The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right i dont understand the inghams there suppose to be so called van life travelling. isnt the whole purpose of van life travelling is that you go out and explore places. it seems to me as this looks like your general holiday of going to a hotel for a week except there staying on caravan/camp sites. for me it just seems they want to holiday but on a cheaper basis because they dont do travelling they do lounging around. it just seems to me also like being able to jump in the van/caravan is allowing them to run away from things rather than doing what van lifers do.

its not the same but i once backpacked across europe using the train system spending different days in different places but the whole point of it was to explore those places the inghams just seem to want to sit on a beach it was the same at cornwall.

i dont know what chris has done to convince sarah that this is the way to go with things because if it was me and i had a youtube channel id set my year out very differently and make it relatable to the viewers. yes there viewers have gone down because of chris and his actions but i think its also gone down because there not relatable no more.

for example if i was daily vlogging i would travel from june to september and this time of year i would be showing things like homeschool timetables/how we do it ect, getting the children ready for halloween, trips to places such as thorpe park, halloween parties ect, getting ready for christmas, Christmassy outings ect.

id think if they wanted to increase there views you make it relevent to the season your in and what views want to relate to. right now im enjoying coming home from work and settling in at home with cosy videos such as autum decor, christmas planning videos,

i dont want to be watching someone sat on a spanish beach i enjoy those videos more at summer time when or just before when im planning on being on holiday. i understand lots of people go away on a holiday in october but there not showing nothing there just sat on a beach.

sarah could probably increase the views with planning videos such as planning for christmas with 5 children, renovating the space above the garage into a homeschool area, izzy could do a video on her plans and ambitions,

im not hating on no one or anything but they need to start planning for things. the reason people watched them in the first place is because you could relate them ie normal family doing normal things.

anyway enjoy your evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I might have misheard but it sounded like Jace said "your so fat mama", out of the mouth of babes comes the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What has he used to make the seat covers, they look awful!

Chris was around in the background, last time he wasn't in the vlogs much he claimed he felt bad about himself so didn't want to be seen. The children don't get that choice. It did seem a bit weird, and certainly nothing to suggest it was the "best day ever". Which day was this filmed, wasn't the day last week when Sarah was so angry on instagram was it? Because on that day she was reacting even more than usual to people!

Reactions: 38
I might have misheard but it sounded like Jace said "your so fat mama", out of the mouth of babes comes the truth.
Think it was ' you fart mamma' 🤣🤣

She looks rough without the makeup!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The seats at back of the van. Thiers zero leg room.

Day 2 and no chris, is this trip sarah trying to rebrand as her and the kids?
We got a sneak peak of the lily white legs wearing blue sliders, black socks and camo shorts

What has he used to make the seat covers, they look awful!

Chris was around in the background, last time he wasn't in the vlogs much he claimed he felt bad about himself so didn't want to be seen. The children don't get that choice. It did seem a bit weird, and certainly nothing to suggest it was the "best day ever". Which day was this filmed, wasn't the day last week when Sarah was so angry on instagram was it? Because on that day she was reacting even more than usual to people!
Pretty sure she was wearing that dress (yellow) on insta of Friday. On the Tat&me sale rant on Sunday she was wearing that pale pink dungarees but with a different colour top.

Reactions: 9
If I hear her banging on about her winch that can pull a car one more bloody time... It might be able to pull a car but if you attached it to the car with a Pritt Stick, it'd fail immediately. The bed winch is attached to something. Like most things in the van, it was installed by Bodge the Builder, a completely unqualified, sleep deprived muppet powered by Coke and sweeties. I wouldn't trust any of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Something is definitely off, short vlog, no Creepy, (not that I'm complaining) why were they at the beach then suddenly back at the pool?

Again they mentioned Creepy's phone being broken, I wonder if he's been caught messaging young girls again so conveniently his phone is 'broken' so no-one can check for evidence.
Also since the Lee Deliveroo stuff there's been no mention of skating, wouldn't he normally take his skates on holiday so he can escape for a day to go 'skating'.

