The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using Mila to flog her tat, wearing too small clothes. Her leggings are half way up her legs and her sleeves are half way up her arms.
But she has to buy her the smallest clothes to pretend she has such a tiny baby! Never mind buying something that fits and will be comfortable.

It's a terrible ad anyway, I assumed the "available in adult size" was about the outfit and was thinking erm no thanks, and then I realised she means the blanket....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“We wouldn’t be paying private if we didn’t care about it” 🙄 Let’s get it right here Sarah you big flabby hole. The only reason you are paying private is so you can get it seen to quicker so you can duck off sooner in your DPD van of dreams. As usual with the Inghams everything boils down to money. How much they have and how much they pay for things. But know what Sarah you will still always be chavvy scum! The money in our family whispers because it’s generational wealth and will continue to be. And the reason it continues from generation to generation is because we are all educated unlike your feral lot! I’d actually die if I found out my mum had to stay with a greasy, beanie wearing man child vert, n just so she could piss £200 up a wall in B&M to say she has money 😂

No one wants or needs to know how much money anyone has because as my grandad used to say “there’s no pockets in shrouds”. Meaning when you die you canna take it with you. The family I have keeps me feeling wealthy beyond any measure anyway.

“Who remember this 50,000 subscribers intro” 🤣 Was that when you joined the channel Creepy and you finally stopped hiding your missus and kids from your workmates in the airport 😂😂 How tragic is that Sarah. That your “husband” only married you because you railroaded him. And that before that he didn’t even let in to anyone he was with you and hid the fact he had kids so he could see other women. And don’t even get me started on all the dating websites he was on behind your back 😂 You are a grade A mug know that. I’d have had my toe right up his flabby arse and booted him out for less than what he’s done. And it’s all for money 💰 how very very sad 😞 what a role model for your kids.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
But she has to buy her the smallest clothes to pretend she has such a tiny baby! Never mind buying something that fits and will be comfortable.

It's a terrible ad anyway, I assumed the "available in adult size" was about the outfit and was thinking erm no thanks, and then I realised she means the blanket....
I also thought it was the outfit from the photo put on here!

Reactions: 7
How come Islas room is decorated like a babies nursery and the actual babies room is decorated like a 70s grandmas sewing room ? Or is it just me being pedantic ? 🙄
Also hate to agree with Sarah 58 😎 but she did say WEEKS not months Izzy and isla 🙄
I did laugh at her saying that her 5 week old baby rolled over and away from isla ! I hear you kid ! I hear you ! 😆😂 sorry but …. 🤐
Still not watching them but relying on other youtubers to provide me with the videos with amusing commentary 😆
Sarah 58😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wearing rainbows or having long hair doesn’t make him less of a little boy. It’s sad to see so many attitudes like this on here tbh. I have sons, they have had long hair and short hair, worn pink and rainbows and sportswear, owned cars and dolls, played skipping and football. Whatever they were doing or wearing they were/are still little boys.

