The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt isabelle thier for a year before they sent esme? If it was that bad why bother throwing another kid in to the private system.
Everything shes saying about underage drinking and skiving lessons is the fun side of being a teen, as long as it doesnt go to far. Isabelle and now esme are missing out on that.
Also, she would have complained and made excuses regardless Parents like her think even if they pay a donation to the school it should be worth thier child being dux or head girl. She is talking as an adult with too much expectation of a private day school cos she is so lazy she expected they would have immense luxury and the kids would be handpicked of the most promising in life.....and would hob knob with the very elite just for the price of a day school.
Her kids were never ever gonna be big fish in a posh school. Creepy and Lazy pulled the rug out from under them on that .

And she could name drop on her tv channel and act all posh.
Chickens came home to roost real fast didn't they lazy38?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Let’s do it folks.
we could have a competition on their funniest moments with a prize of viewing the dpd van in the scrap yard where it belongs.
BRING IT ON

My top 3 funniest Ingham moments for the competition:

1). Cheeky Chappy's footage of Lazy singing in an East 17 video.

2) Creepy and Lazy wondering if only their family celebrated Boxing Day 😂.

3) Lazy enjoying a salmon and maggot caesar salad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
1. Prinny woo
2. Chris driving back on to forecourt of dreams
3. Any time Sarah has got really really wound up by “trolls who don’t matter”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I kind of think they are looking really ‘off’ because they have been forced to have some kind of structure in their day because the LEA caught up with them and have forced the tutors on them - I am convinced they would never of hired tutors if not threatened with some kind of court proceedings- it has really interfered with their mornings -lounging in bed till lunchtime or just lounging around full stop - funny how they have Internet for the ‘tutor sessions’ but can’t put a vlog up sometimes

Reactions: 41
Up to 11k more in less than two hours from dawn. That’s Creepy sticking views on capital one. If 11 thousand watch them before breakfast…, I will eat my own elbow.
No they've only gone up 2k that's from 6am this morning they where on 29k now on 31k at 9:15am😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can that woman talk such BS.The private school was the best thing in the world when they first went there. If they had behaved properly and adhered to the rules and not used their children to earn money in the ways they did then they would probably still be there. But no they have to feel they are being got at by everyone. So my response is to you, you strange family is to check out the life you have been leading and reassess your lives and give your children a chance in lives. Sorry rant over😡😡

I for one will adhere to the hate watching ban. It will be interesting to see the results.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How can that woman talk such BS.The private school was the best thing in the world when they first went there. If they had behaved properly and adhered to the rules and not used their children to earn money in the ways they did then they would probably still be there. But no they have to feel they are being got at by everyone. So my response is to you, you strange family is to check out the life you have been leading and reassess your lives and give your children a chance in lives. Sorry rant over😡😡

I for one will adhere to the hate watching ban. It will be interesting to see the results.
I wonder if they were asked to remove the girls because of negative association and they are lying about leaving through their own choice 🤔

Reactions: 33
No they've only gone up 2k that's from 6am this morning they where on 29k now on 31k at 9:15am😂
Whoops that my early morning fuddled grey matter. I should get A* Creepy to check my suuuums

Tattle will be very quiet unless greencow takes one for the team and watches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah's smug looking face in her pics with bubba or camera right in her moon face makes me want poke her in eyes , smug witch 😤, living best life in a dpd van in a car park with 6 others yep my idea of fun lazy super jel not !
Who would dare take their 2 month old child into a van and not have them properly strapped in accidents happen in seconds and its too late to do anything about it especially driving in a foreign country and also a toddler again not properly belted up just so you can go somewhere to park up your DPD van for a free night. Best way to live NOT

Reactions: 27
Whoops that my early morning fuddled grey matter. I should get A* Creepy to check my suuuums

Tattle will be very quiet unless greencow takes one for the team and watches.
Yes please Green cow. I only read your rundown.... No need to actually watch as you do such a good job.

• Heart
A 7 min vlog that ended with a shot of Mila with milk dripping down her face and duvets with no covers on, there so dirty it’s disgusting to watch who sleeps under a duvet with no cover on and surely she must have some of those awful duvet covers she sells. 🤢
So they are actually sleeping with a duvet with no cover so you could at least keep it clean however they dont keep anything clean and they dont worry about using a dirty duvet to sleep with. Why not use the duvalay sleeping bags thats what we use in our campervan they are fantastic as they have an additional mattress then joined to that you have the duvet but it gives you sleeping bag without all the zips etc and you can buy them for children also but there again they would not spend the money (that they have so much of NOT) just dont bother if things are dirty also the amount of nappies used in their van must stink by now.

Reactions: 15
They never go anywhere so Mila hardly needs a 'pram' let alone Jace.
Good for them finding a Burger King, their only excitement on holiday usually is finding a Costa, Primark or Flying Tiger

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's acting like Jace loved his once in a lifetime chance to go to Burger King whilst on holiday, like it isn't something they could go to any town near home to do!

• Haha
1. Prinny woo
2. Chris driving back on to forecourt of dreams
3. Any time Sarah has got really really wound up by “trolls who don’t matter”
Mine would be:

1. Sarah claiming she’s Rebecca Addlington🙄
2. Creepy’s “Am i a p*do, NO, HELL NO!”
3. Anytime Issy starts to speak and it’s pure waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t help but wonder what the toilet situation is at night?! Is one of the kids sleeping right in front of the toilet? I’m sure there’s no way anyone could get there if they needed to without climbing all over everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.