The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a few comments from what I am guessing are regular ifam viewers, who are all saying sorry but they'll start watching again once the Minghams are home, and for Vlogmas.

So regular viewers are telling them they're bored of their tit "Vanlife travel" vlogs, and they have declining views. Time to give it up Minghams.

Seeing a pre made Spanish Tortilla and packet rice heated up in a pan, and two kids with filthy black nails eating fruit, does not make for great viewing.

Again, you are in a beautiful country, with so many different places to visit and explore, history for your children to learn about, but you keep showing car parks, theme parks, pools, beige pre made food, Primark, Flying Tiger and fast food chains.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I wish Isabelle would stick up for herself and tell Creepy and Lazy what to do with their DPD van. She must want more from her life than this? The future is looking so bleak for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I wish Isabelle would stick up for herself and tell Creepy and Lazy what to do with their DPD van. She must want more from her life than this? The future is looking so bleak for her.
I know Chris’ mum isn’t perfect but I think I’d be going to live with her if I was Isabelle or my other side of the family. Unfortunately isabelle has been brainwashed by her mother into believing she lives an above average lifestyle and all other teenagers would be jealous to have what she has

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I can't imagine the lack of privacy and how isolating her life must be. She's stuck in a van at 16. Surely she must think about what others her age are doing, and realise how much she is missing out on. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Ah ikmow why inghams don't wash they coping the Hollywood trend to be more environmental freindly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
What year and month was the vlog where they took kids out school to forest holidays after all the information about Chris came out please ? Or have I made that vlog up ?

Reactions: 12
Show your channels failing without showing your channels failing!! View attachment 832979View attachment 832980
I wonder how many ppl on the van tour vlog switched off early? How long do you have to watch a vlog before it counts as a view? For all we know, 30k of those views could've backed out of there before the end of the 1st minute once Lazy starts screeching.

Esmes hair 🤢 jeez when was it last washed.
I feel really bad for Esme. Her parents should be making sure she is getting clean, because you know if she isn't washing her hair, she isn't washing any where more intimate. Those parents should be bleeping ashamed of themselves, but I suppose ppl like them never feel shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Quite a few comments from what I am guessing are regular ifam viewers, who are all saying sorry but they'll start watching again once the Minghams are home, and for Vlogmas.

So regular viewers are telling them they're bored of their tit "Vanlife travel" vlogs, and they have declining views. Time to give it up Minghams.

Seeing a pre made Spanish Tortilla and packet rice heated up in a pan, and two kids with filthy black nails eating fruit, does not make for great viewing.

Again, you are in a beautiful country, with so many different places to visit and explore, history for your children to learn about, but you keep showing car parks, theme parks, pools, beige pre made food, Primark, Flying Tiger and fast food chains.
No one watches them on holiday, no one watches when it’s a soooper dooooper POW 💥 surprise so what is left for them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Vlogmas will just be Sarah huffing and puffing through shops spending ridiculous amounts of wanket money on tit 😂 After Xmas it will be the same old same old. What’s left for them as they seem to be a dying channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Vlogmas will just be Sarah huffing and puffing through shops spending ridiculous amounts of wanket money on tit
I've been wondering what they'll do for Vlogmas and if they'll do their usual massive Christmas present haul this year. Perhaps it's just me but in the last year or 2 I feel there's been a huge shift away from buying for the sake of it, and giving less. Perhaps it's for environmental reasons, or because people can't afford to spend as much as they might have done a few years ago, but i've definitely noticed a trend for smaller more meaningful gifts. It would be interesting to see the viewers reactions / comments if the Inghams go all out and have huge piles of tat for their children. Although maybe they'll tone it down this year as they can't afford it with the rapidly declining views.

Reactions: 18
You have heard of Scooby do’s Mystery machine. Well ladies and gentlemen I give you the Ingham’s Misfit machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been wondering what they'll do for Vlogmas and if they'll do their usual massive Christmas present haul this year. Perhaps it's just me but in the last year or 2 I feel there's been a huge shift away from buying for the sake of it, and giving less. Perhaps it's for environmental reasons, or because people can't afford to spend as much as they might have done a few years ago, but i've definitely noticed a trend for smaller more meaningful gifts. It would be interesting to see the viewers reactions / comments if the Inghams go all out and have huge piles of tat for their children. Although maybe they'll tone it down this year as they can't afford it with the rapidly declining views.
They will have about twenty plastic Christmas trees throughout the house and the presents will probably be piled up the marble staircase on Christmas morning since that’s the centre piece of the house.

you probably won’t ever see anything they open again just like most other Christmas videos and there will be an ugly Mary shortle doll thrown in somewhere. Probably for the 16 year old knowing these idiots.

Either Jane will come round to cook the dinner or sarah will say family time is more important than cooking whilst putting 3 microwave Christmas dinners out between the 7 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
"If I want a burga for me tea, I'll have a burga for me tea"...... clearly the only place to have it is in a Burger van. That, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is the final word on this auspicious occasion of naming the minghams contraption

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The girls have already asked for iPads and phones 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Are they talking to themselves on last night's vlog or just buying comments?

I don't believe these five incredibly generic, strangely positive comments, that they've replied to, are genuine. Who's ever thought wow, Sarah must be in a wonderful mood when watching their vlogs?! And 'positive reinforcement' doesn't even make sense in relation to their vlogs.

'All your videos are great. It's refreshing to see so much love and positive reinforcement in one family.'

'WOW so beautiful! waking up with that view would put you guys in the most wonderful mood I'm so glad your loving your time away together! xxx'

'So incredible to watch. Bless you. God speed as you travel!'

'Thanks for sharing your travels. I am 60 years old and can’t travel. Your family is showing me things that I have never seen before. Thanks for sharing your beautiful family'

'Your children are beautiful. Spain is beautiful. I’m so happy that you all chose to share this with us.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The girls have already asked for iPads and phones 😱
They can't afford campsites and have spent most of their trip by the side of the road. I know the girl's aren't getting a decent any education but you don't need a maths degree to see their income doesn't quite stretch to new phones and Ipads. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.