The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#194 We know somethings up with the Inghams, but it's definitely not "they're" view count

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I watched tonight’s (sorry)

Gosh, they really do hate each other don’t they?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I could do a Top 50, but if I had to pick a ‘Dessert’(sic) Island’ Top 3 it would be:-

- Kidnapped Partridge
- Sinnaz Pro Team Rider
- Sat in the driver’s seat of the conked-out old Range Rover on top of a Spanish recovery wagon.
- Teapot moshing to the theme tune in the original Ingham towers.
- His TikToks
- Kidnapped Partridge

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FIRST NIGHT WILD CAMPING IN OUR VAN ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN.. AND THIS HAPPENED..

Footage of the sea and Esme standing on a rock. The sea is rough and she wouldn't want to swim in there. Lazy zooms into the beach to show us there are people swimming. She cannot believe they were swimming in there yesterday. Jace has found some rocks. Lazy says they have to go and have a shower and get his clothes ready but he walks away.

Lazy turns on a shower with her fat hand. She bumps into Isla, who is getting ready for the day. Jace wants to brush his teeth but Lazy says they have to wash first. He looks so much like Isla when she was younger. Lazy says Creepy sings a hilarious song to Jace. He wants to take his musical car into the shower because it's dirty, but Lazy says it won't play music anymore if they do and they can't afford to buy a new one. In the shower Jace wants to see a green tiger but Lazy says that is unlikely. After the shower Lazy films Jace wrapped in a towel and asks if he had a nice shower. He says he did. Time lapse of Lazy brushing his hair. This is obviously for Tattle's benefit as we constantly point out the utter mess his hair is in. Lazy brushes Jace's teeth.

Driving time lapse. They're heading towards Valencia. Footage of mountains. Lazy says they got up, ready for the day and left Alania. There was a storm last night but it didn't disturb the Inghams thanks to Mila's white noise machine; everyone had a good night's sleep. Lazy moans about her mosquito bites and her postpartum hair loss. The Inghams drove for two hours and arrived somewhere in the mountains near Valencia. They need to stop and make sure the vlog is ready. It was a little cute drive down. Everyone here is Spanish and everyone in the restaurant/park area was staring at them as they drove past. Spanish people in Spain? Wow, who knew!! Isabelle says they might not be used to tourists. They're getting a drink and bite to eat.

Drone footage of the van to annoying music. Everywhere closed early and the restaurant was putting the chairs away so it was a no go. The Inghams tried uploading the vlog but the signal wasn't great so they've taken a drive to find a place to stay for the night. They were recommended a 12 minute drive straight up a mountain to a spot for the night and Lazy kids you not - the drive was hairy. She tells Esme to come away from the edge of the cliff/hill as Jace is following her. They're literally right up the mountain and saw some cars drive past. Lazy blocks out the van's number plate. She walks along the path and tells Jace he can't go near the edge. Esme and Isla are also with her and they see a bat fly past. Footage of a grasshopper. Jace asks Lazy to run up the mountain (hill) with him. They need to go back to the van and make dinner.

Mila is in her swinging chair. Esme brings something over to Lazy and says it's definitely a crystal. Jace then has to show Lazy a rock he found. Esme says the rock is eeew. Lazy tells Jace to tell her not to be rude so he does. Back to filming Mila now. Footage of Jace and Esme walking on some grass in slow mo to funeral music.

Time to get dinner on the go seeing as the cafe was a no go. Jace says something about a spooky road and Isabelle wonders where he got that from. Esme is entertaining Mila by waving a rainbow rag in front of her face. For dinner is some sort of premade omelette thing with sweetcorn, pasta and Dolmio sauce with Philadelphia because they like it and they have no cheese to sprinkle on top. Mila starts to cry and Lazy tells Isabelle she might have to take over.

The funeral music begins again. Lazy is playing cars with Jace. Drone footage of the mountain. Esme has a grasshopper in her hand. Isla is filming. Esme says the grasshopper is heavy. Isla doesn't want it to jump on her and Lazy tells her to move away. Oh good lord, I hope someone told Mr Grasshopper about the Inghams' track record with animals; one neglected dog, a murdered butterfly and two murdered moths. There seems to be a couple taking a selfie/photo of a rock further up the track. Funeral music resumes to footage of a thunderstorm.

Lazy asks Esme if she's doing the washing up. She and Isabelle cooked so Esme can wash up. Isla and Isabelle (holding Mila) are chilling. They planned on sitting outside for dinner but they heard the mosquitos. Isla shows us her mosquito bites. Lazy says they have stuff for the mosquitos but it doesn't seem to deter the turbo mosquitos. Isabelle says the yellow candles always work. It's dark and started raining. They finished dinner and now it's time to raid the sweet boxes. Creepy asks Esme to fetch the van keys from her bed. Isabelle would like a chocolate milk but the girls have eaten them all.

