The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they have checked into a hotel yet seeing as they said they won't always be sleeping in the van, as that is what vanlifers do Ingham style lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was laughing so much when she was making out she was the best swimmer 😂😂😂. You’re so right about the school. I remember Isabelle enjoyed going on school ski trips but then Sarah would say that she was missing out on family time. Islas public school sounded really good and she used to go to nature club and glee. The poor girl has asked (Sarah said in a vlog) to go back to school but lazy and creepy won’t let her.
I am sorry if this sounds rude, however in Uk we call schools that the parents do not pay for or with a scholarship state schools.Public schools are fee paying as well as Independent or private schools. I know people in US refer to non fee paying schools as public. I am sorry if is pedantic, I am Autistic, that's my excuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They've missed a trick there. 'We tried the Spanish Burgah King menu!!!' would've easily sailed into their top 3 #vanlife vlogs. Assuming they're still in Spain and it's not a Burgah King in an English service station. Although to be fair, 'we sampled Burgah King ice creams in a service station on the M1!!!' would probably place in their top 3 too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly isn’t the point of #Vanlife visiting new countries, areas - finding them little back street restaurants trying new cuisine - not these twats- it’s all Costa, Burgahs, Lidl and Spa potatoes 🤦🏻‍♀️.

To be fair could u imagine running a quaint family run hotel/ bar/ restaurant n these cunts rock up? I’d probably ask them to leave

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ok my turn!!
1. Any time Sharon says 'and don't even start with *insert reason for rant here*.
2. 'We had to come sit in a friggin bush'
3. Prinny woo and then the door knock ... whhooo is it!?

Honorable mentions
'People keep bringing up the maldives'.....'NO WE DIDN'T'
Creepy calling essential workers fools for doing there** (** their) job then editing the video and blatantly denying it like there wasn't evidence of it 😂
Creepys biggest loss....the drone.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am sorry if this sounds rude, however in Uk we call schools that the parents do not pay for or with a scholarship are called state schools.Public schools are fee paying as well as Independent or private schools. I know people in US refer to non fee paying schools as public. I am sorry if is pedantic, I am Autistic, that's my excuse.
Hi, I’m British. I am aware about public, private and state. However when talking with multi nationals I tend to use public and private as most people From other countries like US and AUS refer to Free government schools as public and fee paying as private. I was just making it easier for others to understand.🙂.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t help but wonder what the toilet situation is at night?! Is one of the kids sleeping right in front of the toilet? I’m sure there’s no way anyone could get there if they needed to without climbing all over everyone.
She’s probably ‘trained’ then not to use the toilet in the night - just like she claimed she did for herself when traveling & heavily pregnant.
This is SO bad both physically and psychologically. One should, especially children who are forming life habits - be able to empty oneself as soon as practically possible. It’s really bad to habitually hold it in - either one or two.

Having traveled a lot myself, but never in a van, I learned that sometimes, it’s hard to relax enough to ‘go’ and also the break in routine can slow things down. Add in a criminally unhealthy diet, loaded with sugar and starch and they are set up for potential nasty repercussions.
Children - even adults can develop a kind of phobia of going to the toilet.

And here she is this morning - showing off a visit to a worldwide fast food burger chain! Not that any of us is surprised. I think absolutely- she’s thriving on the hate.
Good on you Sarah… you’re winning at that. People really dislike you for how you relentlessly attempt to hurt your chuldrun. Happy now? You wouldn’t know happiness if it sat up and gave you a haircut.

No watching them tonight for me either. I have a dinner date 😍 It’s a Michelin approved place - no burgahs 🤣 No idea what to expect.
Wish me luck? 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As if they went to burgeh king for just an ice cream...bet there was burgehs all round!
If they did go to Burgah King just for an ice cream, it's a testament to how skint they are. Long way from the days of coming home with fancy cakes and desserts just because, and popping into the drive thru on the way to/from anywhere and everywhere.

Reactions: 27
Honestly isn’t the point of #Vanlife visiting new countries, areas - finding them little back street restaurants trying new cuisine - not these twats- it’s all Costa, Burgahs, Lidl and Spa potatoes 🤦🏻‍♀️.

To be fair could u imagine running a quaint family run hotel/ bar/ restaurant n these cunts rock up? I’d probably ask them to leave
Naaah remember the “restaurant” they used to dine in to eat chips at when staying at their extended stay at the motorway services of dreams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Naaah remember the “restaurant” they used to dine in to eat chips at when staying at their extended stay at the motorway services of dreams 😂
When they asked for chips but got given a huge bag of lays crisps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Nothing says #vanlife quite like
  • Spending half the day in campsite swimming pools
  • Using the campsite toilets and showers
  • Taking a taxi to Lidl to buy cakes
  • Hiring a fridge-freezer for all your cans of coke and ice lollies
  • Sampling the local cuisine at Burger King
Might as well have stayed in the UK and just gone to Butlins

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Look at the Inghams helping the Spanish economy recover from Covid. So nice to see them supporting a small business called 'Hamburguesa Rey'. I do hope they know how to ask for Oreo helado.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It was probably one Oreo ice cream to share, plus an extra one for Sarah. Can't see Chris paying for one each!

She will justify it as the girls don't like Oreos or ice cream, they didn't want one whilst Isla is in the background trying to grab it.

As for the pram, I don't know where they keep it but I can't imagine Sarah moves much faster than a toddler anyway. In fact, I'm sure Jace could outrun her. They don't go very far from the van because they are all out of breath after less than a minutes walk.

Reactions: 28
You have to feel sorry for Izzy,many 16 year olds like it or not are experimenting with all sorts of things ...drink,relationships etc

Meanwhile she's experimenting with what Sharpie to use in one of her many b&ms notebooks ..sad

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.