The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice flattering pictures he's picked for the thumbnail, why is she standing in such an awkward way and pulling strange faces. I suppose it's better then her always putting her hand over her face every 10 seconds.

Oh good, everything is going to be a 'surprise' for the foreseeable.😳🙄
When there's a surprise in the title I always imagine Lazy jumping out on the girls screaming "surprise!" and them looking around in a panic, not knowing how to react.

Reactions: 17
They are taking jace for new glasses becuase they dont like them as they steam up, before that said hes gone up a point, wouldnt that mean a new pescription anyway so new glasses needed regardless.

Anyone else hoping the december appointment clashes with any travel plans 🙈

Reactions: 18
sarah ingham cleaning a washing machine and grouting!! Pigs will fly lol! I don’t watch the videos but HOW is their house mouldy? It’s a new build and they’ve only lived there a couple months! 😱
Sorry 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I posted this and not been back on since I have posted to the wrong thread it’s was meant for the Mrs Hinch thread 🤦‍♀️😂😂
Clearly Sarah has never cleaned let alone the washing machine and grouting!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Stop saying Coop-lands over and over, no-one cares what it used to be called and I don't want to hear your weird, trying to be posh pronunciation.

Reactions: 14
Surely a squint as bad as Jaces would affect his vision? Also why aren't they patching his good eye to help improve his bad eye?

Reactions: 17
They are taking jace for new glasses becuase they dont like them as they steam up, before that said hes gone up a point, wouldnt that mean a new pescription anyway so new glasses needed regardless.

If his prescription has gone up by a point it just proves that they were lying about the glasses not doing anything and because they stopped him wearing them as much as he should his eyes are continuing to get worse. He now needs a stronger prescription because his squint is obviously eye sight related not muscle. They make me soooooo angry 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 33

Of course the appointment will clash with travel plans, its the Inghams! Let's see what they do 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
Surely a squint as bad as Jaces would affect his vision? Also why aren't they patching his good eye to help improve his bad eye?
His squint is probably because of his vision. I have two daughters with two different types of squint. One was the muscle and had to be operated on. The other was purely being long sighted that made her eye go in. He probably just needs to wear glasses full time. My daughter has had to wear glasses full time since she was a toddler, she is now 21 and if she takes her glasses off for long her eye will go back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They're gonna love that, encouraging Jace to wear his glasses, even more!
Whats the betting the eye appointment crosses with holiday plans, let's see where they're priorities lie!
Why would everyone know what Cooplands is!! Arguing over it, 😆😆😆

Attachments

Reactions: 10
His squint is probably because of his vision. I have two daughters with two different types of squint. One was the muscle and had to be operated on. The other was purely being long sighted that made her eye go in. He probably just needs to wear glasses full time. My daughter has had to wear glasses full time since she was a toddler, she is now 21 and if she takes her glasses off for long her eye will go back in.
Ive had glasses since I was 2/3, had an op at 4 to fix a squint but it didnt really work as my eye still turns 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
apparently it’s not the done thing. My 8 month old niece is going through this and prob will need glasses where as I was patched

Ive had glasses since I was 2/3, had an op at 4 to fix a squint but it didnt really work as my eye still turns 😔
yout might have my condition . It’s called disassociated vertical deviation which causes squints and I’ve had 6 ops to correct it as best as they can

plus the absolute rubbish she is saying about the op for an inward squint is a big on e

Reactions: 4
Loved the little setup at the end of the vlog of Jace opening isabelles presents great acting all round even little jace is playing along with this shitshow

Why pretend he opened them u set it all up u big fruitcake

Also lies lies lies about the squint just admit you got it wrong you thought you could stop him wearing glasses and it would fix itself now its done more harm than good and with how bad his squint is his vision will be suffering so stop making out his visions perfect and get him all the help he needs.

Also isabelle makeover I'm sorry but I don't see much difference only her hair is cleaner and looks healthier.

Big Sarah and the rest of the crusty crew need haircuts badly but suppose they will have to wait till a special occasion like a birthday and hope granny comes through

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I have to disagree about the OCD, although unsure if lazy is lying or not, OCD isn’t just about cleanliness. I have diognosed OCD and my rooms a complete tip, there’s such a perception that OCD is just turning a light on and off constantly and obsessively cleaning and whilst that CAN be true, it’s not always. It’s a mental condition that if Isla does have needs to be sorted ASAP
☝☝ I also don't know if lazy is lying but as the above poster mentioned - it isn't just about cleanliness or counting or switching things on and off. It can be many things. I have been fortunate to overcome OCD but when I was in the midst it was more about intrusive thoughts and issues with food and drink (not an eating disorder ... More not being able to have anyone touch or make me anything and even distrusting myself if I had put anything in my food ... For background I was in an abusive relationship and it got to the stage I thought he was drugging my food) isla may have some tendencies or may have been triggered by changes / stress ...(if lazy is telling the truth of course) .... I would hope for Isla she isn't as it is not nice to live with x

Hope you are okay @Emmmmmmmmy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.