The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris almighty, its bloody painful listening to Lazy waffling on!

And oh what a surprise Jace needs to wear his glasses!

Reactions: 21
So Lazy doesn't just buy clothes that are too small for her chuldrun, she does so for herself. Doesn't she realise it's more comfortable to have clothes slightly too big rather than squeezing into something that doesn't fit.

Tomorrow I assume will be their day not uploading so the icult will have to wait until Tuesday to see Isabelle's actual birthday, nearly a week late. I thought they were going to vlog birthdays/Christmas in real time otherwise it's pointless and the icult will feel disconnected from the family.

Reactions: 32
I get your struggle, I spent my life at Islas age forcing myself to stay awake all night and running into every room to check no one in my family had died whilst I was asleep, I almost died of anorexia linked to my OCD because my calorie counting and compulsions to only eat at exact times were “the only thing” keeping my family safe. Mental health conditions escalate so quickly and that’s why if Islas ocd is real they need to get it sorted now before it spirals
I got sidetracked but I wanted to say is I hope your doing better :)
For all of you suffering from genuine OCD, my heart goes out to you. Mental health issues just shouldn’t be made fun of or fabricated ( eg Chris) Stay strong ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So if the haircut really is a birthday present, does this mean that the others can't have their hair cut till their birthday? Because I'd be a bit annoyed if one of my presents was a haircut and then my siblings got a haircut anyway.
I don’t get sarah needs to give her a week of surprises. A big 16th birthday party and presents is enough. A haircut is a not surprise. You can get a haircut any time

Reactions: 23
So Lazy doesn't just buy clothes that are too small for her chuldrun, she does so for herself. Doesn't she realise it's more comfortable to have clothes slightly too big rather than squeezing into something that doesn't fit.

Tomorrow I assume will be their day not uploading so the icult will have to wait until Tuesday to see Isabelle's actual birthday, nearly a week late. I thought they were going to vlog birthdays/Christmas in real time otherwise it's pointless and the icult will feel disconnected from the family.
Thiers no way a new look 14 was ever going to fit her. Even for a bargin it was a horrible top.

I don’t get sarah needs to give her a week of surprises. A big 16th birthday party and presents is enough. A haircut is a not surprise. You can get a haircut any time
I think its making up for no big 16th holiday, we all know they would have gone some where abroad and big if possible.

Reactions: 18
I really think they thought that they could pay for a quick appointment about his eyes, use it as clickbait but either get told everything was fine or there was a quick fix that would be done immediately, so they wouldn't have to put themselves out anymore.

They don't want to deal with glasses and future appointments. The clickbait medical problems they like are the kind like when Isabelle broke her toe - immediate diagnosis to use in the vlog, the drama of needing to go to A&E and not a lot else needed with regards to follow up so they could carry on as normal and not change any plans.

Reactions: 27
Bloody dickheads, the lot of them. (Ok not the little kids, but they are being moulded into becoming them as they grow older!)

Oh and there is no way Pervy Chris just held Sarah's hand on top of that hill!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah never puts mila down anyone noticed ?
She does, only when she needs a valid reason to sit on her arse usually, there’s been a few where’s she passed her onto to mother no 2 Isabelle to look after. Creepy would rather spend hours in the van than do anything else!

Reactions: 8
So Sarah leaves Isabelle's presents wrapped up in the lounge, and Jace rips them all open. Firstly, why would you wrap presents then leave them in a room where a toddler is alone, and secondly, why not wait until Jace is in bed, wrap them up then put them away?????? Also, why did no one explain to Jace why opening presents that aren't his is wrong????? Tell you why, because everything to Jace is a present for him. Every time Sarah goes out, she buys Jace a present. I just watched the rant where Sarah tells people to pipe down. That bloody Andrea McKenzie needs a flipping slap. Who the heck does she think she is? Telling people what they can and can't comment on. A person said they shouldn't put their lives on YouTube if they can't accept people's opinions, Andrea swipes straight in telling people they can put what they want online, it's not people's place to leave rude comments. Stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So lazy did lie when she claimed the consultant told her to stop Jace wearing glasses. I think that’s why she was upset at the end - because she knows she’s going to get called out on it, she doesn’t give a tit about her children’s health.

Why didn’t Granny get to take Isabelle to the appointment? She bloody paid for it!

Reactions: 39
They’ll be rubbing their hands in glee at the thought of Jace having an operation. I bet Creepy has thought of the click baity title already.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
SHAME ON BIG SARAH AND CREEPY CHRIS FOR PHOTOSHOPPING THEIR OWN CHILD

20210905_180524.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Why didn’t Granny get to take Isabelle to the appointment? She bloody paid for it!
Because then it wouldn't have been vlogged.

I have never understood why granny always seems to buy them nice gifts for birthdays/christmas but never gives them to them in person. It's always as they are ripping off more paper Sarah will shout "say thank you to granny and grandpa" and they thank them through the camera! In the past Granny and Grandpa would often then be there later in the day anyway so why couldn't they give the gifts themselves? It's understandable if people aren't going to be meeting up close to the birthday but not when they are going to be there in person anyway.

Reactions: 18
Here we go again, Lazy claims someone at the hairdressers thought she was Isabelle's sister 🤣😆😂 maybe she needed to go with Jace to the eye appointment and get herself some glasses.

Why did the hair appointment have to be in Leeds? Don't they have hairdressers near them?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
apparently it’s not the done thing. My 8 month old niece is going through this and prob will need glasses where as I was patched

yout might have my condition . It’s called disassociated vertical deviation which causes squints and I’ve had 6 ops to correct it as best as they can

plus the absolute rubbish she is saying about the op for an inward squint is a big on e
Was going to try and message you but I cant. Ive only had one op and they refuse to do another as ill apprently end up with double vision

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Did she mention why they went all the way to Roundhay for the hair app? Surely there’s closer salons

Reactions: 5
I bet the hairdresser was itching to get her hands on Lazy’s rat‘s nest. I’d have been embarrassed to sit in a salon if I was her. She should’ve piled it under Creepy’s sex beanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wasn't watching/listening very closely after the hair appointment. Did they perhaps go and visit Granny to show her the hair cut, whilst Chris and Jace went to the appointment? Otherwise, what did the rest of them do whilst they went to the appointment?

Reactions: 9
What was up with Esmes hair at the park? It looked so greasy. They should have taken all 4 kids for a good hair cut.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.