The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have Mila with her when shopping for paint?

If not. I thought she couldn’t get more than 20 minutes without her feeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How on earth can you squeeze primo nappies onto an 8lb baby?!
Sarah’s had years of practice. It wasn’t that long ago (ok 4 years) that she was bragging about squashing her 5 year old into a 2 year olds denim jacket. It didn’t fasten and the sleeves were practically up around her elbows but that’s fine. It’s just what happens when you’re that iddy biddy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How on earth can you squeeze primo nappies onto an 8lb baby?!
My new baby was 4lb we had a day in premmie then size 0 for a few weeks then size 1 no way orkess hurting her is she fitting in those We never see her change her thou that'd just the fake ones for the vlog to make out she's a tiny dot 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don't know why people seem to believe that Izzy's birth dad would be any better than her current home situation. I know Sarah stretches the truth about a lot of things, but I don't see any reason to disbelieve her that her ex was a POS, which is something she's maintained for a long time--especially not when we know from her current relationship that she has no radar for red flags, controlling behavior, etc. I fully believe that a woman who doesn't have independent access to her own money has a history of abusive relationships, possibly worse than her current one, and I think maybe we should all consider that when we wonder why Izzy doesn't have a relationship with her birth father and his family.

Just because we don't like Sarah and Chris doesn't mean that whoever came before Chris was any less awful.
It's odd because on the bio dads side of the families Facebook they have so many pics with Isabelle, she looks really happy with them, on lots of holidays, in New York, in Spain, in a family wedding, at the beach, spending Christmas there, just fully adored by them all (step mom, dad, brother, grandparents etc.) Then it all stops around the time Youtube picked up. Just nothing. Isabelle still has a photo of her brother in her room now though, which shows how close they where.

Sarah & Chris where annoyed that Isabelle's bio dad said that he didn't want her filming on the weekends she had there and then Sarah started saying on the vlogs that Isabelle wouldn't be going away at weekends anymore and needed therapy, alluding that it had something to do with her bio dad. Then she uploaded a video about being abused and used a thumbnail with a fake black eye and pouty face, trying to vaguely pin abuse to her previous relationship, Isabelle's dad. Sarah was also very jealous of the opportunities Issy would have with her grandparents, especially the holidays. When they all went to New York, Sarahs made comments about how it was so amazing together and would get bitter anytime Issy would mention being there before and quickly change the subject.

I don't know the whole story, there are a lot of questions from both sides, like why has her bio dad not done more to help Isabelle? But what I do know is that Sarah and Chris are manipulative, lying individuals who will do anything to twist a story and create a narrative to suit them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I don't think we will ever know the true situation with Isabelle's dad; sadly I don't think she will either.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Tonight’s vlog

“ so basically, so basically, so basically” 🙄
So basically baby gurrrrrrrrrl has been forced into premature baby nappies

Jace hurt his leg then orange brows talked to him in that stupid arse babeeee voice

Isla tried to draw attention to herself but was on the sofa 1/2 a mile away

footage of Isla when she was younger just to show she’s not forgotten although gormless looked a bit shocked and confused when she heard her from the sofa faaaar away

more pots lying around 🙄

Dingbat showing the shite he’s bought to put in the van - a big shower tray 🙄🙄 which I suppose can double as a bed for Jace and baby gurrrrrl

more footage of the heinous baby’s room and debates about what colour to choose to make it just that bit more horrible

Isabelle waffling on like a decorating expert ( yeah yeah I feel 1/4 sorry for her but more and more 3/4 like shuuuuuuuut up)

Esme click baiting by swinging a doll about

😘
Picture below of gormless trying to remember who that kid is on that far away sofa 🤔
Ha haaaaaa 😂 don’t know if you where trying to be funny or not but this is so my humour ! 😂 I’ll be back daily if you do this ! Much better than watching the actual videos ! 👏

It's odd because on the bio dads side of the families Facebook they have so many pics with Isabelle, she looks really happy with them, on lots of holidays, in New York, in Spain, in a family wedding, at the beach, spending Christmas there, just fully adored by them all (step mom, dad, brother, grandparents etc.) Then it all stops around the time Youtube picked up. Just nothing. Isabelle still has a photo of her brother in her room now though, which shows how close they where.

