The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im assuming/hoping Creepy or Lazy wrote Isabelle's latest post, probably as an up yours to Tattle. šŸ¤¢
She literally has no idea does she?!

ā€œwhatā€™s best for meā€ obviously roughly translates to:
sacrificing a good quality education and potentially limiting my future opportunities. Cutting me off from relatives and my fathers family. Isolating me from friends and peers my own age. No opportunities to grow and develop my own sense of self. Confining me to pylon palace being a live in nanny to four younger siblings. Not to mention sharing vulnerable and private moments in my life to strangers and predators online (Including the predator in her own home).

The whole situation just makes me feel so incredibly sad for Izzy.
One day it will dawn on her, and by that time it will be too late, the damage will have been done.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
When Sarah said how quickly Chris moved in with her and Isabelle (was it about a week?), it showed that she has NEVER put her children first. That's not the actions of a responsible parent, and shows that even then she was putting what herself and Chris wanted before her child. She's always been that way and always will be.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Re: Isabelleā€™s Instagram & reactions from ā€˜fansā€™.

Those are the crazy stalkers Iā€™d be concerned about - professing undying love, wishing to be ā€˜as beautiful as youā€™ and the like.

How sad that it all comes down to her looks and hollow praise from strangers. How wonderful if she had real friends, even a boy/girlfriend to tell her to her face that they loved her, that they appreciated her, found her ā€˜beautifulā€™.
But no - her plump, poisonous parent has made it so that her only interactions are with ā€˜IFAMā€™ through a one way screen. Pictures put out there to be judged.

As for the Lazy old bagā€™s latest story - FFS - put them away. Be as proud of your body, that youā€™ve wrecked, as you wish, but I pretty much guarantee - no one wants to see close ups of what you call your ā€˜boobiesā€™. Have some bleeping modesty! Or better still - get off your backside and post a story that has some interest beyond your latest offspring.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Isabelle can barely string a sentence together ,seems she's inherited her mother's brain or lack of it.

Reactions: 23
Anyone else notice the blatamt reference to criticism about the girls' studies being neglected in that reply to Izzy's thanks message?
"Now I feel bad that I told you to put your phone away and concentrate on your studies."
Christ she's as transparent as one of the picture windows in Mingin' Manor. I swear she wrote both the thankyou and the reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think what would be interesting is if the whole family follow a healthy eating and exercise plan to lose weight and get fit. It would be of interest to lots of people, but would they do it? Probably not! I canā€™t see Chris giving up his coke or Sarah her bags of sweets, unfortunately.

Reactions: 17
Sarah thinks only of Sarah ,she cares not a jot for her own flesh and blood or the ifam . I do wonder how she was brought up ,in one vlog she claimed to have had no wallpaper or carpet in her bedroom and yet in another her family are shown on holiday abroad ,loads of old videos ,surely if they could afford foreign holidays and video cameras they could afford carpets
I think Sarah said that it was her Grandparents that paid for the holidays abroad

Reactions: 7
Seeing the inside of that van in the background not a chance majority of them are enjoying their ā€˜vanlifeā€™ - thank god Mila isnā€™t on the move yet because there seems to be hazard after hazard there! Jace must have trie
I have never noticed an obvious ignoring of Isla but decided to watch out for it on recent vlogs. I could cry for that poor girl the tone of Sarahā€™s voice changes completely when Isla speaks to her it goes from her high pitched sing song voice to flat and disinterested. Was the same when she told Chris the story about the eclairs, his voice was flat when he asked her what she was saying then he didnā€™t even respond to her. That poor poor girl. They are very lucky she isnā€™t acting out to just get any kind of attention.
they responded on the vlog comments last night something along the lines that they donā€™t cut Isla off & itā€™s just how the video is edited. Thatā€™s even worse though because they are responsible for that editing in the first place!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
The replies on Isabelle's Insta make me want to throw up. How are these people so dense?!
20211005_143921.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Found nothing on his devices?
Was that not because he gave his phone to isabelle right before that trip and got himself a new one?

