The Ingham Family #194 Sarah can swim 100 lengths, but having a bath isn't one of her strengths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dad v girls and Family Fizz get around ten times the view count of the Inghams each time they upload. This is because they have realised that kids don't want to watch every day family life anymore - they much prefer to watch challenges and pranks. There is so much competition now on youtube for the views from kids and teenagers. My daughter only wants to watch challenge and prank videos - things that entertain her and make her laugh. Life's hard enough for kids and teenagers at the minute. They don't want to watch 20 minutes of Lazy moaning about mosquitoes or watch Jace babble on about cars. But, the Ingham parents are too arrogant to listen to good advice and change their content. Their channel is burning a slow death.

Reactions: 46
I think you should start vlogging right away, your life sounds like everything theirs is not! The one thing that your post demonstrates is that effort has to be made, and if you put effort into something, you reap the rewards, as I'm sure you realise. Effort is not in their vocabulary, nor is it in any of their lives. They don't put effort into anything, and that's why their lives and their vlogs are so hollow. They are too thick and too arrogant to see it though.
I’ve honestly thought about blogging at least, since it’s easier to keep your kids’ faces out of it. There is definitely a niche here where I live that could be filled. As a new mom I would have appreciated a run down of parks suitable for youngsters, and now a rundown of places that are easy to maneuver with twins in tow.
I keep deciding against it because I don’t want to slip up and accidentally have people figure out who we are.
Basically, I’d be doing it for others and not for me, as I’m not comfortable putting my kids out there publicly. Maybe some day. Maybe when they are all school aged and can have some sort of say in the matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isabelle really irks me. There’s something totally off… her ego is nearly as big as big baboon Sarah. The way she walks next to creepy, carrying Mila. Hate to say it but she’s going to be the next generation of benefit scrounger, up the duff at 16.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Dad v girls and Family Fizz get around ten times the view count of the Inghams each time they upload. This is because they have realised that kids don't want to watch every day family life anymore - they much prefer to watch challenges and pranks. There is so much competition now on youtube for the views from kids and teenagers. My daughter only wants to watch challenge and prank videos - things that entertain her and make her laugh. Life's hard enough for kids and teenagers at the minute. They don't want to watch 20 minutes of Lazy moaning about mosquitoes or watch Jace babble on about cars. But, the Ingham parents are too arrogant to listen to good advice and change their content. Their channel is burning a slow death.
My kids wouldn’t watch the Inghams if I paid them 😂 I only really came across them during the pandemic, it’s amazing to see how many more views they used to get.

Have they got any management?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's common knowledge that the people who lived near them were delighted when they bought marble mansion and moved away ,Creepy in particular was regarded as an odd bod

• Haha
Reactions: 34
We are going to have that dance every vlog now, it will end up with all the kids doing it.
There's an idea for if they run out of money. Have the children do that dance while Chris collects money from the "crowds" in his stinking beanie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Of course you're now going to get negative comments about how boring the vlogs are: because it's true!

And the reason even the die-hard ifam are now distancing themselves from the cult is because, for the past 3 summers, the Inghams have been doing practically the same 'European' road trip across France, Spain and the Island of Portugal. It was the exact same with their Scotland vlogs; doing the NC500 (even though they did a highly amended route) two years in a row, and not really trying to distinguish it from their previous trips. I understand that people go to the same holiday places as a yearly tradition, but that said I don't know many people who decide to do the *exact same* things again and again, especially when it's as mundane as splashing about in some swimming pools. People want vloggers to go to the exciting, content-worthy locations, which the places that you visit certainly aren't. And I can't imagine that Benidorm has really changed too much in the last 11 months.

Chris and Sarah: you are vloggers. This is your 'career' and so is exactly what you signed up for when you began YouTube all those years ago. But if you can't be arsed to try to get content which people want to watch then your views will sink. And, just a little hint, I don't think people want to watch you moan about mosquitoes for 10 minutes, when you could be showing off some of the actual agriculture of the places you're visiting.

