The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what irked me more than anything about that “clip”… she starts by saying that she’s getting loooooads of messages from people saying how wonderful she looks and how amazing she is to have lost all her baby weight so fast etc and then, straight afterwards, says Izzy has been getting nasty messages about her body which upset her and she’s working on her self esteem… how f*cking insensitive can a mother be to start her speech saying how amazing everyone thinks she herself is looking, and how awful everyone thinks Izzy is looking - and then say they’re working on Izzy’s self esteem!!!! Errrrem… are the dots just not connecting, Sarah!??!!? To be completely honest I think Izzy is looking much healthier!
It was really insensitive wasn’t it. In my opinion Sarah has stacked on weight after having Mila. Her face is huge as are her hands and arms.There was a shot from behind of her on a vlog on the ferry last week and she has definitely widened out. As for Issy well I think she’s lost a lot of weight and looks like every other teenage girl. Lazy should hang her head in shame because when Issy out on weight it was all because of her filling her full of crap foods. If they let Issy out on her own then the poor girl might find an interest in keeping fit going to the gym. That would build her self esteem not remarks from IFam who are up Sarah’s arse all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Random question to anyone that knows. A few of you mentioned that lazy38teen has said she can drive the van. Do we know what class this van would be (in terms of the letter and numbers on the back of a licence)? Just wondering if she is allowed to drive a van this big considering she passed a few years ago, and she will be restricted on what her licence let’s her drive without doing additional tests.
You can drive a Mercedes sprinter on a regular licence. You don't have to have passed extra tests for it. You can drive up to 3.5 ton on a regular licence, even a Luton box van.

From last month you can even tow up to a certain weight now without having to do the trailer test.

Reactions: 9
Sarah once again showing the world how deluded and vile she is. Sarah you don’t look good!. You are overweight, you have swollen hands/fingers and ankles. You have really bad teeth. You have dead hair. You have severely sun damaged skin. And let’s not get started on frank and family. And if you do read this Sarah and think I’m just a nasty troll.. well truth hurts doesn’t it? Maybe you should take that into consideration before you put down your daughters.
People may say nasty things about the kids. I do not agree with mentioning the kids looks nastily (I would never Call them fat or ugly ect), however I will pull YOU Up on it as you are their mother. You all look like a bunch of tramps. You all eat unhealthy, you’ve all got bad teeth, you all need a good hair cut. As a mother you are responsible for it, but instead you criticise the girls. Esme had greasy, dirty hair for days…and instead of encouraging her to go and wash it and help her you film it and point it out online. Isla puts filthy clothes into her wardrobe and instead of giving her a laundry hamper and encouraging her to put dirty clothes in it, you film said dirty clothes and tell the entire Internet that she’s putting dirty things back into her wardrobe. You constantly bring those girls down because you are an ugly jealous woman!. Stop filling your children’s heads with lies.

Also nobody I have seen on this thread says nasty things about your children. We simply point out how neglected they are and how concerned for their health we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
[/QUOTE
Think tret is a northern thing as unfortunately I and many in my family/ friends circle use it, however we can spell I've correctly and say necklace correctly. Sharon's a twit.
You also
the reason your holidays are ruined is cause YOU ruin them

you left your baby on the beach, decided to click bait miscarriages, send your kids into a loch without vests. YOU did all of this YOU why do you never realise your actions have consequences
The reason other people's holidays are ruined are because of you Chav tastic benidorm sit- com morons showing up in a poxy delivery van, without safety, care or covid consideration, for anyone.in your family, let alone in communities you sneak into across borders.. how revolting are you for pretending to be influencers with no effing way 1.3 m subscribers.

I find it hilarious that they're selling this trip as being #vanlifers, trying to drum up views on an education group aimed at those who travel....yet they haven't shown anything of the van.
All the things those groups of people would be interested in seeing and they've shown none of it. Are they trying to sink their/there/they're channel?

