The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cards not working, missing Chris...something isn't adding up...maybe HMRC are thinking the same thing about their accounts filing.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Has Creepy taken a taxi to Cash Converters to chop in the phones so they have money for fuel?
Strange how non of the phones are working now but were working fine when he needed to call daddy for a loan at the petrol station

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yes he said it twice
Jace is saying ‘mamma you do fart’

so the girls have one hour tutoring on line a day? Then it’s swimming pools and beaches! That won’t get you through your GCSEs Isabelle!

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Has Creepy taken a taxi to Cash Converters to chop in the phones so they have money for fuel?
Strange how non of the phones are working now but were working fine when he needed to call daddy for a loan at the petrol station
Remember last year in France they were living like paupers, barely able to scrounge together a fiver a day for wifi, smashed broke. Next thing their adsense money landed so they went straight out and blew a few grand on escooters and awnings.

They are a pair of bell ends that live minute to minute and don't think or plan even a day ahead, even with 4 kids and a newborn to care for.

They are scum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
right i dont understand the inghams there suppose to be so called van life travelling. isnt the whole purpose of van life travelling is that you go out and explore places. it seems to me as this looks like your general holiday of going to a hotel for a week except there staying on caravan/camp sites. for me it just seems they want to holiday but on a cheaper basis because they dont do travelling they do lounging around. it just seems to me also like being able to jump in the van/caravan is allowing them to run away from things rather than doing what van lifers do.

its not the same but i once backpacked across europe using the train system spending different days in different places but the whole point of it was to explore those places the inghams just seem to want to sit on a beach it was the same at cornwall.

i dont know what chris has done to convince sarah that this is the way to go with things because if it was me and i had a youtube channel id set my year out very differently and make it relatable to the viewers. yes there viewers have gone down because of chris and his actions but i think its also gone down because there not relatable no more.

for example if i was daily vlogging i would travel from june to september and this time of year i would be showing things like homeschool timetables/how we do it ect, getting the children ready for halloween, trips to places such as thorpe park, halloween parties ect, getting ready for christmas, Christmassy outings ect.

id think if they wanted to increase there views you make it relevent to the season your in and what views want to relate to. right now im enjoying coming home from work and settling in at home with cosy videos such as autum decor, christmas planning videos,

i dont want to be watching someone sat on a spanish beach i enjoy those videos more at summer time when or just before when im planning on being on holiday. i understand lots of people go away on a holiday in october but there not showing nothing there just sat on a beach.

sarah could probably increase the views with planning videos such as planning for christmas with 5 children, renovating the space above the garage into a homeschool area, izzy could do a video on her plans and ambitions,

im not hating on no one or anything but they need to start planning for things. the reason people watched them in the first place is because you could relate them ie normal family doing normal things.

anyway enjoy your evening.
Yess this ⬆
Where I live in the UK 10.000 students have had Covid since the kids returned in September, there are staff shortages again due to Covid, another article in the press was discussing the backlog of patients needing treatment, furlough is ending and universal credit is being lowered to pre pandemic rates despite the cost of living increasing and the list could go on and on.
A lot of people have major problems day to day why would they wanna watch the ingham family?
Why would they wanna watch them updo a van when they have a full caravan ? Who wants to see them lounging in the sun when they can’t pay their bills ? Even Christmas who is gonna choose to watch their kids open 2863 pressies when hubby is laid off and they are finding their usual Christmas dinner a struggle ? They are so far removed fro their audience it’s only a matter of time before these narcissists are done online.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
And they work fine when trying to sell that tat and me tit!!!

Reactions: 23
On her looking rough when pregnant, it's their Anniversary on the 10th, they'll be looking for a love cave 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My thoughts - the van life trip of dreams is not going so well - lazy looked to me like she had been crying at the start - why oh why in that heat would you be sitting in that airless van, sitting on those benches which are covered in the cheapest vinyl that will make their arses sweat - you can see it’s cheap because it’s already stretching and puckering - lazy making such a point of not cutting Isla off and Isla realising so chanced her arm to talk and talk - I bet lazy was fuming she couldn’t shut her up - and even funnier stupid creepy kept in all in and didn’t edit her out - they really have got so lazy with no effort being put in they are even filming in the pitch black walking to the bloody toilets !!

