The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did they hire a fridge is it a day thing from the site or for all the holiday? Seems like they left in a hurry? Also you only get monetized on vlogs over 10 minutes don't you . Something is off I personally think Lazy does not want to be there .
Came on to say the same thing, who hires a fridge then leaves a couple of days later? Also does anyone else think todays beach footage was cut from yesterday's vlog when one minute they were at the beach and the next at the pool?
I think the old credit cards are starting to take a bashing and they maybe can't afford to stay any longer I don't see any other reason to pack up and leave so suddenly,
Might also explain the Instagram post looking out over the sea meaning they are parked up at the side of the road

Reactions: 29
OUR LAST DAY.. | VANLIFE SPAIN 2021

Is it even worth uploading a 7 minute vlog? It's like they can't even be bothered anymore.

Vlog starts with shots of the girls in the sea and Mila asleep. Jace wants Lazy to come to the beach. She says she's getting Mila to sleep and then she'll come and join him. The girls are loving life in the sea.

Isabelle holds Mila in the sea. Creepy is filming. Esme and Isla are catching fish under the water. Jace wants to get a green rock. He has a life jacket on but it looks like a cheap one. Esme comes over and tells us she touched a fish's tail. Creepy films the clouds. Lazy is now in the water minus Mila, who is being babysat on the beach by Isabelle. Looks like the Inghams didn't fancy another holiday in The Sun. Footage of the sea. Lazy asked Jace where the sea was and he said "No mama, it's the ocean." Creepy says he's a clever boy.

Sometimes people blow Creepy's mind; he just watched a man swim from a the shore to the furthest buoy and then he turned and swam to the next buoy, kept going further up the beach and now the dude is on his way back without taking a breath. The man must be a machine. He must be ironman. Or maybe he just respects himself and his body and wants to stay healthy, rather than shovelling a month's worth of chocolate into his gob every day.

Isabelle has the only holiday goodies that matter; Ruffles crisps. Lazy says any flavour crisps taste great when you're on holiday. If you get the crisps out it gets the girls out the water. Creepy loves Ready Salted. Lazy cannot believe the man is almost back at the shore now. Creepy pans the camera to show us where he is. Lazy was known to be a strong swimmer at school and did 100 lengths. It wasn't an Olympic sized pool. but it was a big pool and she did 100 lengths. Lazy notices there's a wedding further up the beach. She could swim the length the man swam but it would've taken her all day; he's swam the whole length of the ocean in 15-20 minute so he must have jets stuck to him.

Esme and Isla are back from the beach and are off to the pool. They're going down the slide. Esme tells Isla to wait so they can go down together. More footage of them going down the slide. Creepy does his creepy laugh. They've come down to the pool for an hour before the weather closes in, which it is doing fast.

Lazy is feeding Mila whilst looking out of the back doors of the DPD van. Its such a beautiful evening. What is it about the sea that is so peaceful and relaxing but scary at the same time. Another shot out of the back doors after sunset. Drone footage of the van.

