The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could do a Top 50, but if I had to pick a ‘Dessert’(sic) Island’ Top 3 it would be:-

- Kidnapped Partridge
- Sinnaz Pro Team Rider
- Sat in the driver’s seat of the conked-out old Range Rover on top of a Spanish recovery wagon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You have to feel sorry for Izzy,many 16 year olds like it or not are experimenting with all sorts of things ...drink,relationships etc

Meanwhile she's experimenting with what Sharpie to use in one of her many b&ms notebooks ..sad
yes and even if they’re not party animals they’re enjoying the challenge of school, sports matches, being in a drama group or dance class, having friends over, going on sleepovers etc

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You have to feel sorry for Izzy,many 16 year olds like it or not are experimenting with all sorts of things ...drink,relationships etc

Meanwhile she's experimenting with what Sharpie to use in one of her many b&ms notebooks ..sad
It’s actually quite dangerous. Those kids are so sheltered that they don’t even know what’s real life. They go on whatever their parents say. They have no type of internet danger awareness. They live in a bubble created by Chris and Sarah. How would they be able to have a bf/gf. They could easily fall for some pervert pretending to be someone els. I think Isabelle will just be a shut in living at Chris and Sarah’s. Esme on the other hand I think she’s abit of a free spirit. She will be the one to break away and want to go to night clubs ect.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So they are actually sleeping with a duvet with no cover so you could at least keep it clean however they dont keep anything clean and they dont worry about using a dirty duvet to sleep with. Why not use the duvalay sleeping bags thats what we use in our campervan they are fantastic as they have an additional mattress then joined to that you have the duvet but it gives you sleeping bag without all the zips etc and you can buy them for children also but there again they would not spend the money (that they have so much of NOT) just dont bother if things are dirty also the amount of nappies used in their van must stink by now.
Even my fresh lop rabbits really appreciate clean straw twice a week. They truly are dirty cretins. Added to which I’m asking the doctor for sedation. I usually watch on my iPad but have just had a new tv installed and have just witnessed Big Sarah on the big screen. It was a truly horrendous experience which, trust me won’t be repeated.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
yes and even if they’re not party animals they’re enjoying the challenge of school, sports matches, being in a drama group or dance class, having friends over, going on sleepovers etc
Exactly ,Izzy has no life ,she exists in the dank dark under the thumb world of her wicked mother and noncey step father

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It was probably one Oreo ice cream to share, plus an extra one for Sarah. Can't see Chris paying for one each!

She will justify it as the girls don't like Oreos or ice cream, they didn't want one whilst Isla is in the background trying to grab it.

As for the pram, I don't know where they keep it but I can't imagine Sarah moves much faster than a toddler anyway. In fact, I'm sure Jace could outrun her. They don't go very far from the van because they are all out of breath after less than a minutes walk.
How very dare you! Did you not hear that Sarah is practically an Olympic swimmer 😂 At this point in her training she’s stealth like when she moves 😂

• Haha
Living the life!,
They use to say that the reason they went on holiday so often, was because the last house was too small! If I'd just moved into a house that big, I'd love getting it exactly how I wanted it, decorating etc! Not them, off they go!!
I’d hate to sunbathe from my bed. The thought of covering myself in suncream and then laying on my bed sheet and pillow feels so ick!!

Reactions: 37
I’d hate to sunbathe from my bed. The thought of covering myself in suncream and then laying on my bed sheet and pillow feels so ick!!
Yes but this is the great unwashed we are talking about,they are greasy,manky and certainly not normal

Reactions: 20
Well that's where you are going wrong for a start. If you want that sunburnt look followed by really damaged skin, you don't bother with the sun cream. Unless you find a freebie someone left behind, then feel free to take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have you not seen the women’s skin… she doesn’t wear sun cream haha! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Plus, you're all forgetting they 'hiked' up Hell vell in. 😂
They do so much exercise and Olympic sports. That’s why she has a body of a goddess! That’s why ifam has commented on how she’s kept the baby weight off… swimming and hiking simples 😂😂 oh I can’t cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My top 3

-when chris was in home bargains and someone shouted something at him and the camera quickly cut.
-when Sarah slid on her arse at Zoellas
-and ofcourse 'This is not my grandson' when actually he was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Plus, you're all forgetting they 'hiked' up Hell vell in. 😂

Do you remember when he used someone else's professional picture of Hellvellyn for Instagram with no credit, then had a tantrum when he was found out? :ROFLMAO: :m Edit: Sorry it was the Old Man of Storr

Just had a look and they've not updated the Ingham Family Travels Instagram this trip. Things must be bad.....

