The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will izzy get lots tat from shein ?
Or b n m
Come on lazy relly do what's good for her let her see what proper mates she has , have dinner out be normal for few hours šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 10
If this has been your job for the last 5 years or however long itā€™s been, you think youā€™d know to do a haircut before or after a birthday to split up the content and get more views. Five years really isnā€™t long enough to get the hang of things I guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Probably a good idea to use Isabelleā€™s birthday to return to their normal daily vlogging. Going to get very messy if itā€™s a case of ā€˜thanks for watching Isabelleā€™s birthday. Come back tomorrow to see what we did 4-5 days ago and have it be really confusing that we keep alluding to Isabelleā€™s birthday surprises after youā€™ve seen everythingā€™

Reactions: 18
The difference in Isabelle and Kaci from DVG is astounding. There's only 3 months difference in age.

Reactions: 29
My prediction for tonightā€™s vlog - a montage of pictures of Izzy as she grew up finished with a shot of her holding papers officially changing her name to Ingham! Pregnancy announcement style!!
Nooo!Please dear Lord ,Hell no!!

Reactions: 7
Chris Ingham ā€œthere were loads of men with their tops offā€

yes - and I bet you absolutely creamed in your boxers over that Chris. Absolute melt šŸ™„

Also sarah Ingham that ā€œdoesnā€™t like or have sugarā€ nearly orgasmed in the bleeping sweet shop! Fat obese biffa šŸ–

Izzy is literally looking for any excuse to touch daddy šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Weā€™re they at Blackpool again? I donā€™t understand why they wonā€™t go to the pleasure beach. Iā€™m also glad we had a lucky escape and went the week before.

and šŸ™„ at the bracelets.

Yes Sarah release her from the Mingham prison,let her live freely,the world doesn't need another you ,thanks.
My daughter is a few months younger and she goes out with her mates, I dropped them at an amusement park Tuesday and pick them up later. No need for mummy or daddy

Reactions: 17
Wow those pics of Isabelle are so clearly heavily edited, they look completely different to her own Insta post from yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Weā€™re they at Blackpool again? I donā€™t understand why they wonā€™t go to the pleasure beach. Iā€™m also glad we had a lucky escape and went the week before.

and šŸ™„ at the bracelets.

My daughter is a few months younger and she goes out with her mates, I dropped them at an amusement park Tuesday and pick them up later. No need for mummy or daddy
They were in Cleethorpes ...again šŸ¤­

Sarah really doesn't promote being a Mother very well does she! As she explains, the baby is in a nice warm tummy etc then they are 'shoved' into a plastic nappy! Yeah a nappy that doesn't fit properly šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 
Did I also hear her say that all Jace wanted was a pink ice cream, yet he was on Esmes's shoulders, eating something!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
In the new vlog poor Isla being ignored again you can see the hurt in her face, they are so oblivious though or maybe they just donā€™t give a tit. Isla is going to be such a rebellious teen due to their constant ignorance. Also I canā€™t see many people buying those bracelet making sets as they are too generic and are sold in so many places like Amazon for a fraction of the price. Baby and Me canā€™t be doing well. Also Sarah is so dismissive of Izzy she was correct of course babyā€™s donā€™t have clue they are human or anything when they born and she couldnā€™t resist slagging off a midwife.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
4E24C902-E4B7-4D1B-9285-B9F46CC2083D.jpeg
90165F23-2038-4377-88F5-AB4A7AA3CCB4.jpeg
B5B7604D-91B4-4CA5-B38B-D69EB08E7A48.jpeg
9C801AB1-EF97-44E9-8DEB-2A73C0A69FEA.jpeg

No wonder the views are diving. Boo hoo! Tears! Youā€™ve done it to death Creepy and Lazy! No one cares anymore!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I think he likes to use the 'tears' tag to appeal to a certain type of sicko who enjoys seeing children crying.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
8 minutes of Esme advertising those bracelets
L.E.A GET THESE CHILDREN BACK TO SCHOOL INSTEAD OF FLOGGING BRACELETS TO PAY THEIR PARENTS BILLS

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Just had a quick scan of today's vlog. Saw them buying sweets from somewhere then stopped watching. I'm stunned shocked and amazed. Each and every one of them, particularly Sarah38 look like utter tramps! I have never in my days seen such a scruffy lot than I've just seen. Tell a lie I've seen people look like this in sunny Seacroft!! Yes I used to work in Seacroft and whilst there are some really genuine and lovely people that live there, there is much poverty and unemployment. What is this family's excuse! šŸ¤”

Reactions: 26
Someone commented on Chris' insta that she saw them in Lightwater Valley today. Are they just hitting all their local theme parks because their days of doing Florida are long behind them?

In fact I've just noticed someone else on insta who was gifted a trip there - only 12k followers. I wonder if the Minghams were also gifted and if so, whether they'll even declare it?

Reactions: 27
They were in Cleethorpes ...again šŸ¤­

Sarah really doesn't promote being a Mother very well does she! As she explains, the baby is in a nice warm tummy etc then they are 'shoved' into a plastic nappy! Yeah a nappy that doesn't fit properly šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 
Did I also hear her say that all Jace wanted was a pink ice cream, yet he was on Esmes's shoulders, eating something!
I thought it was Blackpool lol

Reactions: 3
Not trying to speak super negatively on a child's appearance, and I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this before, (and maybe this has been an ongoing issue and I just noticed it in tonight's vlog for the first time) but did anyone else notice the chip(?) in Esme's top front tooth? Although I doubt it, I really hope that they take her to the dentist or something soon to get it fixed. I chipped my front tooth just like that when I was a kid and lemme say, it hurt any time I tried to bite into anything for the couple of days I had to wait to get into the dentist to get it fixed. I really hope they make an appointment to get that fixed before they head off again. Especially if it's a cavity and not a chip I'd hate to see what will happen if it's left untreated. I just feel so sorry for these kids. :/

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Quite a few of you have defended the constant feeding and holding of baby Mila. I do now apologise if my original post came across as harsh. My own children where 1980ā€™s babies and the trends then were quite different to modern day, and we were encouraged to put baby down once asleep and settled, so again I apologise if I sounded negative over the constant holding of baby Mila. I do still feel though that Sarah need not do all the holding and it should be shared around more and that she sometimes uses it as an excuse to sit on her sofašŸ˜
My sons were born 97, 98 and 2001. Even then they were put down once asleep etc not constantly holding them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.