For example, weren't you near Salou recently? Instead of going to that 'water park', couldn't have you gone to PortAventura World? That's a far more interesting video to watch, as (not advocating these guys to get more views), at least then people could find the vlog if they were looking for information about going to the same places. I can imagine that the girls would have much preferred going there, but of course the ticket entry price was probably too high 🙄
They can’t go anywhere because they pitch up their van as they did their caravan! 😂

My kids wouldn’t watch the Inghams if I paid them 😂 I only really came across them during the pandemic, it’s amazing to see how many more views they used to get.

No, their management company dropped them when all the allegations began I believe

Reactions: 19

They did have management. They were managed by a seemingly great company who actually arranged for them to have a pool party in Zoella's garden. Two days later, when Jess came forward about Creepy trying to get her to go skinny dipping with her, they dropped the family like a hot potato (although their first reaction was to not believe Jess and they asked her to remove her tweets 😮. By the next day, they believed Jess and dropped the Inghams).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Isabelle really irks me. There’s something totally off… her ego is nearly as big as big baboon Sarah. The way she walks next to creepy, carrying Mila. Hate to say it but she’s going to be the next generation of benefit scrounger, up the duff at 16.
How she doesn’t go anywhere or have any social life. She’s a prisoner in that cult family

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It's common knowledge that the people who lived near them were delighted when they bought marble mansion and moved away ,Creepy in particular was regarded as an odd bod
NGL, I'm a bit gutted that no one from Tattle got invited to the "Ding Dong, Creepy's Gone" themed party they had to celebrate the Minghams leaving town.

Yes, they were very close to their old management. Rumour has it Chris cried when they parted ways. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They did have management. They were managed by a seemingly great company who actually arranged for them to have a pool party in Zoella's garden. Two days later, when Jess came forward about Creepy trying to get her to go skinny dipping with her, they dropped the family like a hot potato (although their first reaction was to not believe Jess and they asked her to remove her tweets 😮. By the next day, they believed Jess and dropped the Inghams).

Shocking behaviour from Laura at Viral Talent

Screenshot 2021-10-11 21.05.58.png
Screenshot 2021-10-11 21.06.08.png
Screenshot 2021-10-11 21.06.22.png

Yes, they were very close to their old management. Rumour has it Chris cried when they parted ways. 🤭
Didn't someone spot him crying to Laura in the bar area of the hotel they ran off to escape the 'paparazzi' the day it came out, then about 6 months later he sent Sarah there for a really sh*t spa day he got cheap on Groupon as a surprise and she was not impressed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The problem is they treat the children as their mates

Each other is all they have so then the children ( Isabelle and Esme) are treated like adult confidantes

All that rubbish Isabelle was spouting about how she wouldn’t embarrass her mates? erm what mates. … your mum and stepfather 🤷‍♀️

Most children have actual friends they don’t hang around with their parents 24/7 365 days of the year

Home educate your children but let them have interaction with their peers like other home schooled children do otherwise it’s just some weird arsed set up that will end in tears

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did the child rudely go to hit creepy with that stick and then they seem to let him paw all the biscuits. Absolutely amazing parenting you can’t beat it can you

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but that laugh that Chris only does with Issy .Huuuu rah hahaha. Make me feels sick is he being flirty or fake I dunno.
Also I don't know why it tilts me but when Sarah opens things with one hand. So used to doing it with a camera in her hand . She could peel an orange in her pocket 😂
Also I don't watch their uploads not giving them a view but people have mentioned a rant tonight and Issy being flirty . They are not stupid they know they only get views when their is something shady going on don't fall in to their trap !

Reactions: 27
Isabelle acts weird with Chris, not like a father with a daughter, she is quite flirty with him. It irks me something feels off. Or I am imagining this? Jace is the only one of any entertainment. Think how much fun the girls would have if they had other kids to mix with.
I was looking through to see if anyone else picked up on this change. Sure, it’s probably always been there, but it wasn’t that long ago that she was in those god-awful big ripped black pants & big ‘joomper’ aka sweatshirt, head down, mumbling about coloring in, talking like a 10 year old.
Even after the haircut/non-transformation- she went right back to looking unkempt.

