The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's smug looking face in her pics with bubba or camera right in her moon face makes me want poke her in eyes , smug witch 😤, living best life in a dpd van in a car park with 6 others yep my idea of fun lazy super jel not !

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It's like she keeps posting more pictures to make people feel jealous but actually the more she shows, the happier I am not to have to live like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Is Isabelle laid under the bed? The way Esme is holding Mila is annoying me abd dont get me started on the birdsnest that is Jaces hair!
I thought the super dooper up and down bed was put up when they were travelling and they had enough seating underneath for them all to fit around the table??

Reactions: 26
I can see why she’s had soooo many messages asking if she’s lost her baby weight 🤪
4AECD546-5347-4D05-83CE-8A05D5AC3825.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Again in last night's vlog, Sarah interupts Isla and doesn't let here talk. Whenever Isla comes on camera Sarah either looks annoyed and on edge. It's so weird Jace will always be the favorite now I believe, simply because he is her only boy and narcissistic mothers (same as my own mother) will idolise their sons. Sarah reminds me of my own mother alot always giving backhanded compliants and embarrassing her daughters in particular Isabelle. What she said last night about Izzy having body confidence when she clearly doesn't as most teenagers dont it's normal angered me. Izzy looks good like a typical healthy teenager and there's Sarah saying she loves her mum tum and hasnt lost any weight. She clearly has lost weight albeit not a huge amount but she even lies about that.
I 100 % agree with this. In my late mother's eyes my brother could do no wrong whereas I was always wrong, never dressed right, always put down for my weight. The verbal and mental abuse had me doubting myself for years and sadly was the main contributor to my relationship with my first fiancee breaking down spectacularly.
I see Sarah jealous of Isabelle's youth and attractiveness and how she in theory has the whole world and life ahead of her. So she is determined to wear Isabelle down and leave her feeling like a fat, ugly worthless person with no potential.
With Isla I think Sarah is intimidated by her intelligence so again is belittling and with holding affection and attention in order to wear her down and make her feel like she is nothing.
It makes me so sad, I just can't see them breaking free from her. You have to be incredibly strong, and usually need good support to survive narcissistic parents.
So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Living the life!,
They use to say that the reason they went on holiday so often, was because the last house was too small! If I'd just moved into a house that big, I'd love getting it exactly how I wanted it, decorating etc! Not them, off they go!!
eeeee minging 😆😆😆

Reactions: 4
Sarah tries way too hard, so it comes across as false. A psychologist would have a field day. I get the impression Chris manipulates the family into these situations, she didn’t seem half as interested in homeschooling and travelling on the road as he was, but now would defend these decisions with her life as she wouldn’t want to admit a mistake or that she was going along with her husbands stupid ideas. She wants the happy family but knows that one day it will probably fall apart, in the meantime she has to convince everyone they are having the best time ever.

The kids will do what their parents want them to and trust they are doing the right thing. It isn’t till later on they will realise, I would be very surprised if they are all genuinely happy.

I feel sorry for them I really do, what else do they have to fall back on if they didn’t have YouTube or if they split up?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
She must be having the time of her life. She is currently reading and commenting on a home ed group on facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can see why she’s had soooo many messages asking if she’s lost her baby weight 🤪View attachment 796899
i don’t understand why she always has such crusty feet? Even when they were off to the MALDIVES ( they went there if you didn’t know) and had these dirty manky toes on show, unpainted and in a pair of Poundland sandals.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They’re not “travelling”, “van lifing” or “road schooling”. They’re just on holiday! And they’re even making that look tit!

Sarah - please note the correct use of “they’re” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Maybe like a previous poster suggested that she’s pregnant again, I actually think she’d be devastated if she was.
Oh it’s just her ‘mum tum ’ that’s she’s so proud of 🙄🙄🙄 no one gives a truck about your belly gormless
Sort your children’s aimless, uneducated scruffy lives out

Reactions: 34
Surely to go on holiday you need something to have a holiday from, like work, school, being a taxi service for your chuldrun, housework etc. All the Minghams do is shopping or hide away in Pylon Palace, hardly need a rest from that, they more like need some purpose in their lives.

Reactions: 36
Is Isabelle laid under the bed? The way Esme is holding Mila is annoying me abd dont get me started on the birdsnest that is Jaces hair!
Ugh and the quote about it being such a "serene moment" she was sorry isabelle missed.

1) it's not serene it's the most set up, pathetic attempt at copying actual vanlifers shot ever. Like fook are they camped there. Where is their fridge freezer for one? Where will they buy burgahs for their tea? (They're tea, I mean)

2) isabelle was clearly told to get out of the shot cos good luckk capturing the view with her and her mother and the other 4 kids rammed into that death trap. She was clearly told to crouch out of shot so they could pretend to be "making memories #vanlifing"

So contrived I'm embarrassed for the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.