Where's the vlog on the layout, how they store everything, where everyone sleeps, where the girls all sit to do their/there/they're 'tutoring' (and I use that word loosely).
Where's the setting up at a new site, the vlogs showing how they dispose of their waste, where they store rubbish and stuff whilst driving around. How they navigate feeding everyone healthy meals from the tiny fridge?
They won't show any of it because they know they'll be torn to shreds in the comments because the girls have absolutely no privacy, no chance to a peaceful 5 minutes, there are no seperate spaces for them to learn.
This trip was always about Creepy, it was his dream, nobody else's and it shows. Those childrUn are travelling and sleeping in an unsafe environment all because their/there/they're selfish dad/step dad wants to act like he's 20 years younger.
This! Thank you,
I was trying to say the same thing...you have been on here for much longer than me and all I ever feel is dismay about these revolting adults.
They fail to be parents.
It pissed me off because I live in a small impoverished town that has has many social problems but these twats problems are of thier own making.

They are not rich via you tube and they show that everyday.
It disgusts me that they bait the viewers. They have been thier own worst enemy since creepy was allowed to join the show. And now they are all a product of thier own making .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I find it hilarious that they're selling this trip as being #vanlifers, trying to drum up views on an education group aimed at those who travel....yet they haven't shown anything of the van.
All the things those groups of people would be interested in seeing and they've shown none of it. Are they trying to sink their/there/they're channel?

Where's the vlog on the layout, how they store everything, where everyone sleeps, where the girls all sit to do their/there/they're 'tutoring' (and I use that word loosely).
Where's the setting up at a new site, the vlogs showing how they dispose of their waste, where they store rubbish and stuff whilst driving around. How they navigate feeding everyone healthy meals from the tiny fridge?
They won't show any of it because they know they'll be torn to shreds in the comments because the girls have absolutely no privacy, no chance to a peaceful 5 minutes, there are no seperate spaces for them to learn.
This trip was always about Creepy, it was his dream, nobody else's and it shows. Those childrUn are travelling and sleeping in an unsafe environment all because their/there/they're selfish dad/step dad wants to act like he's 20 years younger.
I completely agree with the content, where is it? I can imagine them slipping in a bit of van content here and there in between Jace eating more cake and them using the communal loos, however that won't pull in the #vanlife views as the majority of vanlifers won't want to watch their other content. Chris could have even done a time lapse of the conversion.

Also there's nothing wrong with having a campervan, even living in one, if it's safe and the children receive a good level of education. Vanlife isn't just for those in their 20s, however they would be so much more comfortable in a converted bus or coach. I have a campervan and ideally would love to convert a Sprinter sized van next but that's for 3/4 people.

Reactions: 24
The Ingham's sprinter will be bigger than the Ford Transit that Demi hired. Not massively so though, and certainly not enough to compensate for how many extra people they are squeezing into it. As a day van and overnighter it's fine for them but way too small for living in for any length of time. The van Demi hired also has a decent sized shower not the cramped little cupboard in the DPD van. No idea why he bothered wasting space with that if they are going to stay in campsites anyway other than being used as an overnight toilet cubicle when they 'wild camp' for free in a layby.
We have a campervan which was made by the manufacturer and we love to get away in it but not for any longer than a week and its only the 2 of us we have a fairly good shower and toilet space with a flushing toilet their van has only a porta potty and for that amount in the van it would be pure hell as there is 3 peoople which could be having there monthly's so there is no privacy to cope with that. etc

Reactions: 18
For the 1st time in a couple of years I watched the vlog with Jace Is he being clickbait as a special needs child's who has to be indulged with cakes and sweet treats to preform for thiß family and the views,?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't know why but them blaming Isla for Jace going into the pool has made me really angry. No Lazy and Creepy, as parents it's your fault especially if you heard Isla say to him to come into the water, that's your time to go 'no Isla, Jace doesn't have his *insert safety (hahahahaha) floaties here* on.' But no, that wouldn't make good vlog content would it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Again in last night's vlog, Sarah interupts Isla and doesn't let here talk. Whenever Isla comes on camera Sarah either looks annoyed and on edge. It's so weird Jace will always be the favorite now I believe, simply because he is her only boy and narcissistic mothers (same as my own mother) will idolise their sons. Sarah reminds me of my own mother alot always giving backhanded compliants and embarrassing her daughters in particular Isabelle. What she said last night about Izzy having body confidence when she clearly doesn't as most teenagers dont it's normal angered me. Izzy looks good like a typical healthy teenager and there's Sarah saying she loves her mum tum and hasnt lost any weight. She clearly has lost weight albeit not a huge amount but she even lies about that.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sarah thinks only of Sarah ,she cares not a jot for her own flesh and blood or the ifam . I do wonder how she was brought up ,in one vlog she claimed to have had no wallpaper or carpet in her bedroom and yet in another her family are shown on holiday abroad ,loads of old videos ,surely if they could afford foreign holidays and video cameras they could afford carpets