End of vlog

Hey Creepy
View attachment 797358View attachment 797361
View attachment 797391View attachment 797392View attachment 797393View attachment 797394View attachment 797395View attachment 797396View attachment 797397
For one scary moment I thought he was naked at the side of that pool... skinny dipping foo'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wasnt isabelle thier for a year before they sent esme? If it was that bad why bother throwing another kid in to the private system.
Everything shes saying about underage drinking and skiving lessons is the fun side of being a teen, as long as it doesnt go to far. Isabelle and now esme are missing out on that.
She (lazy) is also missing the point here.we ALL know private and public schooling has one similarity ,and that`s that teens ,no matter their home life/circumstances ,will go through the same angst and issues ,and ,if they`re going to get into any kind of trouble ,it`ll again be due to the phase of life they`re in ,NOT because of how much money is put into their education.The video where Sarah is banging on about the cost being high (for private schools for the girls) ,but how it`s worth it because of the level of education they were getting?.Then she snuck in about holidays` suiting their needs more ,and ,ranted over the flack they were getting ,constantly removing the girls to go on yet another "trip"/Now ,she`s basically throwing the school under the b us ,stating they (???) can "homeschool" (I use the term very loosely here) ,the children better ,can meet their individual needs more at home!Bu**shi**!! We know they were struggling with the costs ,and that it suited Sarah and Chris for those girls to be at home for the vlogs ,and just be able to swan off regardless if it would be a term time or not.It`s not the school that produces bullies/smokers/teen pregnancies etc Sarah ,you stupid woman! If the ifam (and the handful of parents) still watching your mindless videos believe what you`re spouting ,then they`re equally as ridiculous as you and your letch of a husband!Oh ,and to finish my rant ,if your children end up with any kind of issues ,it`ll be down to you ,both of you ,not because they spent a short time in a private or public school.And ,maybe consider what you`ve drip fed Isabelle over the last couple of years ,when YOU decided it didn`t suit for her to mix with her biological paternal family.Bet they were questioning what you were thinking ,posting her most private moments online ,yes??Whatever Izzys` real dad is like ,it wasn`t your choice to make ,whether she continued to have him in her life or not.It amazes me how you sleep at nights ,being as your wants and needs are paramount.Oh ,and that`s what you put online for everyone to see and hear ,not speculation.With 5 children it`s about time you grew up!

What was the point of that vlog!
There`s no point to any of their vlogs now.They`re just uploading in the hope some bored ifam will watch ,and afford Sarah yet another B&M /Shein haul.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if lazy wrote that in the education groups because when it all goes tits up for izzy (and it will) she can blame the school not home ed ?
She's sticking her beak into someone else's post because she loves any opportunity to brag.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can not see.How CHAVAVANLIFE is any different to caravan life. Completely pointless, it actually just another holiday, where this time they look like they are on the run from someone.
What is the education group people keep mentioning?

Reactions: 21
I would be fuming with Chris the dodgy man as he is if I were Sarah. He must have spent near to £25,000 on that van including the conversion. They could have gone on some wonderful holidays with that and they have a caravan which serves the same purpose as the van the way they are using it. He is gross with Isabelle his messages to her on Instagram inappropriate from a father. She clearly doesn't like being filming in her bikini and used as clickbait anymore and I am glad she covers herself not because she has anything to be ashamed of she looks good it's just not give him or the other creeps the satisfaction. What is wrong it with their credit cards / debit cards? I missed that.

Reactions: 34
Living the life!,
They use to say that the reason they went on holiday so often, was because the last house was too small! If I'd just moved into a house that big, I'd love getting it exactly how I wanted it, decorating etc! Not them, off they go!!
Sweating on your bedsheets. Nice!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Lazy just gets worse every time she posts on social media. It was fine for her to brag about private school when they were on the up and had money and wanted to look posh but once Creepy ruined it for them private is no better than state. We all know the money stopped rolling in and it was getting nearer to the time they'd need to move Isla to private, Isabelle was getting grief due to her creepy step dad and of course they wanted to swan about on holiday without being restricted by term times.

Why's Lazy sneering at teens smoking, drinking and skiving? I bet she did exactly that when she was younger and now she's hiding her girls away from anything remotely resembling real life. They need to have the chance to make their own choices/mistakes and then learn from them. Giving them freedom from their prison cult lifestyle won't turn them into druggies/criminals/ etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Wouldn't you be embarrassed if you were Lazy? Her children have no friends at all, one of whom is sixteen and she has no freedom, all because you took her out of school and moved miles away from any friends she had left. She is soooo thick skulled is infuriating maybe she should project her anger and distrust towards her awful husband who ruined it for all of them. Why are they leaving? To go to a new country or a new campsite?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So now we know where all their stuff is. Two large storage boxes on the top. That van must be so overweight.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
OUR LAST DAY.. | VANLIFE SPAIN 2021

Is it even worth uploading a 7 minute vlog? It's like they can't even be bothered anymore.

Vlog starts with shots of the girls in the sea and Mila asleep. Jace wants Lazy to come to the beach. She says she's getting Mila to sleep and then she'll come and join him. The girls are loving life in the sea.

