InfluView - Influencer Reviews

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy to contribute, very good idea and works both ways. I find most review sites will take down any reviews if you say a influencer appears dishonest etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy to contribute, very good idea and works both ways. I find most review sites will take down any reviews if you say a influencer appears dishonest etc
I can assure you we won't be taking down any reviews unless someone leaves multiple reviews for the same influencer or the review is nonsensical - just the things you'd expect.

Tattle really can't welcome all as it would get disruptive and the threads would be an argumentative mess, but all are welcome on the review site (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can assure you we won't be taking down any reviews unless someone leaves multiple reviews for the same influencer or the review is nonsensical - just the things you'd expect.

Tattle really can't welcome all as it would get disruptive and the threads an argumentative mess, but all are welcome on the review site (y)
perfect! Sounds ideal, we need somewhere with fair opinions published!

Reactions: 4
How do you define 'influencer'? There are some YouTubers for whom I'd like to leave a (positive) review but I'm not sure they're really influencers in the same way as many of the IG-ers who have Tattle threads.

Reactions: 6
How do you define 'influencer'? There are some YouTubers for whom I'd like to leave a (positive) review but I'm not sure they're really influencers in the same way as many of the IG-ers who have Tattle threads.
If you go to ‘add an influencer’ on the website, YouTuber is a category :)

Reactions: 5
Is there a rule about how many followers they have to have, before being considered as an influencer?

I was just browsing some of the reviews. On some, but not others, it says at the end 'You already upvoted'. I haven't upvoted any review.

As the other poster said, yes you can add them - select YouTube but for the moment the link to them won't work. :)

Is there a rule about how many followers they have to have, before being considered as an influencer?
Someone that's professional on social media is allowed - so making money and it's their job to post online.

I was just browsing some of the reviews. On some, but not others, it says at the end 'You already upvoted'. I haven't upvoted any review.
A downside of letting guests vote - IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) aren't unique at all with sometimes millions using the same one from a mobile company. Will be fixed later :)

Reactions: 1