Sarah & Chris where annoyed that Isabelle's bio dad said that he didn't want her filming on the weekends she had there and then Sarah started saying on the vlogs that Isabelle wouldn't be going away at weekends anymore and needed therapy, alluding that it had something to do with her bio dad. Then she uploaded a video about being abused and used a thumbnail with a fake black eye and pouty face, trying to vaguely pin abuse to her previous relationship, Isabelle's dad. Sarah was also very jealous of the opportunities Issy would have with her grandparents, especially the holidays. When they all went to New York, Sarahs made comments about how it was so amazing together and would get bitter anytime Issy would mention being there before and quickly change the subject.

I don't know the whole story, there are a lot of questions from both sides, like why has her bio dad not done more to help Isabelle? But what I do know is that Sarah and Chris are manipulative, lying individuals who will do anything to twist a story and create a narrative to suit them.
how did you find out about the real dads family ? How did I miss all this ? I knew about her visiting him in the past and him not wanting her In vlogs etc but I don’t know names or who they are. Where do I nose into this ? 😆

Reactions: 13
So they spent most of the day at the seaside meeting all the ifqam yesterday 🤔 funny how we never see any of this OK as they say don't show everything but always used to show them chasing and meeting ifam 🤔 and wheres all the photos from these so called fans? If someone met there idols would be all other social media etc 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Chris was talking about how they still don't have internet and have to put their phones out if the window to get 4G, this to me shows that the girls do not have any friends because if the internet in ours even dares to drop out for a minute the noise that comes from my 14 and 16 yr olds rooms is like the chimp house at the zoo when they're fighting!! The panic because they can't chat online for a few seconds!🤣🤣
youve described our house there as well , all 3 of mine act like ive just condemned them to death when the internet drops :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know why people seem to believe that Izzy's birth dad would be any better than her current home situation. I know Sarah stretches the truth about a lot of things, but I don't see any reason to disbelieve her that her ex was a POS, which is something she's maintained for a long time--especially not when we know from her current relationship that she has no radar for red flags, controlling behavior, etc. I fully believe that a woman who doesn't have independent access to her own money has a history of abusive relationships, possibly worse than her current one, and I think maybe we should all consider that when we wonder why Izzy doesn't have a relationship with her birth father and his family.

Just because we don't like Sarah and Chris doesn't mean that whoever came before Chris was any less awful.
There seems to be quite a lot of projecting in this post. Firstly, Sarah does a hell of a lot more than "stretch the truth". Secondly Isabelle had a relationship with her birth father for some time and with her grandparents on that side and seemed perfectly happy with the way it was until it all stopped very abruptly. Thirdly it's one hell of a statement to say you "fully believe that a woman who doesn't have independent access to her own money has a 'history' of abusive relationships". It massively underplays the effect of the manipulative baehviour of her current partner and infers the woman in question is partly responsible for engendering the repeat patterns of behaviour. Wondering why Izzy doesn't have a relationship with her father and the possible reasons why is one thing. For anyone with a shred of moral decency, coming up with a quasi back story and "considering" that when we "wonder why Izzy doesn't have a relationship with her father goes way beyond the remit of a gossip forum.

P.S. Hi Mods, if this comes across as me telling someone what to do and earns me a warning, to save time, could you just delete my account please? I've been in an abusive relationship and I do not want to be part of a forum where it's okay for people to imply that's all I can expect out of life. It isn't and for anyone else who's been through something similar, 1: It isn't for you either and 2: It. Is. Not. Your. Fault.

P.P.S. If this is my swan song on here then I'd just like to say, bye all you Lovelies, keep the Minghams out of Wales, and finally, if I'm really going to go all #ScorchedEarth one last thing I copied from #Stormzy is 72 years old: F**K THE GOVERNMENT AND F**K BORIS! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 60
FIRST SOLO PARENT SHOPPING TRIP WITH A NEWBORN!

Solo parenting trip, but of course she takes Isabelle along to help.

Time lapse of Creepy working on the DPD van. Jace is watching tv. Mila is laying on the playmat. Lazy puts the scratch mitts back on her hands because she's scratching her eye. She feels like Mila's hands never get any air. Mila wants to feed all day so is probably having a growth spurt. Creepy has gone to the tip. Mila starts to cry.

Mila is still crying but Lazy is more interested in what is wrong with Jace. He's playing with his cars on the marble staircase. Lazy takes a still crying Mila into the living room to feed her and search for a Christmas movie to watch. Jace joins Lazy to watch A Little Boy's Christmas. Jace calls Mila "Mila Rosaboo" cackle.

