The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The average school fee in the U.K. is just over £15k for day pupils, so I would say their school was average not cheap.

I always try to be fair when I comment on here and her post talking about private school was appropriate in response to the original post but there wasn’t any need to bang on about how much she paid.

Reactions: 18
Lazy just gets worse every time she posts on social media. It was fine for her to brag about private school when they were on the up and had money and wanted to look posh but once Creepy ruined it for them private is no better than state. We all know the money stopped rolling in and it was getting nearer to the time they'd need to move Isla to private, Isabelle was getting grief due to her creepy step dad and of course they wanted to swan about on holiday without being restricted by term times.

Why's Lazy sneering at teens smoking, drinking and skiving? I bet she did exactly that when she was younger and now she's hiding her girls away from anything remotely resembling real life. They need to have the chance to make their own choices/mistakes and then learn from them. Giving them freedom from their prison cult lifestyle won't turn them into druggies/criminals/ etc.
Sarah is hardly a poster girl for state school. Young single mother, no qualifications, never had a proper job, married a creep so that she didn’t have to get a proper job…. Now sells her kids for a living

she’d have lived her life on benefits if it wasn’t for Chris and then vlogging

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg did she say 30 for both? That can’t be right. We pay nearly 25 for one of my daughters and she’s in primary school (Prep). Could it maybe be the location? I’m originally from the north but I live in the south now, my husband is a southerner. Housing is more affordable in the north so maybe the fees are not as high? 🤷🏻‍♀️. But that’s really cheap.
That’s exactly what I thought! Very cheap indeed! I’m also from the south and have no idea about prices up north, it may well be cheaper🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sarah is hardly a poster girl for state school. Young single mother, no qualifications, never had a proper job, married a creep so that she didn’t have to get a proper job…. No sells her kids for a living

she’d have lived her life on benefits if it wasn’t for Chris and then vlogging
Yes she'd still be in Seacroft like Trina and her feral brood .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The average school fee in the U.K. is just over £15k for day pupils, so I would say their school was average not cheap.

I always try to be fair when I comment on here and her post talking about private school was appropriate in response to the original post but there wasn’t any need to bang on about how much she paid.
Who are you referring to?
Because I mentioned how much I pay once.
And finding a secondary school for 15k is cheap. Like I said before, maybe the price is cheaper in the north. But I doubt you’d be able to pay 15k for secondary school with everything but boarding included in the south.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Wow, the area I’m in (just south of London) you’d never come across a private school that cheap (£15k), not even for prep school!

Reactions: 3
Wow, the area I’m in (just south of London) you’d never come across a private school that cheap (£15k), not even for prep school!
exactly. My daughter doesn’t board and it’s still not that cheap. Sarah found a bargain!.

Omg did she say 30 for both? That can’t be right. We pay nearly 25 for one of my daughters and she’s in primary school (Prep). Could it maybe be the location? I’m originally from the north but I live in the south now, my husband is a southerner. Housing is more affordable in the north so maybe the fees are not as high? 🤷🏻‍♀️. But that’s really cheap.
About average for the area, in fact I think she probably rounded up a bit.

Who are you referring to?
Because I mentioned how much I pay once.
And finding a secondary school for 15k is cheap. Like I said before, maybe the price is cheaper in the north. But I doubt you’d be able to pay 15k for secondary school with everything but boarding included in the south.
I’m referring to various articles including this one from earlier this year in the Financial Times that’s states Fees at UK private schools increased on average by 1.1 per cent year on year in 2021, compared with 4.1 per cent in 2020, according to the Independent School Council’s annual census, which was conducted in January. The average fee for independent schools is now £15,191 a year for day pupils and £36,000 for boarders.

Reactions: 3
Oh really. Wow that’s crazy how much cheaper it is.

I’m referring to various articles including this one from earlier this year in the Financial Times that’s states Fees at UK private schools increased on average by 1.1 per cent year on year in 2021, compared with 4.1 per cent in 2020, according to the Independent School Council’s annual census, which was conducted in January. The average fee for independent schools is now £15,191 a year for day pupils and £36,000 for boarders.

I meant,who was your post referring to? You said someone was banging on about how much they paid. Your post wasn’t clear on who you were talking about.

If they really wanted to save their channel they’d be needing to come home in a week or so, a week of Halloween vlogs, Halloween costume hauls, parties, toffee apple making etc. Then a few days of bonfire night/ fireworks, a couple of weeks worth of winter walks and preparing for Xmas then vlogmas, doing things and going to places that their ifam can actually relate to! They used to do so well at Xmas because they actually did things with the girls and take them places their ifam would then nag their own mum/dad to take them to. But you can’t teach stupid

Reactions: 39
If they really wanted to save their channel they’d be needing to come home in a week or so, a week of Halloween vlogs, Halloween costume hauls, parties, toffee apple making etc. Then a few days of bonfire night/ fireworks, a couple of weeks worth of winter walks and preparing for Xmas then vlogmas, doing things and going to places that their ifam can actually relate to! They used to do so well at Xmas because they actually did things with the girls and take them places their ifam would then nag their own mum/dad to take them to. But you can’t teach stupid
I’ve seen ifam comments saying they want Halloween content and are looking forward to Xmas. I don’t understand why they don’t just do what their fans want.