People need to stop with the dated stereotyping and concentrate on the actual issue that matters which is that this poor child needs someone to look at his eyes. I don’t watch their blogs but I did have a look at the photos on Isabelle’s Instagram to see what people were talking about and honestly the photos of Jace made me gasp. Poor little lamb. Stupid idiots need to realise that they put this stuff out there and so people will comment and show concern.
I’m sure when he’s old enough to make a choice he can dress how he wants. I’m just saying I don’t understand the logic of dressing him up to look like a little girl. I don’t care what he wears, but they aren’t dressing the new baby in gender neutral clothes, it works both ways, does it not?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why are they dressing a baby on styles from the 1600s?? She has a ruff for gods sake
7CD689E9-2DDC-49EB-A5F7-AC650AC50095.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m sure when he’s old enough to make a choice he can dress how he wants. I’m just saying I don’t understand the logic of dressing him up to look like a little girl. I don’t care what he wears, but they aren’t dressing the new baby in gender neutral clothes, it works both ways, does it not?
Sarah never wanted a boy. Jace will have rainbows and cutesy animal themed stuff and pink scrunchies because that’s what Sarah wants. Just look at his bedroom. Anyone could see he’d have been over the moon with cars and buses but that wasn’t cutesy enough for Sarah so he didn’t get it.
Of course if he liked all that stuff, it’d be fine but it’s not about breaking down stereotypes, it’s just all about Sarah as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
“We wouldn’t be paying private if we didn’t care about it” 🙄 Let’s get it right here Sarah you big flabby hole. The only reason you are paying private is so you can get it seen to quicker so you can duck off sooner in your DPD van of dreams. As usual with the Inghams everything boils down to money. How much they have and how much they pay for things. But know what Sarah you will still always be chavvy scum! The money in our family whispers because it’s generational wealth and will continue to be. And the reason it continues from generation to generation is because we are all educated unlike your feral lot! I’d actually die if I found out my mum had to stay with a greasy, beanie wearing man child vert, n just so she could piss £200 up a wall in B&M to say she has money 😂

No one wants or needs to know how much money anyone has because as my grandad used to say “there’s no pockets in shrouds”. Meaning when you die you canna take it with you. The family I have keeps me feeling wealthy beyond any measure anyway.

“Who remember this 50,000 subscribers intro” 🤣 Was that when you joined the channel Creepy and you finally stopped hiding your missus and kids from your workmates in the airport 😂😂 How tragic is that Sarah. That your “husband” only married you because you railroaded him. And that before that he didn’t even let in to anyone he was with you and hid the fact he had kids so he could see other women. And don’t even get me started on all the dating websites he was on behind your back 😂 You are a grade A mug know that. I’d have had my toe right up his flabby arse and booted him out for less than what he’s done. And it’s all for money 💰 how very very sad 😞 what a role model for your kids.
i feel like they talk about how much money they have in every single vlog

Reactions: 18
It’s so crass it really is. Money does NOT equal happiness.
yes exactly, i get financial stability is a good thing and probably relieves a lot of stress but i think she is just bragging at this point
especially as their fans don't seem to be as well off, they're just showing off and that's vile

Reactions: 19
yes exactly, i get financial stability is a good thing and probably relieves a lot of stress but i think she is just bragging at this point
especially as their fans don't seem to be as well off, they're just showing off and that's vile
Financial stability maybe but take it from me nothing else is stable. Sometimes money is more of a curse. Family, health and emotional/mental stability is far more rewarding ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have a rough idea how much they actually earn from YouTube now? (Socialblade won't show me without signing up).
I'm amazed they must still be earning enough for them not to work, plus all the extravagant stuff (hot tub, caravan etc). After all the scummy behaviour from Creepy how do they still even have a following?!
I can't wait to see what happens when their 'fame' and money inevitably runs out and the Pylon Palace is repossessed.

Reactions: 21
Just watched the rant (love a rant) and how embarrassing was that? Jace’s eye don’t concern anyone else - fair enough, don’t use it as clickbait then.

Reactions: 40
Pity they wouldn't use some of their money on good old soap ,shampoo and quality clothing for their children,they look dirty,greasy haired and shabby, poor sods .

Reactions: 23
I've noticed they always mention the Maldives eg "the last time we did X was just before the Maldives" or "when we were in the Maldives X happened" etc and always talk about the waiter as if he's their best friend.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Does anyone have a rough idea how much they actually earn from YouTube now? (Socialblade won't show me without signing up).
I'm amazed they must still be earning enough for them not to work, plus all the extravagant stuff (hot tub, caravan etc). After all the scummy behaviour from Creepy how do they still even have a following?!
I can't wait to see what happens when their 'fame' and money inevitably runs out and the Pylon Palace is repossessed.
This is from social blade last time I checked was over 2 months ago and their earnings have gone down

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They haven't shown the hot tub at all lately. I wonder if they had to remove it in order to rip the patio up and redo it.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.