Tonight it was far more obvious - that she has a more adult relationship on camera with Creepy than her mother. Wouldn’t be one bit surprised if it all comes out in the future.

Sounds horrible, doesn’t it? You know what’s worse? I wouldn’t put it past that nasty witch of a mother to be in on it. ‘Keep it in the family’. Either that or she’s having some kind of online ‘relationship’. She’s 16 FFS - she must have wants and desires beyond ‘sister sleepovers’.
Something feels very creepy. That deliberately drawn out segment of the toddler touching every biscuit to decide which one and the teen trying to play the maternal role - it stank. The whole set up. Creepy’s voice is very different when he talks with the teen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
DOING SOMETHING THATS GOING TO CAUSE ARGUMENTS! VANLIFE SPAIN

Lazy is documenting the moment Mila is asleep in her swinging chair as she never usually falls asleep on her own. Jace drinks a chocolate milkshake. Mila was cooing and fell asleep. She isn't strapped in so Lazy is sat with her. She needs to wake her up because they're off to the pool and Creepy is wandering around asking her if she's ready to go.

Creepy has the camera now. He has his backpack on and never wants to leave the campsite. They have other places to visit and don't want to run out of time. If Creepy could he would stay there for a long time. It's a beautiful site with lots of German campers. It's cool to see all the American RVs. The Inghams are off to a new pool. They don't have transport out of the site because the van is set up. Lazy's first thought when he woke up was what they were going to film today because they filmed around the pool yesterday. Isabelle says they sometimes put stuff they want to do on hold because of the vlogs. Creepy say it's not just that, a daily vlog is a daily life an it's not always exciting; which some people need to remember. The vlog he edited last night was their last full day in Alania and they struggled to film all day. He's never edited a vlog less than 10 minutes long and this vlog was less than 10 minutes long so teeth pullingly hard to make entertaining. He hates seeing comments online about how they're boring and people saying they'll unsubscribe; come on, it's daily life. People says they get desperate for content. Creepy would love to see us put our lives online everyday and see how exciting it is.

Today they're at the Tahiti pool. The place is so pretty and so gorgeous. Creepy licks his lips. He turns the camera around and asks if they stepped into the Maldives. The place just keeps giving more and more. The place is a hidden gem of the Costa Blanca and one of the most underrated ever. It's the nicest resort pool Creepy has ever seen. The cabanas can be rented for €10 a day.

Jace is one again unsupervised in the pool whilst Lazy films Esme. Esme does an over the top impression of Isabelle getting into the pool. Lazy films her running into the pool and then tells Jace to come and get his life jacket on. The place is paradise.

Isla is practising dives so Esme has to copy. Lazy tells Jace to jump in so he jumps into Isabelle's arms. Lazy tells Isla she had a good attempt at diving. She can see why people travel in vans full time. What an amazing way to live. They finish schoolwork and can spend the rest of the day at the pool. How lucky are they? Stuck in a DPD van with Creepy? Not very lucky. I'll stick to my mundane life thanks. She's switching places with Creepy and sending him over.

Footage of Isabelle and Jace in the pool. Jace whacks Creepy's camera with his pool toy and the camera cuts. Just hit it a little harder next time Jace and then they won't be able to film you all day.

Isabelle has got some biscuits for Jace. They're still calling dummies "nimmies". Jace touches all the biscuits. Creepy has a caterpillar biscuit. Jace has the elephant biscuit and Creepy says he has to eat all the biscuit, not just the eyes. Isabelle tells us she used to eat the sprinkles and icing off a bun and give it back. They will go into a cupboard and find half a chocolate biscuit because Jace has put it back in there. Jace had a biscuit this morning and sneezed so Isabelle had biscuit all over her. Creepy does his creepy laugh.