Isabelle holds Mila in the sea. Creepy is filming. Esme and Isla are catching fish under the water. Jace wants to get a green rock. He has a life jacket on but it looks like a cheap one. Esme comes over and tells us she touched a fish's tail. Creepy films the clouds. Lazy is now in the water minus Mila, who is being babysat on the beach by Isabelle. Looks like the Inghams didn't fancy another holiday in The Sun. Footage of the sea. Lazy asked Jace where the sea was and he said "No mama, it's the ocean." Creepy says he's a clever boy.

Sometimes people blow Creepy's mind; he just watched a man swim from a the shore to the furthest buoy and then he turned and swam to the next buoy, kept going further up the beach and now the dude is on his way back without taking a breath. The man must be a machine. He must be ironman. Or maybe he just respects himself and his body and wants to stay healthy, rather than shovelling a month's worth of chocolate into his gob every day.

Isabelle has the only holiday goodies that matter; Ruffles crisps. Lazy says any flavour crisps taste great when you're on holiday. If you get the crisps out it gets the girls out the water. Creepy loves Ready Salted. Lazy cannot believe the man is almost back at the shore now. Creepy pans the camera to show us where he is. Lazy was known to be a strong swimmer at school and did 100 lengths. It wasn't an Olympic sized pool. but it was a big pool and she did 100 lengths. Lazy notices there's a wedding further up the beach. She could swim the length the man swam but it would've taken her all day; he's swam the whole length of the ocean in 15-20 minute so he must have jets stuck to him.

Esme and Isla are back from the beach and are off to the pool. They're going down the slide. Esme tells Isla to wait so they can go down together. More footage of them going down the slide. Creepy does his creepy laugh. They've come down to the pool for an hour before the weather closes in, which it is doing fast.

Lazy is feeding Mila whilst looking out of the back doors of the DPD van. Its such a beautiful evening. What is it about the sea that is so peaceful and relaxing but scary at the same time. Another shot out of the back doors after sunset. Drone footage of the van.

End of vlog

Hey Creepy
View attachment 797358View attachment 797361
View attachment 797391View attachment 797392View attachment 797393View attachment 797394View attachment 797395View attachment 797396View attachment 797397
So she took Mila in the sea but Jace who was a month older was to young to go in the sea which is why he was left on the beach

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
A few days behind so may have been covered but lazy looks like she's been crying, footage is worse then normal, no Chris, miss a day due to weather and now a 7min vlog? Something has gone down with them 🤣

Reactions: 35
They are literally the only vloggers with their views who don't get any brand deals or sponsorships. Only small businesses send them stuff. Sarah must secretly be livid with Chris no one approachs them because of what he did. Their children to this day can't go to normal school because of what he did. The only time Sarah will regret staying with that is when or if they loose all their money.

As someone who has had various family members go through private school, I can attest that you can pay as much as you like on schooling but if the child isn’t that bright then it’s pointless. I suspect they perhaps Issy and Esme just weren’t bright enough to make the cut. Just because you pay doesn’t mean you get a better education either! And I don’t suppose having a n for a dad helped either. And the school are there to educate not raise you kids. Those kids were just living a normal teenage life. It’s your kids that are weird in their little cult.
My kids go to private school. It does not matter if you are bright or not, especially if your child is from the right background (money talks). The Inghams were never going to fit in, in the school. Sarah and Chris think they are famous and rich, but they are not. They would of stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the other families. The children that are not as bright get more one on one time and get offered more help than a public school would. Isabelle was told she had to take less GCSE subjects as she needed to make room for additional support classes. Just because your kids go to private school it does not mean that they can swan off on holiday during term time as Sarah states. In fact my kids school are strict with attendance. They have so many on the waiting list that if you take your child out of school during term time you will get warnings and then a board meeting will determine wether or not they will allow your child to keep their place. Most of the time the parents are encouraged to withdraw the child.