Reactions: 44
I think Sarah said that it was her Grandparents that paid for the holidays abroad
sarah chats absolute rubbish. That’s a fact it’s been documented and proved in their videos numerous times now. I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

She still speaks to her brother who was apparently in prison for illegal activities with a minor. Tells you all you need to know about her. Don’t care what background she’s from that’s two wrong un’s she stuck by making her just as bad

• Heart
Reactions: 34
right i dont understand the inghams there suppose to be so called van life travelling. isnt the whole purpose of van life travelling is that you go out and explore places. it seems to me as this looks like your general holiday of going to a hotel for a week except there staying on caravan/camp sites. for me it just seems they want to holiday but on a cheaper basis because they dont do travelling they do lounging around. it just seems to me also like being able to jump in the van/caravan is allowing them to run away from things rather than doing what van lifers do.

its not the same but i once backpacked across europe using the train system spending different days in different places but the whole point of it was to explore those places the inghams just seem to want to sit on a beach it was the same at cornwall.

i dont know what chris has done to convince sarah that this is the way to go with things because if it was me and i had a youtube channel id set my year out very differently and make it relatable to the viewers. yes there viewers have gone down because of chris and his actions but i think its also gone down because there not relatable no more.

for example if i was daily vlogging i would travel from june to september and this time of year i would be showing things like homeschool timetables/how we do it ect, getting the children ready for halloween, trips to places such as thorpe park, halloween parties ect, getting ready for christmas, Christmassy outings ect.

id think if they wanted to increase there views you make it relevent to the season your in and what views want to relate to. right now im enjoying coming home from work and settling in at home with cosy videos such as autum decor, christmas planning videos,

i dont want to be watching someone sat on a spanish beach i enjoy those videos more at summer time when or just before when im planning on being on holiday. i understand lots of people go away on a holiday in october but there not showing nothing there just sat on a beach.

sarah could probably increase the views with planning videos such as planning for christmas with 5 children, renovating the space above the garage into a homeschool area, izzy could do a video on her plans and ambitions,

im not hating on no one or anything but they need to start planning for things. the reason people watched them in the first place is because you could relate them ie normal family doing normal things.

anyway enjoy your evening.
Everything you say is spot on 👍
when you watch their blogs you just think “ what’s the point of this crap”
Watching dingbat clean her teeth in a campsite loo yesterday 👀

There is literally nothing to their blogs, no point of interest, nothing informative for people interested in van life, nothing for people interested even in travel

So many instagrammers have lazy content, they are riding the wave of their previous popularity and now just spew out rubbish

Reactions: 39
Don’t get why they bought that big house when there living ina tiny van 🤣🤣🥰
I was wondering the same - not a full time follower of theirs but it makes no sense to spend all this time on the road in such conditions when you’ve got a massive new house sat empty. Just confirms what a pair of freaks they are. Why can’t they travel to places in a normal
Fashion and actually sightsee and explore? And this is not a dig at ‘van lifers’ or people with motor homes … it would be a great thing to do but not with the whole family crammed in like sardines in a death trap

Reactions: 32
The seats at back of the van. Thiers zero leg room.

Day 2 and no chris, is this trip sarah trying to rebrand as her and the kids?
Maybe he's in trouble again?

I was wondering the same - not a full time follower of theirs but it makes no sense to spend all this time on the road in such conditions when you’ve got a massive new house sat empty. Just confirms what a pair of freaks they are. Why can’t they travel to places in a normal
Fashion and actually sightsee and explore? And this is not a dig at ‘van lifers’ or people with motor homes … it would be a great thing to do but not with the whole family crammed in like sardines in a death trap
They should just by an RV instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something is definitely off, short vlog, no Creepy, (not that I'm complaining) why were they at the beach then suddenly back at the pool?

Again they mentioned Creepy's phone being broken, I wonder if he's been caught messaging young girls again so conveniently his phone is 'broken' so no-one can check for evidence.
Also since the Lee Deliveroo stuff there's been no mention of skating, wouldn't he normally take his skates on holiday so he can escape for a day to go 'skating'.
His phones broken ! ?

That is to explain to the mortgage lender/ HMRC / LEA why he not answering his phone !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg Creepy pasty man in the background with his water fetish. Those poor kids

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.