Reactions: 38
THE GIRLS "BEST DAY EVER!" | VANLIFE SPAIN 2021

Footage of the beach to start the vlog. Lazy says good morning to preeeencess. Jace says she's not a princess, she's "Meema". Creepy has his glasses. Isla shows us an ice cream she drew, Jace asks to see it and he says "eew". Lazy cackles at him and says he responded that was because it's melting. Jace and Isla are sat on the benches at the back of the van that converts into Isabelle and Esme's bed. Somehow a table fits in there as well, even though there's almost no legroom. Lazy tells us the winch holding the bed up is strong enough to pull a car. What, a toy car? Jace starts shouting at Isla because he wants to see the ice cream again. Esme is tutoring in the driver's seat and Isabelle is waiting for her lesson to start. They're having a casual morning with ice cream after breakfast. Lazy looks rough. She says Jace is such a boy and he tells her she does a fart. Esme's session finishes and it's Isabelle's turn. They want to move the van around today so Lazy can look out and see the sea. It will be nice when they wild camp and all the water is in front of the open doors of the DPD van.

Lazy walks over to "bean head" Jace and asks him if he wants to buy a bucket and spade. Jace says no and squeezes through the rock wall. Lazy says he's not allowed to do that, grabs his arm and starts pulling him away. Quick shot of the campsite. She holds her chubby hand out and Jace takes hold of it.

Isabelle is sat on the rocks. It's a hot and sunny day and tutor sessions are done. Jace is playing in the dirt and she asks what he wants to do today, to which he replies "nothing". She tell him that Lazy is getting a bucket and spade so they can make sandcastles. They're off to the beach. She tells Isla he looks snazzy with her bucket hat. Isabelle isn't a sea person so will sunbathe.

The Inghams are at the beach. Esme is putting sun cream on. Jace wants to get ladders. Lazy gets him to show her his pirate bucket and spade. He wanted to buy a hoover but Lazy said no. Creepy films Mila asleep on Lazy. She wants to fall asleep as Mila is like a radiator. The sea water is a pleasant temperature. Creepy films Esme and Isla in the sea. Slow mo footage of them snorkelling. Jace sits on the beach and runs toward the sea to throw sand in there. Esme and Isla return and say they had so much fun.

Lazy and Jace are now in the pool. She shows him how the bumblebee fountain can fill up his bucket. Lazy's hair is a mess; the visit to the beach was one of her more enjoyable times and the sea is the same temperature as the pool. The girls were squealing with delight and safety officer/lifeguard Jace kept running over and saying "Don't worry girls, I'm gonna help you. You've got to stay calm and then everything will be ok. Don't worry.". Isabelle wants to go in the adult's pool with Lazy. Footage of Mila, Jace, Esme and Isla to music. Lazy films Jace from afar. She asks him if he loves it there. He watches a girl playing with her toys and Lazy says they can share. He fills his bucket with water and tips it out several times to make bubbles.

The girls are laughing at Lazy because she looks like a bean head. It's dark outside and you can barely see her at times. She doesn't feel that hot but her cheeks are bright red. Does she put ice cream on her skin instead of sun cream? The last time they filmed was at the pool. They then went back to the van to have dinner of bland cheesy baked things with potatoes and ketchup, which wasn't very nice. They're heading to the toilet block. Creepy and Esme's phones are broken. Did Esme's phone use to be Creepy's phone? If so that might explain why. On the top of Esme's Christmas list is an iphone 12 mini. Lazy cackles. Isla wants an ipad and Isabelle wants an phone 12. Isabelle says it might come across they're really like... but Lazy cuts her off and says they're allowed to have a wish list. "Who cares?" They might have a wish list and get what they want but it'll be going straight back to the shops for a refund because they need all the money they can lay their greedy little (or in Lazy's case, chubby) hands on. Isla starts taking about what she wants but Lazy cuts her off, before deciding to allow her to talk this time. Isla wants something she can get on Toca. They're at the toilet block so they're saying goodnight now. It's their last full day here tomorrow and Esme says something even more exciting is coming next. They've decided to take a detour.

