The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sons were born 97, 98 and 2001. Even then they were put down once asleep etc not constantly holding them.
Exactly! Jess was 2001 and my other daughters 2003, 2006 and 2014, all held and played when awake but sleep time they were put down and learnt to self settle/sleep through at a very young age. Learnt from friends I didn’t want to make a rod for my own back so when it came to sleep I was very strict!

Reactions: 13
That “top” Isabelle is wearing in her latest insta pic is creepy’s idea of heaven!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
That “top” Isabelle is wearing in her latest insta pic is creepy’s idea of heaven!
And one of her hashtags is ‘teen model’ 🙄
Not that I in anyway condone sexualized teens modeling, especially younger ones, but of you click on the hashtag - there are some legit models, actually modeling - closer to 18.
She’s just attracting more creeps like her role model.

Oh and this was the 16th birthday celebration? Prisoners - the lot of them. Hashtag sad.

And one of her hashtags is ‘teen model’ 🙄
Not that I in anyway condone sexualized teens modeling, especially younger ones, but of you click on the hashtag - there are some legit models, actually modeling - closer to 18.
She’s just attracting more creeps like her role model.

Oh and this was the 16th birthday celebration? Prisoners - the lot of them. Hashtag sad.
Apologies - it wouldn’t let me edit in the file I forgot to include. Was of four siblings having the birthday dinner, but no pictures of the food.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure lazy threw the two things jason won on the 2p machine in the pot thing herself

Reactions: 8
Can someone who knows how to, do a bingo sheet for her birthday celebration and include….’ You’re most welcome sweeeeet hearrrrt’
Wait for the “You’re so soooo welcome sweetart” said in the campest voice you’ve ever heard 😂 He sounds exactly like Nick Grimshaw off Radio 1 but camper. Sarah is all butch and Yorkshire spoken. Then there is creepy who is all effeminate with his womanly thighs, camp voice and womanly mannerisms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Isabelle is totally different from 16 year olds these days to ge honest. I’ve got a daughter exact same age as her and she has just come back from a weekend at a festival with her mates & her older sister. Either my daughters wild or izzy is never allowed to do what normal teenagers are allowed to do 🤣

To be honest at this age is when they will start drinking alcohol, go partying, meet boys etc but chris and sarah have shielded her from all of it. I wonder why, does she never question why she can never go out with her mates??

Reactions: 36
View attachment 737386
Oh Jace 😭 my heart just breaks for him. His poor eye. 💔

I’m sorry, but Isabelle’s attitude towards this persons comment, STINKS

It cut the end of Isabelle’s reply off sorry, it reads “not that it concerns you.”
oh yes super sweet 16 Isabelle AKA her witch mother’s bitchy daughter. ( cute ) but to hear mrs evil Ingham declare how lovely and kind she is isn’t a big deal as anyone is nicer than she is and as she talks to her like tit on her shoe and so words are cheap sarah 48 ;)

Oh and so the woman in the theme park thought she was under 18 but then said she looked in her 20s 🤫🤥 that witch couldn’t lie straight in bed ! Then she says “ I know I look young for my age “ bwahaaaaaa who the fk told her that ? I think she looks well old and way older than 35 🤣 no amount of sister wives dressed and hair stuck chavesque on top of her nut convinces anyone , not even Chris hence his need to wander 😬 ps. I did not watch them I will never again.

happy creepys favourite age day izzy 😲 run and hide !

Esme seems to think she’s some kind of Mia Fizz. The only similarity between them is the hair colour and that’s where it ends. Speaking of hair. Esme’s hair wash disgustingly grease in tonight’s vlog.
clearly neither isla or Esme have washed their hair since they put that red dye on 😮 but I guess since sarah 48 😝 leaves her kids with lollypops stuck in their hair dye is nothing ! Isla could eat an apple through a letterbox and I think jace and baby girl are going to be the exact same and there Is no excuse ! If they where taking care of their kids health by going to drs and dentists they know they would be pulled up on their teeth and weight ! THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED but they are not ! No you just carry on spend spend spending on tit whilst your kids get more and more unhealthy and disrespectful! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
THIS BROUGHT ISABELLE TO TEARS..

