The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before, worlds apart!
I know there is a years difference between Izzy and PTWM's daughter Betsy but even last year I dont think Betsy was anything like Izzy is. She was always out ect and she went to boardmasters this year, can you see Izzy doing a festival alone with friends?

Reactions: 10
I thought Mila's hat was bad but look at this delightful concoction she dressed Isabelle in as a baby.

Sarah's tastes have always been chavtastic.

1630607207156.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Someone commented on Chris' insta that she saw them in Lightwater Valley today. Are they just hitting all their local theme parks because their days of doing Florida are long behind them?

In fact I've just noticed someone else on insta who was gifted a trip there - only 12k followers. I wonder if the Minghams were also gifted and if so, whether they'll even declare it?
What happened to alton towers for her birthday. Poor lass going to another kids park on her 16th!!! LWV has become aimed at under 12s this past year.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Chris's insta post makes me so uncomfortable. Why didnt Esme and Isla get one? They didn't even get a picture with happy birthday, nothing. Isabelle gets a whole paragraph though!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Been M.I.A (summer holidays have been busy).

Just came here to say...

Isabelle is 16 tomorrow. She's "legal" tomorrow. She's the same age as Jess, one of the many girls Chris Ingham tried it on with, tomorrow. This is nauseating. I fear for her.
I’m behind but just wanted to say that I thought of you and your avatar when Sarah brought the Mila sign out a couple of days ago! I have missed your wonderful, witty observations.

Reactions: 12
It's quite unbelievable how much as gone from being the centre of attention and the families princess to being completely in the background I have gone from not being able to stand the sight of her to deeply feeling sorry for her.
When they were filming the kids on those mini go karts it was as if Esme and Jace were their kids and Isla was a stranger's kid they were trying to avoid filming.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Chris's insta post makes me so uncomfortable. Why didnt Esme and Isla get one? They didn't even get a picture with happy birthday, nothing. Isabelle gets a whole paragraph though!
its horrible isn’t it makes me uncomfortable too

Reactions: 17
I have to say it. It looks like she's wearing a wig. Think she's had better hair cuts from the pizza scissors in the chavavan. I do find it so sad that she thinks having a hair cut for her 16th birthday is worth the added hashtags etc. Second hand embarrassment.

Screenshot_20210902_201219.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The amount of sugar that family eat is actually frightening. Isla was eating a huge dummy thing then dipping it in a sugary drink. Jace was eating something sugary on Esme‘s shoulders then had a pink ice cream. Creepy said they bought 5 doughnuts, too. How they don’t throw up every day is beyond me. No wonder they don’t attend dental and medical appointments, they wouldn‘t be able to take the bollocking.

Reactions: 36
I have to say it. It looks like she's wearing a wig. Think she's had better hair cuts from the pizza scissors in the chavavan. I do find it so sad that she thinks having a hair cut for her 16th birthday is worth the added hashtags etc. Second hand embarrassment.

View attachment 741910
Someone asked if she got a haircut and she put 'maybe...' as if its a massive thing to get a hair cut.

Its honestly scary how small their little world is and how much each of the children had missed out on, sadly though they won't realise what theyve missed out on till they get to an age where they cant do alot about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It was guillvers valley the one near Rotherham/Sheffield as it’s rother valley hence the name. I’m local to the valley and know its which is quite good value for money for younger children and younger families
K’marsh?

Reactions: 1

View attachment 741910
At least her hairs been properly washed for a change.

Reactions: 25
Someone commented on Chris' insta that she saw them in Lightwater Valley today. Are they just hitting all their local theme parks because their days of doing Florida are long behind them?

In fact I've just noticed someone else on insta who was gifted a trip there - only 12k followers. I wonder if the Minghams were also gifted and if so, whether they'll even declare it?
Wow light water valley for a 16th birthday celebration

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So glad for Izzy that she's been permitted to have a professional haircut. What a life that girl has!
I think it looks miles better, healthy and tamed, goodbye rats nest.
Most importantly I hope it was what she wanted done, not what her overbearing mother wanted.
Only another 2 years till she gets her next one #18th

• Sad
Reactions: 37

View attachment 741910
Omg what's she wearing.... Creepy pervy sex pest will love this. He makes me sick

Omg the state of Esme. It looks like she hasn't washed her hair or brushed it in days.
These children are so neglected.

Omg creepy is manic in today's vlog. Very worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
exactly what i did when i was 16!! Its pretty normal
Ooh, you’ll have to be careful saying that as you may get the puritanical branch on your back. ‘My darling daughter didn’t even know what a penis was until she was 45 and even then she thought it was a doorstop.’ 😉 At 16, I was drinking and partying hard. It was the era of raves so I was bang on it! Still studied hard though and didn’t end up as some kind of maladjusted social deviant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.