The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing it back slightly but can anyone explain what happened in Dubai? One of the vlogs got recommended and I remember reading something on here about creepy Chris being held at the airport or something?!!

Reactions: 2
So no vlog up yet. Obviously it is for “reasons beyond their control” 🥱

I wonder if they will upload the video tomorrow / Monday instead? Or will they just skip another day & allow the icult to put up with this tit.

As Sarah and Chris mention 101 times over, this is a “business”. They sure don’t treat it like one

Throwing it back slightly but can anyone explain what happened in Dubai? One of the vlogs got recommended and I remember reading something on here about creepy Chris being held at the airport or something?!!
Was that not Australia?

Reactions: 11
The being held at the airport thing was in Australia.

And I seem to remember he'd conveniently handed his phone down to Isabelle not long before they left for Aus.

The Dubai thing.
A tattler realised they were in Dubai just from the seats in the airport.
They were reported to "visit Dubai" who were gifting the trip.
We were then treated to a hostage style video of the family holed up in the hotel and never saw any footage of Dubai itself.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How could Isabelle possibly go off to college when she can’t light a candle without her mums help 😂
Oh my god please. She will never move out. Just waiting for sarah to appear on the front cover of “take a break” magazine, with the headline; “my daughter and husband / stepfather left me, to live in the upstairs annex flat in our marble mansion” 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40

And I seem to remember he'd conveniently handed his phone down to Isabelle not long before they left for Aus.

The Dubai thing.
They were reported to "visit Dubai" who we're fitting the trip.
We were then treated to a hostage style video of the family holed up in the hotel and never saw any footage of Dubai itself.

We saw some footage from Dubai but they were wierd vlogs, all an #ad but i remember them not really explaining anything and they only showed a couple of days.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12

The Dubai thing.
They were reported to "visit Dubai" who we're fitting the trip.

Thank you! Well done tattle once again. Surprised Dubai even let him in!

The airport situation was when Creepy got pulled over at immigration in Brisbane which still tickles me to this day because it was the ultimate karma a few weeks after he was found to have sent dirty messages to a 16 year old but still thought it was fine to trot off with his family on a round the world trip (it turned out to be tit anyway). No idea how Australia knew about Chris but he was put in a cell and held until they had interrogated him and checked though his internet history, quite right too. Australia gave us Rolf Harris, we gave them Chris Ingham, albeit for a couple of weeks

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst on the flight over which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think these trips are what began Tattle's love of the Ingham's permanently terrible holidays.

Sorry @YoYo hadn't seen your post above

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
In the vlog running out of money lazy says creepy found ten euros in his pants pocket which looked perfectly fine as she put it in the ticket machine so clothes not washed since last year 🤢
She said it was in the back pocket of his bag along with some coins

Reactions: 6
The airport situation was when Creepy got pulled over at immigration in Brisbane which still tickles me to this day because it was the ultimate karma about 6 weeks after he was found to have sent dirty messages to a 16 year old but still thought it was fine to trot off with his family on a round the world trip (it turned out to be tit anyway). No idea how Australia knew about Chris but he was put in a cell and held until they had interrogated him and checked though his internet history, quite right too. Australia gave us Rolf Harris, we gave them Chris Ingham, albeit for a couple of weeks

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point mid-flight they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst onboard which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even more funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think that's what began Tattle's love of the Inghams permanently terrible holidays.

It's fine.

You explained much better than I did! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The airport situation was when Creepy got pulled over at immigration in Brisbane which still tickles me to this day because it was the ultimate karma a few weeks after he was found to have sent dirty messages to a 16 year old but still thought it was fine to trot off with his family on a round the world trip (it turned out to be tit anyway). No idea how Australia knew about Chris but he was put in a cell and held until they had interrogated him and checked though his internet history, quite right too. Australia gave us Rolf Harris, we gave them Chris Ingham, albeit for a couple of weeks

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst onboard which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think these trips are what began Tattle's love of the Ingham's permanently terrible holidays.

Does anyone have a link please

Reactions: 1
Just had a look on the Mary Shortle website and they have a whole bloody range of dolls and accessories sold under the Ingham name. Do Ingham fans actually still buy these? Also there are two very expensive reborns on her website which whilst look very realistic look a little like dead babies. 😮 had a look on the reviews for Mary Shortle as I obviously have too much time on my hands🤣😂 makes a good read any negative review and she responses with abuse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Have they been to any food shops yet ? I assume not as they would have vlogged the shopping at least? So are they just eating the mountain of chocolate bars?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't it funny everytime ifam are bad and there's lots of negativity on the vlog like all the drama with the bags yesterday they always have an excuse not to post the next day as some sort of punishment 🤣

Dubai was a few months later and was at a time when a lot of influencers were getting free trips via Visit Dubai. Full credit to Visit Dubai because at some point they got wind of a predator in their midst and the sponsorship we suspect was cancelled whilst on the flight over which led to the notorious hostage video where they all appeared in a non descript hotel room dressed in black and told everyone they would be home soon but couldn't say any more. Chris was sheepishly to the side of the video which made it even funnier as BigSharon38teen pretended everything was fiiiiine. I think these trips are what began Tattle's love of the Ingham's permanently terrible holidays.

Ohh whats the dubai vlog called?

Reactions: 15
Is Andy ingham the secret love child of Chris?!?
Might be, I got an exclusive sneak look at the Chris doll, not seeing much resemblance to little Andy there/their/they're!
images.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Couldn't agree more. I must say lately I feel very sorry for her. She has sensible conversations and it's interesting listening to her before one of them cuts her off. They are terrible parents. She's only interested sitting on her arse with a baby or toddler stuck on her chest whilst he's busy doing goodness knows what. Neither of them take responsibility for their children and like you said, it takes a second for an accident to happen.
Yes, in last night’s vlog Isla was starting to tell us about the game they played on the beach when suddenly Esme interrupts her and tells the story instead. Poor girl, she just stood there and accepted it. I really am liking Isla lately. She has a lot to compete with, with know-it-all Isabelle, mouthy Esme, golden child Jace and dinky gorgeous giiirl Mila. Definitely forgotten, definitely the scape goat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.