ram Van on the side of that tit heap 😂 He pure thinks he’s a Jean Claude Vam Ram man when he’s more a Backstreet Boys concert shuttle bus!

WOW! How original is putting up trees at Christmas that will definitely get the views up Chris I mean no one has ever thought of that before 🙄

The yawning 🤭 emoji seems to be their fav one just now. Tattle will need that one at Xmas for when we have to watch big Sarah waddle her way around 150 shops a day!! Same old same old every year😴 I hope they remembered to keep some of last years presents to recycle and gift again this year. I can’t wait to see which Ingham child will get the stationery set that’s been gifted 2 years in a row 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Its like they WANT people to hate them with their stupidly bitchy responses like this yikes. I guess in the Scaby pairs world ANY form of attention is good attention, especially since it feels like majority of the attention they get is from either tattlers or because of tattle drawing attention to things (i.e kayak, Jace on beach etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This whole stalking and filming behind and so on for their "safety" is just rubbish. There is no stalker. They don't get that people don't care less where they are. They aren't famous, and you will probably find that they went out one day and someone shouted at Chris that he was a $%@@@. He should have thought about that before he did what he did. Sarah claimed they weren't safe in their home as people used to stalk them, if that's the case why did they let a 7 year old Isla and a 10 year old Esme go to the local park by themselves? I hate to say it, but if they were being properly stalked, someone would have god forbid tried to take those girls when they were on their own. They are just full of bull all the time, and they lie so much, they don't even know when they are lying or telling the truth. If I'd have spent 700k on a house, I'd have been there now sorting it out ready for Christmas, I'd be sat with a notepad going round every room figuring out decorations. The whole house except the kitchen would have had beautiful thick pile carpets, and luxurious curtains and would have looked amazing. They buy a £700k house and shove a blanket up at the window. Apart from last year because of lockdown, they aren't ever home for Christmas and I don't think they will be this year. I think this van life tit show is going to carry on until after Christmas.

Reactions: 31
This whole stalking and filming behind and so on for their "safety" is just rubbish. There is no stalker. They don't get that people don't care less where they are. They aren't famous, and you will probably find that they went out one day and someone shouted at Chris that he was a $%@@@. He should have thought about that before he did what he did. Sarah claimed they weren't safe in their home as people used to stalk them, if that's the case why did they let a 7 year old Isla and a 10 year old Esme go to the local park by themselves? I hate to say it, but if they were being properly stalked, someone would have god forbid tried to take those girls when they were on their own. They are just full of bull all the time, and they lie so much, they don't even know when they are lying or telling the truth. If I'd have spent 700k on a house, I'd have been there now sorting it out ready for Christmas, I'd be sat with a notepad going round every room figuring out decorations. The whole house except the kitchen would have had beautiful thick pile carpets, and luxurious curtains and would have looked amazing. They buy a £700k house and shove a blanket up at the window. Apart from last year because of lockdown, they aren't ever home for Christmas and I don't think they will be this year. I think this van life tit show is going to carry on until after Christmas.
Must not forget the numerous times they have left the kids alone in the previous house where they complained they were being stalked at so they could go to the office, the only reason they vlog this way now is to try and stop people figuring out where they are and letting the relevant people know.

Reactions: 28
Why doesnt he get Izzy to do the occasional editing? God knows she needs something to do, lately she just looks fed up and bored in the background of the vlogs. It would be great for part of her school work or ICT lesson. But then i guess creepy wouldnt be able to save all the videos of Izzy showering etc. to his private stash 👀 🤮
I get your point but Izzy already works constantly for them without getting paid. I don't think she should have to do anything more to benefit them

Reactions: 16
So I’ve woken up this morning and see only 25k views 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
**Sarah, this is an appeal to you**... I know you read here, and if you dont, a family member surely does!
Why are you allowing the most precious things in your life, your Children, put in a position of danger every time you travel/drive around in that Van?
I am genuine in my fear for their safety, you know the baby seats are not secured correctly, they are sitting on moveable foam cushions, held down with velcro, the Isofix are not installed properly, you know this as you avoid showing the seats in the vlogs. We can clearly see the leg tucked under J's seat in the vlogs, there are no holes in the cushions like you said there was, to say that is deceitful. The older girls may have seatbelts, but again, the foam cushions will slide out from under them if you have to brake suddenly, or god forbid something worse. No neck support for E, a lapbelt for I and little I should be on a booster seat.
You are smart enough to know this, if ifam and others are concerned, you should be too.
From one mother to another, please for the sake of your Childrens safety.. Do something and do it now. This is genuine concern, I will say no more about this as its like pushing tit up hill now, I tried on your vlogs and was blocked straight away... common sense should prevail here and i hope it does

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.