Sadly it's nothing new - Isabelle is always scared/crying/going to cry. What have they done to that girl?

Esme starts the vlog; she's obsessed with making bracelets that are trending on TikTok and has made nine in 2 days. Isla made one as well. Esme has some extremely, extremely exciting news; they will soon be selling the packs for £49.99 to make the bracelets on Fidgets and Me. Esme sounds unwell, like she has a cold. She talks about more of the bracelets and then advertises more packs of beads that will be sold on Tat and Me. They're going on a fun day out so she's making another bracelet for it. Demonstration of how to make the bracelets. Esme's section of the vlog takes six minutes.

Creepy says good morning to us. He's got pringles in his mouth. They're back in Cleethorpes and he realises Mila was in Lazy's belly the last time they came and it was like a ghost town. Today it's popping and there are more people there than in the entire city of Leeds. It's the 28th August so everyone will be getting their summer holiday vibes on. It's freezing though so Creepy's hoodie will be gong on when he finishes eye bleeping himself in the viewfinder and puts the camera down. Lazy says everyone has shorts and tops on. Creepy says that British people see a bit of sun and get naked. On the other hand Creepy will see a teenage girl/young woman and get naked. On the way to the beach the pubs were full of men with no tops on but it isn't even warm. More moaning about it being freezing.

Esme carries Jace on his shoulders. They should seriously encourage him to walk, not shove him on Esme's shoulders and put strain on her back. Jace spots a pirate and a truck. Creepy asks how you fit a kitchen in a skinny fish and chip shop.

The Inghams are in a sweet shop and Creepy asks Lazy why they brought Jace in because its the most dangerous place to bring a toddler and Sarah, 38. Creepy tells Esme to keep her beady eyes closed. Isla wants to say something but Lazy tells her to wait because she wants to go on about how the shop reminds her of childhood sweets. I'd rather listen to what Isla has to say than listen to Lazy telling us about what sweets she used to eat during her childhood for the millionth time. She asks Creepy if he remembers eye poppers. He says he loved WHAM bars. Lazy decides to get some sweet but the flavour has changed from blackcurrant to Coca cola. Creepy loves cola flavour but Isabelle doesn't. He takes us on a trip down memory lane to show us what sweets he used to buy with his tuck shop money. Well I guess that explains the 49 DD moobs; they're made from WHAM bars, Parma Violets and Lutti Gold.

Outside the shop Mila is tired but won't fall asleep. Creepy says all babies should be born programmed on how to fall asleep. Humans are not born knowing how to sleep. Lazy says they're born with tiny tummies so can't stock up on a meal. There are times when babies are crying because they're tired but don't know. Isabelle says babies are new to the world and don't know they're human. They know nothing. Creepy says Mila might be a lizard. Lazy tells us that babies are snuggled in a dark belly in warm water, alone and snuggled tight. Suddenly they're pushed into this bright, scary world with people dragging you hear there and everywhere. Lets face it; midwives aren't delicate with babies because they know babies are robust. They're shoved it a plastic nappy with clothes put on and expected to be shoved into a Moses basket. Creepy reiterates that they should be born programmed to sleep.

Time to try a "bad boy" Eye Popper. Lazy takes a red one and Creepy moans about how sour it is. Lazy puts one in Esme and Isla's mouths whilst Creepy shoves the camera in their faces and laughs at them. Esme and Isla then get slush puppies. Jace has a pink ice cream and is now being carried by Isabelle. Esme gets a mango and bubblegum slush puppy. Isla has a raspberry slush puppy and a lolly; Lazy sarcastically says she's being so healthy. It's not a 9 year old's responsibility to follow a healthy diet you dumb cow. She's never been taught what a healthy diet is and you don't care so why should she? The only example she has to follow is a mother addicted to sweets and a dad addicted to teens. Lazy informs us that 90% of the ifam are at the beach today.

