The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow these people, but WTF!!!

I've just watched a YouTube of a 16 year old girl who said she got groomed by Chris in Disney world. How is this bloke still in the public with a family, wife making money from videos? Did he get arrested for anything? Why is he asking a child to go skinny dipping. Honestly mind blown.

Did his Mrs kick off? Has she addressed it, I saw he was threatening nda's somewhere to other young fans. I know I'm 3 years late 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm just shocked. Surely companies don't want to work with them 😷

Reactions: 35
the reason your holidays are ruined is cause YOU ruin them

you left your baby on the beach, decided to click bait miscarriages, send your kids into a loch without vests. YOU did all of this YOU why do you never realise your actions have consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 56
hmmm I thought you were vanlifers now Lazy. Why do you do campingstyle.
Only reason you did the alone time in the pool with Isabelle was because Creepy needed some new shots of her in a bikini.

why are theese the videos they are putting to watch next.
1633367137522.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sister wife Chic is back baaabbbyyyy 😂 Jesus she looks like a pinstripe sack of spuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is this vlog really just about Sarah38 filming herself washing her face and displaying her cankles in a campsite toilet?

Riveting stuff :rolleyes: #vanlife

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Isla lifting dress showing off costume
Jace, no glasses
’We‘re not home enough to have a cat’ ( what about a dog eh?)
More full sugar cokes bought
Feeding Jace cake with sweets in ( after choc choc waffle for brekky)
No tying hair back in pool
Sarah and Izzy showing plenty of pool cleavage
Jace in pool without swimming aids again

and so it continues, living their dream life, sorry #vanlife 2021…..riveting content

Reactions: 56
My Catholic mother in law would say that storm yesterday was sent to stop them uploading for a reason and they shouldn't have bothered.

Reactions: 22
Isla lifting dress showing off costume
Jace, no glasses
’We‘re not home enough to have a cat’ ( what about a dog eh?)
More full sugar cokes bought
Feeding Jace cake with sweets in ( after choc choc waffle for brekky)
No tying hair back in pool
Sarah and Izzy showing plenty of pool cleavage
Jace in pool without swimming aids again

and so it continues, living their dream life, sorry #vanlife 2021…..riveting content
I lost it at the full sized fridge/freezer 😂. See I didn’t realise that’s how ‘van lifers’ stored their food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Izzy’s trying to work on self esteem eh? Yeah good luck with that when you’ve got a mother who ridicules you about everything from saying a word wrong to the way you swim.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
To be fair and I’ll give the inghams this, they are literally the WORLDS worst travel vloggers. Well they aren’t travel vloggers they are a pair of morons waiting for the next Adsense cheque, losing the will to live!!! I love how they think they are aspirational, they just make anyone with an iq over 80 cringe!

Also I really hope Isabelle goes and finds her dad and brother and has a break from the cult. She’s really turning into her mother and not a nice person. Her trying to be mature when talking about car seats and making memories is vom worthy! I’m so glad she isn’t in school because she’d be getting the piss ripped out of her….

Reactions: 60
Sarah really is a walking-talking contradiction.
Whilst explaining to the vlog how guilty she feels when unable to spend quality time with each of her children on a rare 1:1 basis, there she is, camera shoved in her moon face, ignoring Issy instead of ‘spending the quality time’ that is so apparently rare.

Sarah, Issy ASKED you to spend time with her - so do it!!! Talking to one another through the camera lense for the vlog isn’t the “chat” Issy meant, I’m sure! Put the sodding camera down and pay attention to your kids!!!!! Shameless woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Who are all these people telling lazy how amazing she looks for having 5 children? Nonsense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
‘Renting’ a refrigerator/freezer? 😂😆😂😆 - or as Crazy Lazy would say - ‘Howling’ - except I’m not.
Taxi to Lidl - more cake because the toddler likes it. What, were they running low from that almighty stash?
Filming washing face & brushing teeth in what looks like a fairly decent bathroom facility. Pretty sure they didn’t shower/wash hair as they were getting in the pool.

Yeah, that’s exactly how I imagined hashtag van life 😆😏 Funny, I did pretty much the same when we stayed in a two storey apartment in a private gated community in Portugal 2 years ago - off season. Some restaurants & some cooking local ingredients- and drinking local wine 🤪 But we had beds - and two bathrooms & full kitchen and the pool pretty much to ourselves! If we’d gone in a van - the whole point, I guess, is to be self sufficient. Having a flipppin fridge/freezer delivered 🙄 😆 Absolute frauds on every level.

At 16, the teen needs her mother’s help to make a friggin omelette? Was it one to share between 6 of them? With cake? Absolute pair of balloons.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Found nothing on his devices?
Was that not because he gave his phone to isabelle right before that trip and got himself a new one?

He talks to much for someone who had nothing to worry about. The spiel about how it happens all the time with ex girlfriends etc. Surely Australia would have phoned the UK police and cleared it straight up?

my poor pregnant wife who was left for four hours. If she was going to see you again.
she spends longer in b&m and an innocent man wouldn’t worry he’d never see his family again would they?

Reactions: 39
Why buy more cakes when they had two big plastic storage containers full of stuff. Plus the size tpiece they gave Jace was massive

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.