Chris and Sarah thought they were the new SJs of YouTube. But the reality was the kids going to a private school in primark shoes and Ingham family backpacks, arriving in a rustyRange Rover that is years old and previously owned. Champagne lifestyle on Beer wages comes to mind.

Also I’m not saying that people need to have super expensive cars and designer school shoes and bags. And yes private schools can be snobby.
But if you are able to pay that much for the school surely you can afford a decent backpack and shoes for your kid so they don’t stand out as much. My daughter has a full smiggle backpack/lunch/pencil case set that wasn’t very expensive and her shoes are Clark’s black leather ones. Most kids at her school have the same.
The fact is the inghams are too chavvy and common and wasn’t prepared to feel inadequate. Unfortunately there is a huge class divide in the world. Sarah and Chris like to show off about their multiple holidays, big house and ranger rover, thinking they are above and better than everyone, and found they they were nothing compared to some of the other families.

Sarah and Chris also never made an effort with any of the other families.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I’ve only just started watching the vlog and when I tell you I RAN to tattle 🏃‍♀️ I’m barely 4 minutes in and Baby gate 2.0 and the creepys crisp white chest 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I would be fuming with Chris the dodgy man as he is if I were Sarah. He must have spent near to £25,000 on that van including the conversion. They could have gone on some wonderful holidays with that and they have a caravan which serves the same purpose as the van the way they are using it. He is gross with Isabelle his messages to her on Instagram inappropriate from a father. She clearly doesn't like being filming in her bikini and used as clickbait anymore and I am glad she covers herself not because she has anything to be ashamed of she looks good it's just not give him or the other creeps the satisfaction. What is wrong it with their credit cards / debit cards? I missed that.
I reckon that is why all and sundry are getting the silent treatment from Christopher Malcolm.
He spent a pretty large sum and sleepless nights converting his masterpiece, but no one cares. Very little views and engagement. The sheeple who buy wankets and tat from them want to see them at home preparing for vlogmas.
My gut feeling is that Lazy actually enjoys this holiday and you can tell when she is faking it to make it believable. This isn't it.
He however, is in a mood because his project's complete, the thrill is gone and he is stuck in a sardine can with his family. He has no space to edit 🙄 in peace. She sits on her arse all day with Meela sleeping on her bosom whilst he hoists the bed up and down and converts benches into beds. He could spend valuable time with his children. Such a strange dynamic between them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If only your daddy got you out of the trouble Chris has caused for you all, Sarah...
I've (please note Sarah it's not Iv) given this some consideration.

Private education here in the UK can have its upsides as well as its down sides.

State education is exactly the same.

A child that is determined to do well, will do well in their setting as long as they have the full support of their family/family network.

A child that comes from an advantaged (money) background with absolutely no parental care and attention will fail if they want to.

A child that comes from a disadvantaged background will succeed if they have full support of their parental care and attention.

Sadly the Inghams thought their children would succeed if they could pay for their education.

Education settings, whether private or state funded are not a child minding service.

You HAVE to actually parent YOUR child.

New money or old money this is still a problem!

PS Sarah, your childs experience of private education is down to your HUSBAND and YOURSELF - YOU & HIM put her and her siblings life online for the ENTIRE world or 1.3 mil ifam.

Grow a set and own up to it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I've (please note Sarah it's not Iv) given this some consideration.

Private education here in the UK can have its upsides as well as its down sides.

State education is exactly the same.

A child that is determined to do well, will do well in their setting as long as they have the full support of their family/family network.

A child that comes from an advantaged (money) background with absolutely no parental care and attention will fail if they want to.

A child that comes from a disadvantaged background will succeed if they have full support of their parental care and attention.

Sadly the Inghams thought their children would succeed if they could pay for their education.

Education settings, whether private or state funded are not a child minding service.

You HAVE to actually parent YOUR child.

New money or old money this is still a problem!

PS Sarah, your childs experience of private education is down to your HUSBAND and YOURSELF - YOU & HIM put her and her siblings life online for the ENTIRE world or 1.3 mil ifam.

Grow a set and own up to it!!!
This! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.