• Heart
  • Haha
I seriously don’t get why Sarah keeps banging on about private school!! As someone who was at private school from the ages 3 to 18, and all 3 of my siblings did the same, the money she was paying for Esmé and Isabelle to go to that school was nothing!! I’ve never heard of a private school as cheap as that round here…. (Obviously that is a hell of a lot of money to most people but I just mean for senior school fees, 30 grand a year for two of them is very cheap). My parents were very encouraging of me doing normal teenage things like drinking from 14 or 15, as long as I was in a safe place with responsible people, they were happy to let me and my friends drink at my home. Because it’s NORMAL. I left school 3 years ago with 4 a levels, grades A* A* A* A. Proving that drinking and sciving has nothing to do with how well you do at school😂. It’s Sarah and Chris that are the problem for those girls!! Also did it not occur to them that that may just not be a good school? Or the right fir for their girls? Just because you’re paying for it doesn’t mean it’s a good school! They probably just chose the first/cheapest private school they found so they could show off about it. I despise that woman. The school has nothing to do with your childerens failures, academically or on general life! It’s YOU. (I know that sounds harsh, and they’re only children but we all know how those two idiots have ruined those kids).

Also as horrible as this sounds, I’m not surprised the girls had no proper friends at that school. They simply didn’t live the lifestyle of those other kids. Most of the kids there were probably well spoken, well dressed, came from middle class families. The Inghams are chavs, and we all know money can’t buy class! When the other kids saw the Ingram girls show up at that school with their inability to speak grammatically correctly, 10 year old Range Rover (and Chris, the Range Rover is not a status symbol if it’s that old! We all know you probably got it for 5 grand as it was supposed to be scrapped!!) and their shein/matalan clothes, it really doesn’t surprise me that they didn’t want to be friends with them.

Reactions: 25
As far as best Ingham moments go, I think their celebrations deserve a mention.

Sitting around the office surrounded by wankets and junk food, and calling it a Christmas party and then doing the exact same thing for new year.

One birthday cake dropped by Jace. One melon with broken candles. One 'colour your own cake in the kitchen on your lonesome' cake.

The cave of love anniversary.

Claiming that a caravan is your 11-year-old's birthday present and then topping it by giving her a family holiday for her 12th.

They sure know how to make an occasion special.

ETA: I forgot the snoozefest of marking every day of December with a procession of advent calendars even the girls clearly don't give a tit about.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is this true .. ? in one vlog Lazy allegedly proclaims "Chris is upstairs tidying Isabelle's underwear drawer.." I read this on another site,very concerning .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I seriously don’t get why Sarah keeps banging on about private school!! As someone who was at private school from the ages 3 to 18, and all 3 of my siblings did the same, the money she was paying for Esmé and Isabelle to go to that school was nothing!! I’ve never heard of a private school as cheap as that round here…. (Obviously that is a hell of a lot of money to most people but I just mean for senior school fees, 30 grand a year for two of them is very cheap). My parents were very encouraging of me doing normal teenage things like drinking from 14 or 15, as long as I was in a safe place with responsible people, they were happy to let me and my friends drink at my home. Because it’s NORMAL. I left school 3 years ago with 4 a levels, grades A* A* A* A. Proving that drinking and sciving has nothing to do with how well you do at school😂. It’s Sarah and Chris that are the problem for those girls!! Also did it not occur to them that that may just not be a good school? Or the right fir for their girls? Just because you’re paying for it doesn’t mean it’s a good school! They probably just chose the first/cheapest private school they found so they could show off about it. I despise that woman. The school has nothing to do with your childerens failures, academically or on general life! It’s YOU. (I know that sounds harsh, and they’re only children but we all know how those two idiots have ruined those kids).

Also as horrible as this sounds, I’m not surprised the girls had no proper friends at that school. They simply didn’t live the lifestyle of those other kids. Most of the kids there were probably well spoken, well dressed, came from middle class families. The Inghams are chavs, and we all know money can’t buy class! When the other kids saw the Ingram girls show up at that school with their inability to speak grammatically correctly, 10 year old Range Rover (and Chris, the Range Rover is not a status symbol if it’s that old! We all know you probably got it for 5 grand as it was supposed to be scrapped!!) and their shein/matalan clothes, it really doesn’t surprise me that they didn’t want to be friends with them.
Omg did she say 30 for both? That can’t be right. We pay nearly 25 for one of my daughters and she’s in primary school (Prep). Could it maybe be the location? I’m originally from the north but I live in the south now, my husband is a southerner. Housing is more affordable in the north so maybe the fees are not as high? 🤷🏻‍♀️. But that’s really cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There’s a whole body of evidence that proves home environment has the biggest single influence on educational outcomes, regardless of the type of establishment children attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.