Another time lapse of Creepy renovating the van. Lazy is solo parenting for the first time since having Mila. She's nervous but it's stupid. The Ingham kids don't like their car seats. Isabelle is going with Lazy to babysit Mila buy hair dye for a Sassybelle video. Isabelle says she's getting red hair dye but Lazy doesn't seem too impressed. They've come to Asda because Lazy ordered some pans online, she needs to drop something off at Next and then pick up a food order from Tesco.

Mila is in her baby carrier. Isabelle is the best person to go shopping with because she tells Lazy she doesn't need things but then notices t-shirts. There are a few things Lazy needs to buy for the kitchen; the first being a spaghett-eh spoon. She found a 39p spatula thing. Lazy likes a spud dude peeler because it has a potato on it, but Isabelle says they don't need one. Isabelle has had a problem with the tea, sugar and coffee pots and wants to change them because someone mixed the coffee with sugar and now it smells of coffee. Lazy doesn't want to buy the pot because the pink, black and grey are all different prices (£4, £3 and £2) but they should all be £2.

Isabelle is going for a semi-permanent dye. Then the Asda shop is complete and Mila is still asleep. Lazy got the pans, which were half price and luxuriously soft pillows. Lazy and Creepy have Simba pillows but the girls have normal ones that go flat as a pancake after a while. The pillows were half price.

Creepy wants to explain why the vlog are so late at the moment because they're doing his head in, the internet is doing his head in. It's 5:58pm and the vlog is 5% uploaded, even though it's been uploading for hours and hours and hours. He doesn't know what to do. They have no internet. OpenReach came out 4 weeks ago to install a fibre line. They had problem after problem getting it done and were taking the absolute mick, with delays week after week. Now it's been pushed to the end of August. Creepy has been tearing his hair out. Don't pull out too much or that bald patch will grow faster than Lazy can eat an orange twirl. They have 0 phone signal because the walls are too thick and the windows are triple glaze. They get 1 bar of 4G in the corner of the bedroom. Lazy isn't back from the shops yet so Creepy can't drive out somewhere like he does in emergencies. He will have to do that because he doesn't know what is happening. Some days the 4G works and some days it doesn't. They're not being useless on purpose, they know it's supposed to be up at 5pm. Between the work schedules; editing at night and all the stuff thy have to do in the daytime, they get them up as soon as possible when they've had a chance to check them all through. Hopefully OpenReach will sort themselves out soon.

Creepy loves Prinny but can't get used to her shorter hairdo. He says she looks like a Yorkshire Terrier. The van is too messy for anyone to understand what's going on so Creepy is going to try and explain. A big progress happened today. The frames have been built for Lazy and Creepy's elevator bed. One side will be electronics and water tanks inside a cupboard and the other side will be for storage for the girls. This is the part where you have to have vison because there will be a bench pushed to the wall that will unclip to be a long bench on both sides. Lazy and Creepy's bed will be on the ceiling with LED screw lights at the bottom. Creepy bought the bedframe which will be perfect for that and the bed will be on robot electronic actuators. to bring it down to the shelf. Apparently Isabelle and Esme's bed will the double and Lazy and Creepy's will be queen.. In front of the beds will be a toilet/shower room and in front of that will be a u-shaped sofa that turns into a double bed The seatbelt brackets for the front and rear two seats are being put in in a few days by Creepy's lovely mechanic friend, although there only appears to be six seats. They will be building the sofa/bed in a few days. It's hard for Creepy to envision because there are wires and tape everywhere so it looks messy. He's cleaning it all out, getting the screws and sawdust he's been working with today vacuumed out, making it look spanking and then they can crack on with the next part; rigging electrics. He's going to Wickes tomorrow to pick up the wood to make the front of the cupboards so they look pretty, finished and nice. The bed frame will arrive and so will the robot arms. Lazy arrives home and beeps to be let in.

Mila is asleep but Lazy has no idea how because Jace is screeching. Lazy is glad she went today and got the first trip out over with, it was also the first time she's driven since she had Mila three weeks ago. Mila was calm and loved being close to Lazy. Mila cried on the way home. She's had a feed and is snuggled up. Isabelle is having a bath, Esme is playing on her phone and Isla has been outside in her socks. Jace is watching Cocomelon. Creepy is bisseling.

