The Ingham Family #193 Winch Me Up Before You Go-Go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got to say it Guys,

I've been watching there older videos, like 4 years old. Sarah actually comes across as a good, caring, doting mom on those videos. The kids were eating healthy, they had a routine, they were taken on "normal" days out, they went to school, had friends over, had out of schools clubs.....

Isla was treated as fair and equal, like the others.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??

It's actually shocked me how different they all are now
Youtube happened.Greed happened.They saw how much money they could make ,primarily using their children for views ,and ,that was enough for them to set aside their morals ,and the well being of their kids.How.Bloody.Sad.Is.That?.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I know someone else who writes 'ha' a lot in their social media comments/DMs to teens. Oh Chris, you shouldn't make it so obvious hun. Steve, you should remind your precious boy what an idiot he is.
244137850_398135215320933_2388994587537536300_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i don’t understand why she always has such crusty feet? Even when they were off to the MALDIVES ( they went there if you didn’t know) and had these dirty manky toes on show, unpainted and in a pair of Poundland sandals.
Because that would involve spending money on pedicure’s, nail polish, moisturisers etc like the rest of us do take care of ourselves oh and haircut’s! Oh my wardrobe and bank balance would love me to live one pair of shoes at a time until they are ruined!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If only your daddy got you out of the trouble Chris has caused for you all, Sarah...
What a wanker comment! Her kids didn’t fit in as they have a pee doh step dad/dad. Her going on about the type of kids at private school 🤣 Sarah your kids are the type of kids people talk about. The oldest is an Amanda Bines waiting to happen. Her fake personality is enough to put someone to sleep and the fake low self-esteem shite. The next one is constantly being a rude, loud bellend and sadly has the same personality as her dad, poor Isla is just pure neglect and resorted to presenting with mental health symptoms to get your attention (if you can be believed) the ‘renegade’ is just pure feral and needs a routine before it’s too late!

And I know that all sounds harsh as hell but those kids future is just so sad. And I don’t mean money or jobs, I mean mental health and relationships (friends, family, future partners etc)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If only your daddy got you out of the trouble Chris has caused for you all, Sarah...
Wasnt isabelle thier for a year before they sent esme? If it was that bad why bother throwing another kid in to the private system.
Everything shes saying about underage drinking and skiving lessons is the fun side of being a teen, as long as it doesnt go to far. Isabelle and now esme are missing out on that.

Reactions: 44
Money clearly can buy a better education, you just have to choose the right school/buy the right house. She keeps slagging off the girls' old school like all private schools are identical. You chose that particular school to give 30 grand a year to, you utter numpty.

Reactions: 45
Money clearly can buy a better education, you just have to choose the right school/buy the right house. She keeps slagging off the girls' old school like all private schools are identical. You chose that particular school to give 30 grand a year to, you utter numpty.
They chose the nearest private school and thought it made them look good. I doubt they looked at any others. If it wasn't a good fit, then there are plenty of other schools, but everything she listed is just normal teens. Bullying will happen, it's how a school handles it that matters. Some teens will smoke/drink, but doesn't mean your child has to and doesn't make it an issue with the school. I went to school with plenty of people who smoked, drank, took drugs, hardly ever turned up to lessons and were in trouble all the time. But I just wasn't friends with them, they didn't bother me.

They moved to an area that they had no ties to anyway, so why not research good state schools and buy based on that. Because they don't value education at all and only ever paid for private school to show off.

Reactions: 47
the comment about private schools, no not all schools are the same its about finding the right one and getting your children an education for example if home-school makes them get a better more suited education then that could be the best option however sarah your children are getting a horrid education and actually looked a lot happier, healthier ect in school not a home school environment. id like to know what happens when the youtube money runs out and she cant afford a 'tutor' because its going to happen for example they cant afford the 'big' house and have to return to mainstream school there not going to be socially ready never mind academically for there age group.

its just selfishness.

not one shoe fits all and i things its wrong of sarah to assume that. for example in her own household for example ISLA needs a school environment because to me she seems a more academic child compared with esme for example who seems more creative by having them all homeschooled shes depriving ISLA of her basic need of education to her ability as she always come accross as an inquisitive and intellectual child. but ISLA always sems to be the one who is going to be the worse affected by all this but do those selfish twats care do they hell.

Reactions: 32
So tonights 7 minute episode was the one they spent 3 hours up a mountain last Sunday trying to upload!!!

We believe you Chris and Sarah. NOT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Her opinion of private schooling seems to have changed quite a bit since her husband got caught sending dirty messages to school-age children, tanking their ‘business’, and leaving them unable to afford it anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
How can they not hear how disgustingly lazy they both are whilst they’re sitting on the beach chomping their gums about a man going for a swim?

Reactions: 15
When's their Adsense due? They need to invest in some more epic best purchase ever scooters because they're utterly screwed for content with their only form of transport attached to an awning o' shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a load of tosh Sarah spouts to justify what they are doing, and if you can’t spell a word please don’t use it! The only person who is ‘naive’ is you.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.