The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know much about her diet or what nappy size the baby is in but I will say that her nappies are very typical of a breastfed baby. I breastfed both my children and it was not unknown for it to shoot right up their backs and it was always that colour 😬
We had an exploding nappy on a day trip. After changing it we’d had enough and went home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We've only had nappy leaks when it's time to go up a size. She had no reason to show it, I'm sure most people can imagine what it looked like.

It's bad enough that she was using the prem nappies, but she even said that Chris had been using size 2 and they had no leaks either. So why wouldn't you use the biggest size possible that still fits with no leaks? Size 2 aren't massive, we've used from the start because in the past we've struggled to get through a whole pack of size 1 before they grow out of them.

Reactions: 18
I can imagine that poor baby not getting the goodness breast fed from lazy because her diet is awful and all’s she eats is sugar so that’s why the baby might be come dirty I don’t know but it’s disgusting and she’s already being neglected poor baby deserves better

Reactions: 10
I can imagine that poor baby not getting the goodness breast fed from lazy because her diet is awful and all’s she eats is sugar so that’s why the baby might be come dirty I don’t know but it’s disgusting and she’s already being neglected poor baby deserves better
She'll be Jace 2.0, weaned on sugar from day one.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
i had a dream last night that chris got outed but a member of the public resulting in the permanent closure of their channel, sarah left him too to focus on the girls + jace. If only that could happen in reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 741275
looks like isabelle got her hair done for her birthday
Imagine having a simple hair cut be a birthday present.

She talks about the "dreaded teenage years". Yes Lazy, you never experienced those because you didn't allow your daughter any freedom. She'll grow up lonely and alone. Looking forward to seeing her GCSE results next year though.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
P
Imagine having a simple hair cut be a birthday present.

She talks about the "dreaded teenage years". Yes Lazy, you never experienced those because you didn't allow your daughter any freedom. She'll grow up lonely and alone. Looking forward to seeing her GCSE results next year though.
Plus, apparently, ‘you won’t find a more caring, giving, selfless 16 year old.’

Not if you don’t look outside that house you won’t 😏

Lazy! Wake-up to the world around you and see how much 16 year olds and much younger can achieve, given the chance. Clue: It’s more than being your full time nanny, agreeing with your on-camera BS and taking selfies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
P
Plus, apparently, ‘you won’t find a more caring, giving, selfless 16 year old.’

Not if you don’t look outside that house you won’t 😏

Lazy! Wake-up to the world around you and see how much 16 year olds and much younger can achieve, given the chance. Clue: It’s more than being your full time nanny, agreeing with your on-camera BS and taking selfies.
Yes Sarah release her from the Mingham prison,let her live freely,the world doesn't need another you ,thanks.

Reactions: 16
It's hard for a teenager to give you usual teenager grief when they're with you 24/7 and don't have influence from the outside world. She has no friends so there's no friendship dramas, no boy issues and no getting up to all the things a regular teenager should be doing. It's absolutely heartbreaking just how isolated Izzy is

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Hate to break it to her but my teen rebellion years came at 16-17, and I really wasn't bad - I deliberately let my mum think I was worse to annoy her by dating people I knew she wouldn't like and didn't actually tell her that there was no chance of the teen pregnancy happening that she was so worried about. It was enough that Mr Abbvay seemed like a dream when I told her about him when we started going out when I was 17, otherwise I don't think she would have been so keen.

However, until Isabelle is allowed some freedom she probably won't cause any problems. What other choice does she have? Everyones teen years are different but everyone needs the chance to develop into their own person, learn about what they want from life and just generally have some life experience. She babysits her siblings and goes shopping with her mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Hate to break it to her but my teen rebellion years came at 16-17, and I really wasn't bad - I deliberately let my mum think I was worse to annoy her by dating people I knew she wouldn't like and didn't actually tell her that there was no chance of the teen pregnancy happening that she was so worried about. It was enough that Mr Abbvay seemed like a dream when I told her about him when we started going out when I was 17, otherwise I don't think she would have been so keen.

However, until Isabelle is allowed some freedom she probably won't cause any problems. What other choice does she have? Everyones teen years are different but everyone needs the chance to develop into their own person, learn about what they want from life and just generally have some life experience. She babysits her siblings and goes shopping with her mum.
Exactly shes mentally still 11/12. I dread what shes gonna be like when she gets that first proper taste of freedom.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Isabelle’s hair looks much better. Poor girl, going to the hairdressers should be the norm not a treat.

Sarah38 is an utter twonk. Her daughter is like a caged animal. She has no hobbies apart from re reading the very few books she has. She has no chance of a future career unless she gets back to school and there’s no teenage drama because she has no bloody life. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.