Saturday is a special night. Every Friday, Esme and Isla have a sleepover. Isabelle and Esme have never had a sleepover alone but Isla has agreed to let them. Esme has never slept in Isabelle's room since they moved. Isabelle has slept in Esme's room if there was a spider or moth in her room. Esme isn't scared of moths but she couldn't catch the moth in Isabelle's room. One of the X-Box controllers broke but there were no good ones on Amazon so the only one they could get was the red one, which Isabelle hates. Esme loves Prinny's hairstyle.

End of vlog

View attachment 723658View attachment 723659View attachment 723660
hes as big as a house , hes definately wearing a 38 d there

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m really struggling with knowing wether there are what seems to be a lot of Ingham fans in this thread.

let’s be honest, we ALL have the most important thing at heart, those kids. Someone has to do something and I feel the inghams using their term “our lives and our CHRULDREN are nobody else’s business.” Sarah hun, safeguarding children is EVERYONES
business. If that makes me a “troll” then so be it. Trip trap over my bridge witch

• Heart
Reactions: 28
[QUOTE="PeachyJam, post: 6159510, member
don't know the whole story, there are a lot of questions from both sides, like why has her bio dad not done more to help Isabelle? But what I do know is that Sarah and Chris are manipulative, lying individuals who will do anything to twist a story and create a narrative to suit them.
[/QUOTE]
I know I say it quite a bit but there really isn’t a lot that her biological dad can do. Isabelle stopped seeing him and the rest of her parental family around 12/13 and around this age is when courts won’t force contact if children don’t want it. Uk courts also don’t really recognise parental alienation either so if her biological dad did bring it up it would most likely be thrown out. If her biological dad or any of her family did turn up to ‘take Isabelle away’ Sarah could just call the police because she has main residence of Isabelle so they wouldn’t be able to get anywhere near her. The only thing he can really do is keep the lines of communication open but with the control Sarah and Chris have over Isabelle I doubt she is even allowed to have his number.

This may sound bad and I could be wrong but I personally do not believe that Sarah was abused by Isabelle’s dad. I think for Sarah it’s a good way to get sympathy and attention and to paint her as the victim like she always does. I think it does suit her to have Chris to be ‘Isabelle’s dad’ because at one point she must have loved him and having a biological dad on the scene means they can’t on holiday when they want, Isabelle can’t film and it doesn’t look like the perfect family unit if Isabelle isn’t there some of the time.

I do think Sarah and Chris have alienated Isabelle from her biological dad and his family purely because it suits their family image. There’s been quite a lot of times Sarah has slagged him to the Ifam and even to Isabelle on camera so if that’s on camera what happens off camera. Plus like others have said Isabelle was taken on holiday to New York by her parental side so Sarah had to do it. They had dogs so Sarah got prinny. Her step mum (could be wrong I can’t remember) took Isabelle to watch beauty and beast so Sarah had too. I just don’t believe anything that comes out of Sarah’s mouth the woman lies about anything and everything.

sorry for the rant I just don’t think it’s fair to judge when Isabelle’s parental family have always wanted privacy. Can you imagine the back lash from the ifam if they did give their side? It just wouldn’t end well or be fair.

I’d also like to clarify that I don’t know Isabelle’s biological dad or their family. I’m not from anywhere near the area.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is Isabelle making such a big deal about being a big sister both on her Instagram and previously on the vlog? Is it because it was mentioned on here about her lack of friends and any sort of normal teenage life and she's saying her siblings are all she needs?
What about her brother from her dad?
She's fishing for presents from the ICULT

Reactions: 16
And I imagine the icult will send her plenty of gifts after the vlog she did, stating everything she hopes for ( although she doesn’t really know of anything that she wants 🤷🏻‍♀️) Definitely fishing for gifts

Reactions: 17
She's an influencer in her mind as Lazy and Creepy have planted that thought in her head,pleasant enough girl but due to being isolated from friends she's immature and dull,not her fault,release her from Pylon Palace Creepy and Lazy ,she needs freedom !

• Sad
Reactions: 23
And I imagine the icult will send her plenty of gifts after the vlog she did, stating everything she hopes for ( although she doesn’t really know of anything that she wants 🤷🏻‍♀️) Definitely fishing for gifts
They haven't had gifts from fans in a very long time. I don't think there are any of those types of people left.

Reactions: 15
Or holding her, didn’t see her holding her once in that vlog?
Come on now guys. We only see 20 minutes of their day. The 20 minutes on the vlog happened to be the 20 minutes that little Meels on wheels didn’t need to be fed or nursed 😂 I must admit thought that Sarah gets an awful lot done in her version of 20 minutes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.