The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if a dear tattler got in touch with Alton Towers and they were warned they wouldn’t be welcome!!!

Reactions: 16
i seriously think izzy’s content will end up like ana kingsnorth’s she was super sweet and innocent then her content on instagram became explicit when she was around 17/18 not that much older than izzy, i don’t have a problem with showing off your body but if your main audience is young then i’d feel uncomfortable being exposed to that
Esme seems to think she’s some kind of Mia Fizz. The only similarity between them is the hair colour and that’s where it ends. Speaking of hair. Esme’s hair wash disgustingly grease in tonight’s vlog.

Reactions: 26
Ooh, you’ll have to be careful saying that as you may get the puritanical branch on your back. ‘My darling daughter didn’t even know what a penis was until she was 45 and even then she thought it was a doorstop.’ 😉 At 16, I was drinking and partying hard. It was the era of raves so I was bang on it! Still studied hard though and didn’t end up as some kind of maladjusted social deviant.
Ages 13 to 16 were some of the best times of my life ... Crushing on boys, first kisses and fumbles, proper sleepovers with my best friends, sometimes staying out a bit later then we should at local discos ..trying our first alcoholic drinks that we'd sneaked from our parents stashes, catching the bus to go shopping on a weekend ..... I know everyone's experiences are different but I really look back on those days with such fond memories of growing and discovering ... Not saying those are experiences a parent may want for a child but in some cases it's all part of growing ... And I feel sad there isn't any sort of freedom for that to happen for her. Are they going to film her first date?? Her first kiss?? Probably not because they'll never let any of them go enough by the looks of it

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Ooh, you’ll have to be careful saying that as you may get the puritanical branch on your back. ‘My darling daughter didn’t even know what a penis was until she was 45 and even then she thought it was a doorstop.’ 😉 At 16, I was drinking and partying hard. It was the era of raves so I was bang on it! Still studied hard though and didn’t end up as some kind of maladjusted social deviant.
A doorstop 🤣 I’m dead 🤣 I once got told on here that I was from the wrong side of the tracks because I said I was clubbing at 16. I was anything but from the wrong side 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Apologies if this has already been posted but I found this parody Tik Tok account of YouTubers. I came across it through Sarah's sister's Tik Tok and a video bitching about trolling accounts on YouTube.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I wonder if it was a case of "we can't go to Alton Towers Isabelle because it will be brought up loads of times by the freaks on twitter, tattle and Tik Tok about that delusional fan who made up that story about Dad wanting to her to drop her towel, send him a nude picture and then come and work for him as his camera girl/personal assistant. Remember that the haters like to believe that story and harp on about it because they're jealous of our lifestyle, our massive staircase and our humongous American fridge. We'll go to Lightwater Valley instead so that you can enjoy watching Jace on the toddler rides as you are so very caring, self-less and kind."

Or maybe they left it until yesterday to book tickets but didn't realise that Alton Towers is so booked up at the minute that you have to book two or three days in advance to get tickets.

Bit of both probably.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
THIS BROUGHT ISABELLE TO TEARS..

Sadly it's nothing new - Isabelle is always scared/crying/going to cry. What have they done to that girl?

Esme starts the vlog; she's obsessed with making bracelets that are trending on TikTok and has made nine in 2 days. Isla made one as well. Esme has some extremely, extremely exciting news; they will soon be selling the packs for £49.99 to make the bracelets on Fidgets and Me. Esme sounds unwell, like she has a cold. She talks about more of the bracelets and then advertises more packs of beads that will be sold on Tat and Me. They're going on a fun day out so she's making another bracelet for it. Demonstration of how to make the bracelets. Esme's section of the vlog takes six minutes.