He talks to much for someone who had nothing to worry about. The spiel about how it happens all the time with ex girlfriends etc. Surely Australia would have phoned the UK police and cleared it straight up?

my poor pregnant wife who was left for four hours. If she was going to see you again.
she spends longer in b&m and an innocent man wouldnā€™t worry heā€™d never see his family again would they?
Heā€™s just a compulsive liar. He over exaggerated for sympathy. When you are being questioned, we never ask to see laptops or phones(unless you have a document/visa or proof of address on them then we ask to show us or offer to let you print it off for us). They are personal devices, and an immigration officer wouldnā€™t need to or have the authority to look anyway. He would of been asked if there were any warrants out for his arrest. They would of checked his visa and got confirmation that he has not committed a criminal offence that heā€™s trying to avaid. Once theyā€™d got confirmation his visa was fine he would of been asked to give details of were he plans to travel and show proof of booked hotelā€™s or an address. Thatā€™s about it. If he Had of had an outstanding police case against him he would of just been refused entry and put on a flight back. Immigration is not as scary as people think. Also you have to remember that Chris, as disgusting as his behaviour was, didnā€™t actually break the law.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I wonder what Isabelle's real father thinks about the whole sad situation ,I feel sorry for the paternal grandparents who also have lost a relationship with Izzy.
Whatever he thinks is irrelevant - he's powerless thanks to the poison Sarah has dropped into Isabelle's ear. Unfortunately it will likely be many years before they meet and their relationship may never be what it was before. I speak from experience when I say that.

• Sad
When Sarah said how quickly Chris moved in with her and Isabelle (was it about a week?), it showed that she has NEVER put her children first. That's not the actions of a responsible parent, and shows that even then she was putting what herself and Chris wanted before her child. She's always been that way and always will be.
I always wondered what the timeline was regarding Lazy splitting up with Isabelle's dad, meeting Creepy and living with him. I assumed it was all done in a short space of time as it's been said Creepy's been in Izzy's life since she was very young. You would have thought Lazy would have been more careful before bringing a strange man into her daughter's life given there are dodgy men who target single mums and we now know how dodgy Creepy is. I suppose she was looking for another man to get her out of Seacroft and to produce more children with.

I definitely think the isolation has been done so if at any point Isabelle feels uncomfortable around him, she has nobody to talk to about her concerns.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Sarah said that it was her Grandparents that paid for the holidays abroad
If we had been living in the graphic squalor declared by Big Sarah Iā€™m certain my grandparents would have sorted my mother out and if necessary paid for the carpets, some good shoes and decent meals before taking us on a day trip let alone a foreign holiday.

Reactions: 42
If we had been living in the graphic squalor declared by Big Sarah Iā€™m certain my grandparents would have sorted my mother out and if necessary paid for the carpets, some good shoes and decent meals before taking us on a day trip let alone a foreign holiday.
I was going to reply saying exactly this! If they chose to ignore it and buy her a holiday instead they are just as neglectful in my opinion. The only way it would be ok is if Sarahā€™s parents refused the help (not ok from them though but on the grandparents)

I wonder if thatā€™s why Sarah is so obsessed with travelling now as when she was a child she probably saw it as an escape from real life so she is replicating that with her own kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
A week?!!
Iā€™d be mortified if my daughter moved a man in that sheā€™d only known for a week to live with her & my grandchild.
That is definitely not the actions of a loving mother.
The selfish piece of šŸ’©

• Heart
Reactions: 33
These idiots would not know what real van life was if it hit them in the face. Taxi to the shop and renting out a fridge freezer plus going back to the same place you went before. Hardly van life, theyā€™re/their/there just proving no matter how much they brag how ā€œexcitingā€ their ā€œsecretā€ trips are, we all know itā€™s just the same old Lidl and swimming pool trips as always. Bore off.
Donā€™t get why they bought that big house when there living ina tiny van šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ„°

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right ā€¦. whereā€™s Chris!?! Something seems off in the vlog!! Anyone else agree?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.