Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DarrenOsbourne

These idiots would not know what real van life was if it hit them in the face. Taxi to the shop and renting out a fridge freezer plus going back to the same place you went before. Hardly van life, they’re/their/there just proving no matter how much they brag how “exciting” their “secret” trips are, we all know it’s just the same old Lidl and swimming pool trips as always. Bore off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Has Creepy taken a taxi to Cash Converters to chop in the phones so they have money for fuel?
Strange how non of the phones are working now but were working fine when he needed to call daddy for a loan at the petrol station
Remember last year in France they were living like paupers, barely able to scrounge together a fiver a day for wifi, smashed broke. Next thing their adsense money landed so they went straight out and blew a few grand on escooters and awnings.

They are a pair of bell ends that live minute to minute and don't think or plan even a day ahead, even with 4 kids and a newborn to care for.

They are scum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

skyelau

VIP Member
I thought I heard jace saying no your a prick when he asked mila was he beautiful

Oh and Islas fault Jace went into the pool, nothing to do with the fact that they are the parents and should be watching him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

sparklingdee

VIP Member
The fact Chris has ever persuaded ANY woman to sleep with him is a miracle. He's slimy, creepy and low key strange.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Impleo

VIP Member
Why can’t they travel to places in a normal Fashion and actually sightsee and explore?

The Inghams were never into sightseeing to begin with, it was all about theme parks, shopping, fast food and showing off. Deluded Chris has been trying for three years to turn themselves into serious travel vloggers so that he's not remembered as the creepy dad who invited a 16 year old to get naked with him whilst he was holidaying with his young family at Disney World

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Raw

VIP Member
Isla lifting dress showing off costume
Jace, no glasses
’We‘re not home enough to have a cat’ ( what about a dog eh?)
More full sugar cokes bought
Feeding Jace cake with sweets in ( after choc choc waffle for brekky)
No tying hair back in pool
Sarah and Izzy showing plenty of pool cleavage
Jace in pool without swimming aids again

and so it continues, living their dream life, sorry #vanlife 2021…..riveting content

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
the reason your holidays are ruined is cause YOU ruin them

you left your baby on the beach, decided to click bait miscarriages, send your kids into a loch without vests. YOU did all of this YOU why do you never realise your actions have consequences

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
How can you not be disturbed by that voice Chris uses when talking to Mila? That bloke is seriously not right

• Sick
Reactions: 55

Neck lace

VIP Member
Let’s do it folks.
we could have a competition on their funniest moments with a prize of viewing the dpd van in the scrap yard where it belongs.
BRING IT ON

My top 3 funniest Ingham moments for the competition:

1). Cheeky Chappy's footage of Lazy singing in an East 17 video.

2) Creepy and Lazy wondering if only their family celebrated Boxing Day 😂.

3) Lazy enjoying a salmon and maggot caesar salad.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I hope Isabelle does go to college. It will give her independence and open her eyes to life outside of the family bubble. Even if she doesn’t do well in her exams, I imagine she could do something like a level 2 childcare course or similar. Some home ed kids don’t sit their exams but go on to college.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
My top 3

-when chris was in home bargains and someone shouted something at him and the camera quickly cut.
-when Sarah slid on her arse at Zoellas
-and ofcourse 'This is not my grandson' when actually he was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Izzy’s trying to work on self esteem eh? Yeah good luck with that when you’ve got a mother who ridicules you about everything from saying a word wrong to the way you swim.

• Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
I think the main thing that will stop Isabelle going to college will be that they have all been led to believe they are something amazing. As soon as they tell her she is not able to walk straight onto whatever her chosen course is and suggest a lower level, or GCSE resits or a basic skills course, she won't go because they are all haters and trolls and don't know what they are talking about.

It would actually have terrified me at that age to turn up at college having not seen anyone in my own age group for years. Sarah can pretend all she likes that they are off having a great life but Isabelle is not having any life experiences that someone her age would usually have, both the good and the bad that come with gaining more freedom and independence.

• Sad
  • Heart