Lazy says it's pretty outside and tries to show us but there's nothing to see as it's so dark. Jace needs a wipe to clean his chocolatey hands. There aren't as many mosquitos out now that the sun has gone down and it's raining. Esme wants to tell a story about Benidorm. She and Isabelle were watching a movie and Isla woke up. Esme told her she was in a dream in a weird voice and then she does an impression of Isla falling back to sleep. Lazy says the teens think they can take the ick and Esme says she still has the clip on her snapchat. I thought snapchat was only for 13+ year olds? The rules don't apply to the Inghams' once again.

Footage of the dark van. Creepy wanted to wait until the next morning to end the vlog so not to end it on a downer note. There was a storm and heavy wind until 3am. A moody Lazy steps in and says it was actually because Jace and Mila had fallen asleep and they would've had to whisper. Whisper? What's that? The Inghams have no idea how to whisper. They're all awake and having morning cups of tea and coffee. The view is stooooning but it's a it scary up there and it was terrifying coming up. They will film going down the mountain. Creepy crashed his drone into a tree this morning and nearly lost it over the edge but he was able to climb down and get it. Lazy says he doesn't deserve a drone. Creepy doesn't know how he did it; he was panning round the van. He turned the sensors off so he could wind it around the trees. Footage of the drone crashing. A moody Lazy says the sensors are there for a reason and they stop him doing things he shouldn't be doing and let him know when things are going wrong. You should install some sensors and see if it stops him cheating on you hun. Creepy changes the subject before Lazy starts an argument and tells Mila she's cute for the 78488909th time. They're going on a three hour detour south to the sun because the girls want to, although they're not meant to go south. It's a bit nippy on the mountain. They're going somewhere cool right now so come back tomorrow and check it out.

End of vlog

A face like thunder when Creepy interrupted her to ask Esme to get him the keys. If looks could kill.
Screenshot 2021-10-07 201105.png
Screenshot 2021-10-07 201355.png

Screenshot 2021-10-07 200349.png
Screenshot 2021-10-07 201408.png
Screenshot 2021-10-07 201300.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

I like to think them being together is their karma for being such awful people. A world full of mostly amazing human beings and they're stuck with each other 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I know that it's been discussed a lot on here but does anyone know even approximately what kind of income viewing figures of 50 - 60k per video would mean? x
You can guestimate about £1 per 1000 views if you meet you tube requirements for payout.
If you look at the last six days they've earned about £250 from their vlogs.
Their socialblade page also gives you averages.

If I ever tune in, I watch at 2x speed with an so whilst I might add to their overall viewing figures, they don't get a "pay per view" count from me for any mid-roll ads that they may have.

Reactions: 14
I have pages to catch up on but why oh why are they using the same thumbnail as loads of earlier vlogs again? I haven’t viewed the vlog just seen the thumbnail

Reactions: 7
You can guestimate about £1 per 1000 views if you meet you tube requirements for payout.
That's terrible when you think of their day to day expenses for a family of seven with an excessive food and shopping habit. Their mortgage alone has to be close to or over £3000 a month

I think they've got to be spending £7000 a month to live their lifestyle without the extras spent on holidays and vans

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
South of Valencia at the girls' request... Our great adventurers are going back to the penthouse apartment in Benidorm/Alicante/I can't remember, aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s nothing wrong with kids being in bath or shower with their parents at all, my kids have all been in the bath with me at some point but her saying jace goes in the bath with creepy really made me feel uneasy 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s probably ‘trained’ then not to use the toilet in the night - just like she claimed she did for herself when traveling & heavily pregnant.
This is SO bad both physically and psychologically. One should, especially children who are forming life habits - be able to empty oneself as soon as practically possible. It’s really bad to habitually hold it in - either one or two.

Having traveled a lot myself, but never in a van, I learned that sometimes, it’s hard to relax enough to ‘go’ and also the break in routine can slow things down. Add in a criminally unhealthy diet, loaded with sugar and starch and they are set up for potential nasty repercussions.
Children - even adults can develop a kind of phobia of going to the toilet.

And here she is this morning - showing off a visit to a worldwide fast food burger chain! Not that any of us is surprised. I think absolutely- she’s thriving on the hate.
Good on you Sarah… you’re winning at that. People really dislike you for how you relentlessly attempt to hurt your chuldrun. Happy now? You wouldn’t know happiness if it sat up and gave you a haircut.

No watching them tonight for me either. I have a dinner date 😍 It’s a Michelin approved place - no burgahs 🤣 No idea what to expect.
Wish me luck? 🙂
Stupid woman! As someone who experiences cystitis alot ,it`s important to empty your bladder when you need to ,not when it fits in with their plans!Ugh.Enjoy your dinner ,bet you won`t be dining w3ith a beanie wearing nitwit either!!:)x

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I watched too , sorry guys , did you notice when Esme had the grasshopper on her hand it looked like Isabelle and Chris huddled together away from the others ?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.