The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she really didn't look thrilled to be woken up with a camera shoved in her face either. Also she didn't look comfortable in that top either, kept adjusting the bottom of it.

What shite presents, very odd imo.

I mean my 19 year loves bullet journalling and she's very good at it, her art work is amazing.. A* A Level but I and her dad bought her leuchturm or Moleskine journals and really top grade fineliners/brushes and other stuff she needs..which helps her manage her autism.
That stuff that issy got..well what's the point

Also..a whole box of chewing gum. Really?!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m pretty certain granny and grandpa must have been at the house looking after Jace.there was no sign of him

Reactions: 16
That’s a right cold creepy has. Bet none of them have had the sense to get COVID tested.

Reactions: 14
Is pandora still a big thing? Never got in to it myself but didnt think people cared anymore.

I’m pretty certain granny and grandpa must have been at the house looking after Jace.there was no sign of him
Banished away after opening presents the night before

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Looks nothing like her. she honestly thinks she's like one of the Kadashian sisters 😂
Next thing we know Sarah38teen might be on camera 'sprouting' lies about how someone mistook her as a Kardashian sister the other day in Doncaster😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#189 The Minghams are all quite dopey
Still at least the dpd van now has karaoke

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I thought she really didn't look thrilled to be woken up with a camera shoved in her face either. Also she didn't look comfortable in that top either, kept adjusting the bottom of it.

What shite presents, very odd imo.

I mean my 19 year loves bullet journalling and she's very good at it, her art work is amazing.. A* A Level but I and her dad bought her leuchturm or Moleskine journals and really top grade fineliners/brushes and other stuff she needs..which helps her manage her autism.
That stuff that issy got..well what's the point

Also..a whole box of chewing gum. Really?!
I was given a Moleskine for my 16th. I also received a Cross pen which I have to this day. I’m in my sixties and that pen has seen me through my career and all the life events on the way.
Surely all over 11 year olds needed the same amount of stationary for returning to school, that was wrapped and made a fuss of as a birthday gift for Izzy’s 16th.
The chewing gum was just jaw-achingly painful.

Reactions: 22
i honestly wish they would make a bigger effort for her birthday. some balloons, a big 1 and 6 balloons? you tuber, Rosie McClellend turned 15 today and had a big 1 and 5 balloons “etc etc - sarah38”. stationary and tea bags 😭 16 is a big birthday!

also, how are they not sick of the sight of the plain white hospital walls?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Did they used to get the girls loads of birthday gifts and make a big deal?
I know how they did christmas, but i refuse to give them a watch-hence me asking on here rather than watching old birthday vlogs!

Reactions: 11
i honestly wish they would make a bigger effort for her birthday. some balloons, a big 1 and 6 balloons? you tuber, Rosie McClellend turned 15 today and had a big 1 and 5 balloons “etc etc - sarah38”. stationary and tea bags 😭 16 is a big birthday!

also, how are they not sick of the sight of the plain white hospital walls?
They would only do balloons if gifted.. I saw something where they had tried to get gifted balloons but the small business lady said no.. Lazy and creepy were really pissed off calling this poor lady stupid and worse just cos they didn't get their freebie

• Wow
Reactions: 20
#189 "vanlifers" still stationary, little boy's eye even more wonky, set for life but still wanting freebies

Reactions: 4
It makes me sad that all Isabelle really wanted for her birthday was some recording equipment and they cheaped out and bought her one of the cheapest possible sets, yet they talked it up like it's the best and highest quality you can buy. My partner works in the film/production industry and he confirmed that the set they bought for her is not a "professional" set. It makes me so sad that they couldn't at least get her a nice set since that's all she really asked for. :/

Reactions: 28
Did she get any music equipment like she wanted?
She did, but Chris wasn’t impressed when she said that they could have a karaoke night, because he’s bought her a proper home recording kit! 😂 she probably would have been just as happy with a ‘cheap karaoke machine’ he is such a twit! I thought it was odd that he gave her the Pandora bracelet with the ‘sweet sixteen’ charm on it 🤢 but perhaps it’s just me 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Tbf I was working a week after my 16th birthday doing 8-6 everyday in a shop. I paid my mum £100 a week rent and had to fund all my own stuff/travel. I think it would do her the world of good to get a little part time job lol
I would think so too if she didn't already have a full time job since she was like... 11? I think that kid has already paid into that family enough to be fair. Mind you, a part time job could give her some freedom. I can't see creepy and Sarah 38teen going for that. ☹

Reactions: 6
I know they said she asked for everything but how many journals does one person need at one moment? They seem to choose quantity over quality

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.