Esme, Jace and Isla go on the go carts. Creepy wooos. They've been sat in the soft play for two hours. They've accidentally eaten a couple of doughnut type thingymabobbys. Isabelle says Creepy got 5 and Lazy had 6. Creepy zooms in on Isabelle's face and says she finished them all. The girls and Jace are in the soft play. Jace wants £1 but Lazy says no. Creepy says he should ask Granny and Grandpa for money, not them. They're going on the 2p machines before they go home so Jace can't have another £1.

Mila is asleep on Isabelle in the arcades. Jace sits in the monster truck with Esme, although it's not working. Footage of the kids using the 2p machines. Creepy races over to Isla when she wins something. Jace wins a squishy ball. Then he wins slime, which Creepy says will have to disappear.

Isabelle has had an emotional night and feels like she will cry again. They were sitting down having dinner and Lazy and Creepy had made a post about her. Under the post was replies from other mums and strangers saying kind words. Isabelle isn't good at taking compliments. She appreciates all the comments and feels most motivated when she does Instagram Stories and people tells her the stories are helping them. What she's doing online helps one person, a few people, a group of people. It keeps her motivate to do it more. Isabelle doesn't think she can thank them enough. It was Isabelle night with Lazy and Creepy going on about how she turns 16 in a week. It was very nice. She makes herself cry again but the main point is thank you for spreading positivity when there are a lot of negative people in the world. Whenever she sees positive, kid messages they brighten her day. Isabelle is doing her bullet journal and then watching a crime documentary. Esme has been sleeping in Isla's room for the past few days so they watch their own thing.

Footage of the moon. Creepy could kiss Lazy because she put on a vegetable casserole as they left the house and walking in from the seaside it smells insane. They haven't had a slow cooked meal in so long. They're having it with Yorkshire puddings and mashed potato.

End of vlog

View attachment 742081View attachment 742084View attachment 742111View attachment 742112View attachment 742114View attachment 742123
When your mummy offers you a tuna sandwich

9FDF98D4-EE4D-4AB0-8E6D-8F42138AE355.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wish they would make the two older girls just wash their hair or have bath. For Esme to get that greasy they can’t smell good. My 14 year old has to wash her hair every day or every other day as being a teenager her hair and skin is greasy. I don’t make her do this she wants to as doesn’t want to look greasy for school. Honestly they all need a good scrub!

Reactions: 25
My Daughter was flicking through YouTube on the tv this evening, there was a thumbnail of Jace in suggestions. My Daughter said " what a cute little girl" when I said no he's a boy called Jace, she said " oh really? Why has he got a ponytail on the top of his head, it looks stupid" That child needs a flipping good haircut. His hair is matted at the back where it never gets combed.

• Haha
Imagine having to wait until your birthday for a haircut. Surely that shouldn't be a gift but part of parenting. I've never made either of my children wait until a birthday for a haircut. They go several times a year
Also you then have to have the whole family along for it🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
How do they manage to make a day at the seaside look so boring and spend more time talking about the bracelet tat than footage on the actual day out?

My daughter who is 16 next month gets her hair cut and relaxed every 3 months, don't understand how you can give a hair cut as a present for your daughter's 16th Birthday, I'd be embarrassed as a parent that I'd let her hair get to that state.

How do they manage to make a day at the seaside look so boring and spend more time talking about the bracelet tat than footage on the actual day out?
And how unkempt did Esme look ,these children need to be taught good personal hygiene.

Reactions: 24
I know I am late but just couple of thoughts of Izzy's birthday posts.

How sad is it that her 16th birthday dinner photo was with her siblings and not with her friends?
Not saying that just because she is 16 they can't celebrate her birthday as a family but at her age spending time with friends is so important and she doesn't even get to spend her birthday with some friends.

Found it doubly sad that she chose to include #16 #happy birthday #teen #teenmodel under her birthday photo. A treat for pervs who click on such hashtags 🤢🤮

I also found Sarah38's birthday post for Lazy very fake and sickly sweet.

"And I also remember wishing and hoping that we would be close when she grew up. Close enough to tell each other secrets, close enough to go shopping together, close enough to be silly together and laugh about stupid things"

Is that why you keep her at home isolated, without proper education and treat her as your live in Nanny?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.