Creepy says good morning to us. He's got pringles in his mouth. They're back in Cleethorpes and he realises Mila was in Lazy's belly the last time they came and it was like a ghost town. Today it's popping and there are more people there than in the entire city of Leeds. It's the 28th August so everyone will be getting their summer holiday vibes on. It's freezing though so Creepy's hoodie will be gong on when he finishes eye bleeping himself in the viewfinder and puts the camera down. Lazy says everyone has shorts and tops on. Creepy says that British people see a bit of sun and get naked. On the other hand Creepy will see a teenage girl/young woman and get naked. On the way to the beach the pubs were full of men with no tops on but it isn't even warm. More moaning about it being freezing.

Esme carries Jace on his shoulders. They should seriously encourage him to walk, not shove him on Esme's shoulders and put strain on her back. Jace spots a pirate and a truck. Creepy asks how you fit a kitchen in a skinny fish and chip shop.

The Inghams are in a sweet shop and Creepy asks Lazy why they brought Jace in because its the most dangerous place to bring a toddler and Sarah, 38. Creepy tells Esme to keep her beady eyes closed. Isla wants to say something but Lazy tells her to wait because she wants to go on about how the shop reminds her of childhood sweets. I'd rather listen to what Isla has to say than listen to Lazy telling us about what sweets she used to eat during her childhood for the millionth time. She asks Creepy if he remembers eye poppers. He says he loved WHAM bars. Lazy decides to get some sweet but the flavour has changed from blackcurrant to Coca cola. Creepy loves cola flavour but Isabelle doesn't. He takes us on a trip down memory lane to show us what sweets he used to buy with his tuck shop money. Well I guess that explains the 49 DD moobs; they're made from WHAM bars, Parma Violets and Lutti Gold.

Outside the shop Mila is tired but won't fall asleep. Creepy says all babies should be born programmed on how to fall asleep. Humans are not born knowing how to sleep. Lazy says they're born with tiny tummies so can't stock up on a meal. There are times when babies are crying because they're tired but don't know. Isabelle says babies are new to the world and don't know they're human. They know nothing. Creepy says Mila might be a lizard. Lazy tells us that babies are snuggled in a dark belly in warm water, alone and snuggled tight. Suddenly they're pushed into this bright, scary world with people dragging you hear there and everywhere. Lets face it; midwives aren't delicate with babies because they know babies are robust. They're shoved it a plastic nappy with clothes put on and expected to be shoved into a Moses basket. Creepy reiterates that they should be born programmed to sleep.

Time to try a "bad boy" Eye Popper. Lazy takes a red one and Creepy moans about how sour it is. Lazy puts one in Esme and Isla's mouths whilst Creepy shoves the camera in their faces and laughs at them. Esme and Isla then get slush puppies. Jace has a pink ice cream and is now being carried by Isabelle. Esme gets a mango and bubblegum slush puppy. Isla has a raspberry slush puppy and a lolly; Lazy sarcastically says she's being so healthy. It's not a 9 year old's responsibility to follow a healthy diet you dumb cow. She's never been taught what a healthy diet is and you don't care so why should she? The only example she has to follow is a mother addicted to sweets and a dad addicted to teens. Lazy informs us that 90% of the ifam are at the beach today.

Esme, Jace and Isla go on the go carts. Creepy wooos. They've been sat in the soft play for two hours. They've accidentally eaten a couple of doughnut type thingymabobbys. Isabelle says Creepy got 5 and Lazy had 6. Creepy zooms in on Isabelle's face and says she finished them all. The girls and Jace are in the soft play. Jace wants £1 but Lazy says no. Creepy says he should ask Granny and Grandpa for money, not them. They're going on the 2p machines before they go home so Jace can't have another £1.

Mila is asleep on Isabelle in the arcades. Jace sits in the monster truck with Esme, although it's not working. Footage of the kids using the 2p machines. Creepy races over to Isla when she wins something. Jace wins a squishy ball. Then he wins slime, which Creepy says will have to disappear.