End of vlog

Home schooling is going well 🤦‍♀️. You might want to get a new English tutor.
Screenshot 2021-10-05 205333.png

Hey Creepy👋 Is he uploading the vlog or begging Hi Steve for more money?
Screenshot 2021-10-05 210121.png

Screenshot 2021-10-05 210021.png
Screenshot 2021-10-05 205010.png
Screenshot 2021-10-05 205728.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Izzy asking to go in the adult pool to be only with her mum, bless her she really needs some real life friends. It would be good if she met someone her own age out there even if it meant only a few days of spending time with someone her own age.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
“We are chilling in the back of the van” on some seats which look super uncomfortable, with a lack of space and the open doors looking onto the back of the neighbours caravan.

Now I get why she thinks we are all so jealous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why can’t they travel to places in a normal Fashion and actually sightsee and explore?

The Inghams were never into sightseeing to begin with, it was all about theme parks, shopping, fast food and showing off. Deluded Chris has been trying for three years to turn themselves into serious travel vloggers so that he's not remembered as the creepy dad who invited a 16 year old to get naked with him whilst he was holidaying with his young family at Disney World

• Heart
Reactions: 56
These hillbillies lounge about doing nothing just like they do at pylon palace. It’s hardly a travel vlog if we just see the odd bit of sea and sand. Have they been booted off the vanlifers page yet for failing the entry requirement?!!

My thoughts - the van life trip of dreams is not going so well - lazy looked to me like she had been crying at the start - why oh why in that heat would you be sitting in that airless van, sitting on those benches which are covered in the cheapest vinyl that will make their arses sweat - you can see it’s cheap because it’s already stretching and puckering - lazy making such a point of not cutting Isla off and Isla realising so chanced her arm to talk and talk - I bet lazy was fuming she couldn’t shut her up - and even funnier stupid creepy kept in all in and didn’t edit her out - they really have got so lazy with no effort being put in they are even filming in the pitch black walking to the bloody toilets !!
I agree totally with what you`ve said.Personally i think they know their time is up ,and are just clinging on for dear life because they`re now scared what`s going to happen to them.Everything "new" they`ve attempted has failed ,their views are sinking faster than the Titanic ,and ,as for the "1.3mil " subs , a good 85% are obviously inactive.If Youtube ever decide to look into this ,they`re definitely screwed.They don`t help themselves either ,and i don`t mean just by the pityful effort put into vlogging.They are both downright dislikeable ,and make no attempt to change ,prefering to act the big i am ,when we know most people watching youtube channels now ,either don`t know them ,or couldn`t give a damm if they continue or not.I`d say the original ifam have grown up ,and away ,and are probably (given all that`s happened) ,rather embarrassed by their previous obsessive behaviour.
The fact they continue to run away from everyday life is also very telling.If they were truly doing well , running their (scamming) business properly ,they`d surely be putting down stable roots ,if only for those children who`ve brought in the money they once took for granted ,and which enabled them to live such a lavish lifestyle. Yet they continue to waste money.They buy a house they can probably ill afford ,and then do everything to get away from it.This is NOT normal behaviour.Grown adults with 5 children.They should be doing whatever it takes to make a secure life for them all.Forget the constant buying of tat ,give the kids a more normal routine.God knows they`ve "earned" it! At this rate they`ll end up with literally nothing.I couldn`t give a baboons *^* about Sarah and Chris ,THEY`VE brought this on themselves.For those children`s sakes though ,they need to realise they have responsibilities ,and need to start acting like the adults they are.Social media can be a bleak place when it all starts falling apart ,and by their actions ,i`d say they know this is happening to them.Time to eat some humble pie?? Bit late imho.They say you reap what you sow.Again though ,those kids deserve so much better.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Cards not working, missing Chris...something isn't adding up...maybe HMRC are thinking the same thing about their accounts filing.
Perhaps he’s washing the pots in a cafe to earn some € whilst on the run…. Erm I mean on ‘holiday’ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I get that jace can say a sentence made up of what 3/4 words but does Sarah really expect us to believe that jace said a paragraph to the girls when they were in the sea 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I remember when I first saw my daughter watching them, it was a Christmas one and I couldn't believe the amount of presents they got. I watched a few more with her and I remember thinking "Do they never cook at home" because they were ALWAYS going out for dinner! Now, how things have changed. Freezer food, pasta and shared bags of chips and loads of pure shite to eat.

It definitely looked like Sarah had been crying at the start of that vlog. I do think that was the day she was having meltdowns on insta last week. As for it being THE GIRLS BEST DAY EVER!! What about Jace 🤔 and are we to believe that day was better than any at Disney world, New York.. 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.