The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok correct me if I'm wrong. Sarah said Jace got up in the night when Chris was editing. So, if Sarah is on that whinched bed thingy, where does Chris sleep? If Sarah is already in bed, that means the bed is up, and the girls are in bed underneath, so where does Chris sleep? They are being very cagey about showing the interior of the van too.
They’ve got some ladders for the bed apparently. Goodness knows how the girls get out if they need to with the ladders blocking them in

Surely Jane and Steve have driven along behind them and some are sleeping in there? They can’t possible sleeping in the van and Chris is still staying up all night ‘editing’

Reactions: 21
Anyone else cringe watching Izzy use the Body shop’s anti-aging ‘drops of youth’. Although I suppose living in that house has aged her about 20 years, she has practically morphed into her mother!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else cringe watching Izzy use the Body shop’s anti-aging ‘drops of youth’. Although I suppose living in that house has aged her about 20 years, she practically morphed into her mother!
She's so bleeping boring and like her mother forever touching her nose and hair.

Reactions: 21
I find it hilarious that they're selling this trip as being #vanlifers, trying to drum up views on an education group aimed at those who travel....yet they haven't shown anything of the van.
All the things those groups of people would be interested in seeing and they've shown none of it. Are they trying to sink their/there/they're channel?

Where's the vlog on the layout, how they store everything, where everyone sleeps, where the girls all sit to do their/there/they're 'tutoring' (and I use that word loosely).
Where's the setting up at a new site, the vlogs showing how they dispose of their waste, where they store rubbish and stuff whilst driving around. How they navigate feeding everyone healthy meals from the tiny fridge?
They won't show any of it because they know they'll be torn to shreds in the comments because the girls have absolutely no privacy, no chance to a peaceful 5 minutes, there are no seperate spaces for them to learn.
This trip was always about Creepy, it was his dream, nobody else's and it shows. Those childrUn are travelling and sleeping in an unsafe environment all because their/there/they're selfish dad/step dad wants to act like he's 20 years younger.
This!!! ❤👏
I’ve never known anyone call themselves vanlifers and make such a song and dance that nobody’s converted a van like they have done, and then not even show what they’ve done 🤦🏻‍♀️
A wash in the communal bathroom of the campsite is not showing anyone how to live the van life, it’s just showing us what we’ve seen them do over and over again 🙄.
We all know the reason why they haven’t shown us a van tour or how they go about day to day living in the van, it’s because it’s a state, it’s not finished, it’s bodged up to hell, and they know they’ll be ripped to shreds.

And to add, what’s with the floating hair in the pool?!?
Get it tied up you utter tramps 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 52
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they've shown that the seats turn into a bed, have they?

If they're all sleeping in the van, I reckon Jace is on the winch bed and Isabelle, Esme and Isla are all in the 'bottom bunk'. In the cara-van, they very rarely turned the kids' beds back into a sofa/dining area. Going through the palaver of moving all their stuff to fold the seats down every night and then moving it all back and putting the bedding out of the way every morning isn't their usual level of effort.

Reactions: 23
So #vanlifers but not seen the van? No off the beaten track adventures just the same old camp sites, lidls and pools and still Jace in the pool with no arm bands 🤦‍♀️ same thing over and over and she's really trying to promote this as vanlife and roadschooling? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
The Inghams: "We aren't home enough to have a cat".
Also the Inghams: Have a dog which they leave behind on every single trip they go on.🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 53
I Get they are on "holiday" etc but it's not health well nothing is healthy with them but it's gone 11pm and Jace is running around eating junk still this is another reason if they do ever leave anywhere early he's sick he's overtired and full of sugar!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
With insta down how is she going to flog the blankets. Every cloud...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Looks like they're packed into the dodgy van!
Doesn't look like he's boxed those wires in either!!
She's a woman! Pulling up her top to show us how it becomes a nursing top!!
She looks like Miss Trunchbull in that dress!! Look out Isla!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also no wonder won't do a van tour we know it will fail with the seat belts etc but the tiny bit we saw tonight there's wires everywhere! All hanging down everywhere! An extention lead over crowded with plugs and wires in every direction just on the side and then on the only work space they have bottle of spray bleach etc! They have 2 small kids 1 who's a toddler who's bed is right next to that!! It's gets worse and worse

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Here’s a thought, and sorry if it’s been discussed, but if they genuinely just travelled down in the van with no other secret transport then how are they ever going to go for days out to show any scenery besides the campsite? Yeah there’s local public transport but we all know they’re too disorganised and too tight to use that for anything more than a shopping trip! And I reckon they’d also be too lazy to pack up the whole van each time they want to go for a super duper mega exciting day out?! So are we licheralllyyyy only going to see campsite footage for god knows how long they’re there (their) for?!

Reactions: 32
Did anyone see how the seat belts were fitted behind isabelle. They can't be fixed to anything secure as it's in the middle of tn. I think he's screwed them into the shower block. Some of those will be attached to Mila's

I wish they'd show the safe belts to prove us wrong. I pray we're wrong and that they are safe.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Jess was aged 16 years and 2 months when Creepy invited her to get naked with him in a pool. Isabelle is aged 16 years and 1 month. When I saw Isabelle and Lazy having a laugh together over the water jets in the pool, you could similarly picture Jess and her mum having a laugh together on their holiday at Disney. The difference was, of course, that Jess had to cope with a 33 year old perverted man messaging her multiple times, asking her to sneak out of her hotel room, take off all of her clothes and get in a pool with him at 2.00am. Lazy, if a 33 year old man sent similar disgusting messages to Isabelle this week, you would want to kill him. Why don't you understand that what Chris did was so horrendous and wrong? OK, you believed him at the time when he insisted that Jess was making it all up but you can't possibly still believe that now (with the police confirming that the messages were sent by Chris etc)? Not getting your husband off youtube makes you an enabler and almost as bad as him.
I'm surprised no-one has ever punched him in the face.
He won't change. They never do.

Reactions: 29
How the duck was that 'camping style'? They've not camping, they're staying at a caravan site with all the mod cons. I'd love to see Chris and Sarah 38teen actually go out into the wild for the night and try to survive.

I bet Sarah thought the cake was healthy because it had fruit jelly in. I don't have the best diet but the amount of crap the Inghams eat makes me feel ill. Those children are getting no proper nutrients.

Why is it up to Sarah to interact with the kids all the time? Chris never pulls his weight or interacts with them properly unless it's filmed for the vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.