Isabelle has had an emotional night and feels like she will cry again. They were sitting down having dinner and Lazy and Creepy had made a post about her. Under the post was replies from other mums and strangers saying kind words. Isabelle isn't good at taking compliments. She appreciates all the comments and feels most motivated when she does Instagram Stories and people tells her the stories are helping them. What she's doing online helps one person, a few people, a group of people. It keeps her motivate to do it more. Isabelle doesn't think she can thank them enough. It was Isabelle night with Lazy and Creepy going on about how she turns 16 in a week. It was very nice. She makes herself cry again but the main point is thank you for spreading positivity when there are a lot of negative people in the world. Whenever she sees positive, kid messages they brighten her day. Isabelle is doing her bullet journal and then watching a crime documentary. Esme has been sleeping in Isla's room for the past few days so they watch their own thing.

Footage of the moon. Creepy could kiss Lazy because she put on a vegetable casserole as they left the house and walking in from the seaside it smells insane. They haven't had a slow cooked meal in so long. They're having it with Yorkshire puddings and mashed potato.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-09-02 210821.png
Screenshot 2021-09-02 211109.png
Screenshot 2021-09-02 211441.png
Screenshot 2021-09-02 211232.png
Screenshot 2021-09-02 212002.png
Screenshot 2021-09-02 210614.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well can I just say that’s another 20 minutes of my life I will never get back I’m sorry but that was so painful tonight😴😴😴

Reactions: 9
I wonder if it was a case of "we can't go to Alton Towers Isabelle because it will be brought up loads of times by the freaks on twitter, tattle and Tik Tok about that delusional fan who made up that story about Dad wanting to her to drop her towel, send him a nude picture and then come and work for him as his camera girl/personal assistant. Remember that the haters like to believe that story and harp on about it because they're jealous of our lifestyle, our massive staircase and our humongous American fridge. We'll go to Lightwater Valley instead so that you can enjoy watching Jace on the toddler rides as you are so very caring, self-less and kind."

I hope so. The dirty perve seems to have a habit of hitting on teenagers when he is in the company of his wife and children which makes it all the more twisted. Happy to think that along with Disney, Alton Towers have some morals. It's just the rest of the teens that work at other lesser known theme parks that have to put up with Sir Noncealot, until he's outstayed his welcome there as well. In a couple of years time all that will be left for an 18 year old Isabelle is having to spend her birthday at an obscure petting zoo, thanks to her oddbod step father.

Screenshot 2021-09-02 21.37.59.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
They’ve taken all the big rides out of Lightwater Valley or they aren’t running - there is nothing for teenagers it’s all geared to young children 😳. Hope they haven’t gone tbh what a tit birthday for a 16 year old

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Imagine having to wait until your birthday for a haircut. Surely that shouldn't be a gift but part of parenting. I've never made either of my children wait until a birthday for a haircut. They go several times a year

Reactions: 36
Someone on creepys insta post about Isabelle said “you two are the best duo”
🤮🤮🤮🤮 they really are a duo aren’t they. They are never apart and I’m starting to sadly think that Isabelle is just as besotted with him, as he is her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
He doesn’t even do it for his wife!
Thats true!

Someone on creepys insta post about Isabelle said “you two are the best duo”
🤮🤮🤮🤮 they really are a duo aren’t they. They are never apart and I’m starting to sadly think that Isabelle is just as besotted with him, as he is her.
It would make sense, she has no lad mates and at the age most girls get thier first real boy friend, shes got no one to jokey flirt with etc so it ends up being aimed at chris weather she realises or not.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This is what I sent
Just a little piece of advice - generally, the social media account for attractions or businesses are run by a team of people not really connected to the business (i.e. it's outsourced) - the accounts only exist for broadcasting and promotion, so the best way to make a complaint is via the official channels such as email or phone call.

Reactions: 16

Or maybe they left it until yesterday to book tickets but didn't realise that Alton Towers is so booked up at the minute that you have to book two or three days in advance to get tickets.

Bit of both probably.
I’ve got a humungous American fridge freezer .unlike the minghams its stocked with healthy food.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.