Isabelle is heading to the slide whilst talking to the camera but you can't hear what she's saying because she has her finger over the microphone. I have no idea why Creepy decided to include the entire clip. Finally Isabelle takes her camera off the mic and films herself going down the slide. Pro editor Creepy should've just kept this part and added music over the top of it, or better still, left it out altogether. Isabelle is scared. More slide footage to music.

Jace doesn't want to play with Isabelle after all the time she's spent with him today. Creepy asks him if he's cold but he says no. He says he's a liar and is shivering.

Lazy's littlest lady just woke up. Look how beautiful she is. She loves her so much and her arms are free for the first time in 2 1/2 hours. Creepy is holding her and Lazy says her eyes are like his. They managed to get Jace out of the pool and he was freezing. He's currently eating his way through a big bag of crisps. The girls were good with him today. Jace says he was bitten by the crocodile but Lazy tells him it was just pretend. Creepy talks to Mila in his usual sickening voice. The girls are still in the pool in front of the bucket water thing. Lazy cackles when it pours water over them.

Lazy tells us to ignore the cables on the table because this is the cutest thing ever. Jace is poking a banana and pretending it's a telephone. Lazy puts on a stupid voice and has a conversation about dinosaurs with him. You know a place is good when it's worthy of setting up a washing line.

Random footage of the microwave. Isla sits outside reading whilst an omelette cooks. Lazy cooks. Creepy asks Isabelle why she's eating a yoghurt with a knife. Lazy says its dead van life. Isabelle says Creepy did the washing up and said he'd done the washing tonight so not to look at him. The reality was he walked back to the van and plonked it on the floor. Creepy tried to protest but Isabelle shushes him. If one of the girls had done that he would've said the water would go mouldy and they'd get ants. Creepy didn't put anything away and there was only a knife left so Isabelle decided to use it. Creepy says he told her the washing up was in the washing up bag at the door if she needed anything.

Welcome to the start of World War Three in the Ingham family. Creepy's rancid beanie has been left on the table so Esme picked it up and throws it in Isabelle's face, rubbing it in her hair and then doing the same to Isla. Isla says she likes the smell. Then she shows a trick she can do with her nose. Creepy sings the Peppa Pig theme tune whilst zooming into Isabelle's face. The Inghams are about to hit up a shop but he can't say what shop or where. The girls want to go there badly. Esme mentions the shop so that part is silenced and Shaun the Sheep appears on her face. There are three cans of coke in front of Creepy.

To earn money they're playing cards - gambling with the kids. Don't tag the fuzz in Spain because they can't do ought about it. Isabelle is keeping a tab on the money. They're playing chase the ace. Creepy says he gets constant abuse everyday and Esme is the ringleader. Isla stick up for him. Some chat about people being embarrassed but I'm really not listening. Everyone has £10 in the bank to start with in the form of leaves. Lazy and Creepy are playing as a team because Mils makes it difficult for them to play individually. Everyone put in a leaf each round so someone will end up with €13. Isabelle is the banker.

Lazy and Creepy managed to get loads of pairs all at once and are now down to 2 cards. Isabelle is down to 1, Esme has 3 and Isla has 2. Esme is terrified she'll lose. Lazy and Creepy win and he tells the fool to give him the money. Isabelle remembers when she was Isla's age and cried if she didn't win. Creepy asks Esme if she wants to cash out or get a loan from him.

They're ending the vlog because they filmed way too much today so come back tomorrow to find out what the scores were. They'll tell us about the tantrums Esme has when she loses again.

End of vlog

Never edited a vlog under 10 minutes before....
Screenshot 2021-10-11 213626.png
Screenshot 2021-10-11 214200.png
Screenshot 2021-10-11 213930.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Remember a few months ago Isabelle apparently went shopping with a friend and then tagged her on Instagram? I remember at the time checking said "friend's" Insta and Izzy hadn't liked one of the "friend's" pics. Just checked it and quelle surprise, said "friend" no longer exists

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.