The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine now everyone knows where tat and me junk is bought, if someone bought in exactly the same stock as Sarah but sold it for a proper price? I wonder how well they would do?
They wouldn’t do well. They are tit, the heart on the bag and the front pocket don’t line up. You could create a website with everything the Ingham’s sell and make zero sales, they only sell stuff because they have the cult base who want to be a part of it all.
it’s the same with band merch and things really when you go to a gig and stuff is hugely overpriced I guess.

That’s why no effort goes into it because sarah knows everyone wants to be her ‘friend’ and support them because they kindly give people ‘free entertainment’

Also why any effort with editing etc has long gone. Because they know they have their core people who will watch no matter what they do

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Every time I see the videos after he was outed I just get so shocked by her behaviour. Not only did she decide to stay with him but she also carried on the show for him and let him sit there like the absolute pansy that he is. She does all the talking for him, all the explaining. That Dubai video is just so shocking. Her kids look miserable. Isabelle looks devastated. If I was in her position and I saw the look on my daughters face in that video it would have been the end for me. But she just carries on and on. I wonder if there is anything that would make sarah walk away from him. She literally put him before her own children. I’ve said this before but there is probably so much that we don’t know, I bet those children have seen and heard so much tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm born and raised in West Yorkshire but have never used "tret". It makes my ears bleed. As does "tuna fish". What's that one all about? A tuna is a fish, why say "fish"? It's like saying "cod fish" or "haddock fish" which people don't do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Re; the bag order, I saw on another channel that apparently they ordered 100 on 3rd September. there was somewhere you could check recent orders and that was the only one from the UK in recent months.

They calculated that including postage, 100 bags would cost £775.33.

Import duty at 4.5% on 775.33 would only be about £35.

2 cheap fidgets per bag, definitely no more than £1 per bag

Soooo - £2899 minus costs of approx, £910 = £1989. No wonder she was so giddy about them selling so quickly, same with the wankets.

EDIT: I didn't deduct VAT and I'm too tired to work it out but it's fair to say they will have made a good £1,500 on those cheap tit bags. Hope they fall to pieces in weeks and people ask for a refund.

1633356049671.png
1633356245924.png

1633356437348.png

Sharon should be able to drive the DPD van on her licence as long as it's not over 3,500kg

1633356986652.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Think tret is a northern thing as unfortunately I and many in my family/ friends circle use it, however we can spell I've correctly and say necklace correctly. Sharon's a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every time I see the videos after he was outed I just get so shocked by her behaviour. Not only did she decide to stay with him but she also carried on the show for him and let him sit there like the absolute pansy that he is. She does all the talking for him, all the explaining. That Dubai video is just so shocking. Her kids look miserable. Isabelle looks devastated. If I was in her position and I saw the look on my daughters face in that video it would have been the end for me. But she just carries on and on. I wonder if there is anything that would make sarah walk away from him. She literally put him before her own children. I’ve said this before but there is probably so much that we don’t know, I bet those children have seen and heard so much tit.
She hast put him really.
Its the money!
When it all came out she already knew about it all but panicked. She thought no chris = no money and money comes before the kids .... what shes too stupid to realize was that she would have had great support and be 1000 x better off than where she is now.

Reactions: 23
I think what Creepy did would definitely be a deal breaker for me but Lazy put Chris and money before her daughter's.

I feel so sorry for the children and I'm not jealous of the Ingham's lifestyle, I'd rather have my own life rather than pretending things are ok on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They truly are a dysfunctional family,the poor chuldrun have sugary diet lives,run by the narcissistic parents who scam ,fake happiness and lie constantly

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s worst then him tbh

Reactions: 11
OMG guys. Mr Abbvay is off for an adventure in seacroft to help a friend.

Have instructed them to keep an eye out for nana because she's disappeared and if they take her to the white rose she'll buy them things from river island.

And they must not, under any circumstances, mention piles. Katrina does not have piles ok?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There's a private video up. Just as I was about to call mountain rescue out for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In light of recent events, I would like to retract a statement I made just one week ago. Please feel free to contact me regarding a refund if you would like your like back.

E27F0BF3-0CC4-4A72-B37E-03230A1FC9AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Sarah basically admitted that there is a lot we don't know about in the video of them hiding in a bush after the kayaking incident; she said something happens to ruin every single holiday they go on, but all they have ever admitted was Chris being stopped in the airport and the kayaking incident itself. I'd love to know what else has happened, I'd watch their old holiday vlogs for clues but I don't have that kind of time on my hands.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.