Reactions: 20
I agree totally with what you`ve said.Personally i think they know their time is up ,and are just clinging on for dear life because they`re now scared what`s going to happen to them.Everything "new" they`ve attempted has failed ,their views are sinking faster than the Titanic ,and ,as for the "1.3mil " subs , a good 85% are obviously inactive.If Youtube ever decide to look into this ,they`re definitely screwed.They don`t help themselves either ,and i don`t mean just by the pityful effort put into vlogging.They are both downright dislikeable ,and make no attempt to change ,prefering to act the big i am ,when we know most people watching youtube channels now ,either don`t know them ,or couldn`t give a damm if they continue or not.I`d say the original ifam have grown up ,and away ,and are probably (given all that`s happened) ,rather embarrassed by their previous obsessive behaviour.
The fact they continue to run away from everyday life is also very telling.If they were truly doing well , running their (scamming) business properly ,they`d surely be putting down stable roots ,if only for those children who`ve brought in the money they once took for granted ,and which enabled them to live such a lavish lifestyle. Yet they continue to waste money.They buy a house they can probably ill afford ,and then do everything to get away from it.This is NOT normal behaviour.Grown adults with 5 children.They should be doing whatever it takes to make a secure life for them all.Forget the constant buying of tat ,give the kids a more normal routine.God knows they`ve "earned" it! At this rate they`ll end up with literally nothing.I couldn`t give a baboons *^* about Sarah and Chris ,THEY`VE brought this on themselves.For those children`s sakes though ,they need to realise they have responsibilities ,and need to start acting like the adults they are.Social media can be a bleak place when it all starts falling apart ,and by their actions ,i`d say they know this is happening to them.Time to eat some humble pie?? Bit late imho.They say you reap what you sow.Again though ,those kids deserve so much better.:(
Yeh 100% I also think they couldn’t afford the school fees so they homeschooled and they couldn’t do it and when the work was checked they compromised and got a tutor. They couldn’t go back to public school due to their nonce parent.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they're miserable this trip because they haven't got the trolls to blame for their wrongdoings? This is entirely on them. Sarah loves a good dust-up with the haters, now she's only got Chris to take it out on.

Reactions: 32
Exactly, there is so much easy content at this time of year. Who really wants to see them doing not very much on holiday when it’s Autumn and people are looking for cosy feel good vlogs.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, they always said 25K when they were at the schools, so it’s suddenly jumped 5K! (and even then I believe they were rounding up a bit). Granted it would have increased a bit had Esme started secondary school, but she never did so they probably never paid 30K!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Lazy has always said the girls wanted to be homeschooled but I remember a time when Esme was in year 6 and they were talking about her starting year 7 and Esme and Isabelle were excited about both being in the secondary part of the school together. 😞
I wonder what will happen when Jace's time comes, will he be able to decide whether he goes to school or not. I doubt may 4 year olds could understand and make a decision like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I will be interested to see what they do with Jace. I have home ed right from the start with my own children, it is very rewarding but it does require a lot of commitment.

Reactions: 10
Lazy has always said the girls wanted to be homeschooled but I remember a time when Esme was in year 6 and they were talking about her starting year 7 and Esme and Isabelle were excited about both being in the secondary part of the school together. 😞
I wonder what will happen when Jace's time comes, will he be able to decide whether he goes to school or not. I doubt may 4 year olds could understand and make a decision like that.
Yes! Esme was excited for secondary. Also, when talking about homeschooling they said only Isabelle wanted to as Isla loved school and thrived in it and that Esme was ‘literally obsessed’ with her friends so couldn’t live without them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
As far as best Ingham moments go, I think their celebrations deserve a mention.

Sitting around the office surrounded by wankets and junk food, and calling it a Christmas party and then doing the exact same thing for new year.

One birthday cake dropped by Jace. One melon with broken candles. One 'colour your own cake in the kitchen on your lonesome' cake.

The cave of love anniversary.

Claiming that a caravan is your 11-year-old's birthday present and then topping it by giving her a family holiday for her 12th.

They sure know how to make an occasion special.

ETA: I forgot the snoozefest of marking every day of December with a procession of advent calendars even the girls clearly don't give a tit about.
Honourable mention to Mila's gender reveal, 'surprise' scavenger hunt of activities around the house that the girls clearly had zero interest in because A, they had helped set it all up and B, they already knew the gender because they'd filmed it already a few weeks before but Tattle spotted the boxes in the background of a vlog and ruined the surprise!

I’ve seen ifam comments saying they want Halloween content and are looking forward to Xmas. I don’t understand why they don’t just do what their fans want.
They are too busy trying (and failing) to attract new viewers that they are ignoring their existing ones. Stupid is as stupid does.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.