The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has been said that narcissistic parents have a 'golden child' and a 'scapegoat chlld' (and this can change between siblings at any point). I have certainly seen this in my husband's family where one sister can do no wrong and the other sister is critised for absolutely every decision that she makes. I saw very unfair treatment again at a cookery class that my daughter went to over the weekend. This lady massively praised everything that her daughter did but was absolutely vile to her son. Everything he did was wrong and he got snapped at for cutting things up in the 'wrong' way and for not stiring his food in his pan correctly. He was only about 8. He looked so sad and it just reminded me of poor little Isla is being treated now 😔. She must be totally bewildered about why she was the apple of her mum's eye for 7 years but then has been treated so differently for the last two. How massively damaging for her self esteem 😔. No wonder she has mental health problems.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.