Reactions: 15
I have never noticed an obvious ignoring of Isla but decided to watch out for it on recent vlogs. I could cry for that poor girl the tone of Sarah’s voice changes completely when Isla speaks to her it goes from her high pitched sing song voice to flat and disinterested. Was the same when she told Chris the story about the eclairs, his voice was flat when he asked her what she was saying then he didn’t even respond to her. That poor poor girl. They are very lucky she isn’t acting out to just get any kind of attention. Then the way they speak to the younger two is just mental especially at Jaces age. Jace now speaks in a sing song voice copying them. Isabelle at this point is probably similar to people raised in a cult. Effectively brain washed by them. She has so little interaction with the outside world that they have become the centre of her world and she will undoubtedly lap up everything they say. I find it so odd some of the conversations that she interjects into like ones where Sarah is talking about babies clothes size or such like, a normal 16 yr old would have little clue as to what size their baby brother and sister were wearing let alone remember it in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Im assuming/hoping Creepy or Lazy wrote Isabelle's latest post, probably as an up yours to Tattle. 🤢
The sad thing is she wont realise they didnt do whats best for her until shes older and realises she can't get a job because shes got no qualifications ect.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I wonder what Isabelle's real father thinks about the whole sad situation ,I feel sorry for the paternal grandparents who also have lost a relationship with Izzy.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I wonder what Isabelle's real father thinks about the whole sad situation ,I feel sorry for the paternal grandparents who also have lost a relationship with Izzy.
And her little brother, she just disappeared from his life.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Found nothing on his devices?
Yeah, because they didn’t look! These are his usual weasel-words he uses the few times he has ever commented on anything to do with what happened. Half-truths, misdirection, unspecific denials - never just the straightforward truth - did you send those messages or not? They ‘found nothing’ because they wouldn’t have the authority or anywhere near the time or expertise to carry out a forensic audit of all of his devices, investigate his messages and ages of his contacts, recover deleted files etc - it would take months, even if it was their job! He was most likely stopped because they got a lot of calls and probably just wanted to be sure and clarify that he wasn’t ‘on the run’ from U.K. authorities.

‘He was cleared by the police in Australia’ is what he lets the ifam use to defend him, even though he knows it’s not true.
Im assuming/hoping Creepy or Lazy wrote Isabelle's latest post, probably as an up yours to Tattle. 🤢
Lazy, I’d guess. Massive cope. Isabelle’s life has been irreparably damaged by the behaviour of her mum and Creepy, and I fear the worst is yet to come. They can’t hide her from reality forever, and it’s going to hit her like a train.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
“what’s best for me” obviously roughly translates to:
sacrificing a good quality education and potentially limiting my future opportunities. Cutting me off from relatives and my fathers family. Isolating me from friends and peers my own age. No opportunities to grow and develop my own sense of self. Confining me to pylon palace being a live in nanny to four younger siblings. Not to mention sharing vulnerable and private moments in my life to strangers and predators online (Including the predator in her own home).

The whole situation just makes me feel so incredibly sad for Izzy.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
It was really insensitive wasn’t it. In my opinion Sarah has stacked on weight after having Mila. Her face is huge as are her hands and arms.There was a shot from behind of her on a vlog on the ferry last week and she has definitely widened out. As for Issy well I think she’s lost a lot of weight and looks like every other teenage girl. Lazy should hang her head in shame because when Issy out on weight it was all because of her filling her full of crap foods. If they let Issy out on her own then the poor girl might find an interest in keeping fit going to the gym. That would build her self esteem not remarks from IFam who are up Sarah’s arse all the time.
As someone who was bulimic for most of my teen years and did all sorts of stupid things which affected my health I love this comment. Izzy looks much healthier than she did a few months ago. Sharon38teen has no excuse now. In fact, 80 percent of her weight gain had zero to do with Mila. She ate herself into type 2 diabetes. She can barely speak a sentence without gasping for breath. The amount of sugar she consumes is dangerous.
I absolutely hate what she did yesterday. She is so deeply insecure about her own weight that she has to embarrass her teenage daughter on camera. Passive aggresive cow.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.