The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah thinks she looks under 18? If you did your husband might be faithful and not message 16 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sarah38 love you do not look under 18 , you very close to being middle age, you do not dress as a 18 yr old , your caring xtra xtra baby weight your hair I'minging, mo 18 yr olds would dream of looking how do u , and poor isabelle her birthday gift a hair cut and family dinner poor sole

Reactions: 17
It’s been, what five, six weeks since Mila was born. Notice they still haven’t updated their intro to include her. Maybe struggling to to reproduce another near identical ‘fun in the sun’ montage to the same song that they’ve been doing for years because they couldn’t come up with a new idea if they tried.

Or maybe because they can’t make a new intro look half decent seeing as any recent footage they have shows them as the biggest scruffs going and twice as miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My heart breaks for Isabelle. At 16 I was well behaved, never got in trouble but I still went out all the time, hung out with my friends, had boyfriends, went to party’s ect and to see her to absolutely nothing but sit in her bedroom really gets to me. Im 23 now and some of my best and funniest memories are with my friends at that age

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my, look at the latest girl who Creepy is following. A 23 year old Spanish skater who posts lots of pics of herself wearing just her underwear. Bet that Sarah's thrilled...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Oh my, look at the latest girl who Creepy is following. A 23 year old Spanish or Portuguese skater who posts lots of pics of herself wearing just her underwear. Bet that Sarah's thrilled...
He follows alot of women who dress in skimpy clothes!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So much respect for his wife!

Remember when he pressed like on a pic of one of the school mums in her bikini?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She got asked her age because not many women her age insist on having their hair the same as her 16 year old daughter and squeezing into dungas 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . I know they’re maternity ones but them paired with her hair would make me as a stranger think she’s mentally a much younger age so maybe she’s younger .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder what excuse they’ll use for not having a party for Isabelle, the certainly can’t use COVID coz they’ve not followed the Covid rules throughout the pandemic 😷!!

Giving a full makeover as a present (i.e. making a full day of it, hair, makeup, nails, new clothes) fair enough. JUST a haircut as a present? And not even somewhere fancy or reputable??? I’d be ringing RSPCC if my parents were making me wait until my birthday for haircuts 😂

Reactions: 23
I wonder what excuse they’ll use for not having a party for Isabelle, the certainly can’t use COVID coz they’ve not followed the Covid rules throughout the pandemic 😷!!
She was meant to have a friends shopping day, lets see if that happened.

Reactions: 9
I don't know how the icult can sit through that drivel. Esme promoting future tat and me crap, them going to the seaside but just chuntering on about nothing, eating their usual healthy, sugar filled diets and the same old arcade snooze feat. Why do they make everything look so dull?

A third very young child theme park, please not for Isabelle's birthday, but at least she got her hair done.

Reactions: 18
Who needs a party when you can have a sister sleepover... 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Esme doing those bracelets.. needs one to match her outfit to go out, her mother would be far better getting her to wash, brush her hair and clean her teeth! If she was in school there is no way way she would be making those bracelets, its more for an 8 year old not a 12 year old

"I think 90% of our Ifam are here today" says Sarah, then proceeds to say hiya to probably nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was in Brighton recently and i saw that they are selling massive popper fidget things that are like a small table size with all sorts of fun shapes like mini handbags and unicorns and phone cases with them on at the pier for really cheap. I’m surprised they haven’t had a trip to brighton to restock scam and me. Honestly though it’s like the world is trolling me recently I’ve seen fake marble salt and pepper shakers and a dish set at shops and immediately thought of them.
Yes the giant ones in Brighton are only £10, my daughter bought one.

Off topic here, but I caught a glimpse of an old vlog my daughter was watching, Isla was upset because a pen had leaked over her hands and pjs, when I say upset I mean she was in bed sobbing, it was extremely uncomfortable to watch, I reckon her mother laid right into her about it and sent her to bed upset because it’s just a pen…..it just was real heartbroken sobbing, over a pen, just odd.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.