The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also hoping lazy and sleazy realizes that they are crappy parents and make a HUGE CHANGE for the sake of the kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No need to apologise, it’s fine 🙂. Sounds grim. I would ask what their tit is but it would be getting right off topic I guess. You’re right that Creepy is in a league of his own. All rather depressing that all of them are exploiting their kids and being fake. I guess having a facade to varying extents goes with the territory ☹
There is a thread about them on here if you want to have a read

Reactions: 3
with Izzy I keep getting Stockholm syndrome vibes. Lazy has so much control over Izzy that Izzy doesn’t have an original thought in her head.
All 3 of the girls are going to be a drain on the NHS mental health service as they get older, all because thier parents couldnt parent them.
Im hoping Jace and Mila get out of it all unscathed but I doubt it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
All 3 of the girls are going to be a drain on the NHS mental health service as they get older, all because thier parents couldnt parent them.
Im hoping Jace and Mila get out of it all unscathed but I doubt it.
It's going to be a tit show for Jace. The poor boy is not set up to have any strong male role models in his life given the men in the Ingham/Dixon families. I think Jace will have it hardest of all.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It's going to be a tit show for Jace. The poor boy is not set up to have any strong male role models in his life given the men in the Ingham/Dixon families. I think Jace will have it hardest of all.
There's alway Ketrina

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Young Jason is going to end up even weirder than his dad. He hasn’t got a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
They still haven’t figured out not vlogging daily in real time, and losing a Monday wages is bleeping them up more yet then????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What confirmed to me they constantly read here was the 2nd oldest throwing the doll around to try to make people think it was the newborn - totally scripted!! Lazy cackling!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if they got offered the Disney Cruise like Lucy Carter and the others. I wonder if they would have left Mila if they did because I honestly don’t think they’d turn it down

Reactions: 13
Mila's room is taking forever to finish what with them needing daily trips to B&Q for paint/wood/whatever
I still don't understand how they left everything unfinished at the Pylon Palace and went off on a holiday soon after moving in.
How strange is that Sarah38 never did any 'nesting' especially considering how they bragged about finally finding their dream home🤔

Reactions: 18
I still don't understand how they left everything unfinished at the Pylon Palace and went off on a holiday soon after moving in.
How strange is that Sarah38 never did any 'nesting' especially considering how they bragged about finally finding their dream home🤔
It still looks cold and uninviting much like themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Uncle Danny has been busy cheating on Auntie Ketrina, so Ketrina is busy making sad face TikTok videos about it rather than worry about Jace 🤦‍♀️
Oh dear, does that mean the baby plan has been scuppered? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Uncle Danny has been busy cheating on Auntie Ketrina, so Ketrina is busy making sad face TikTok videos about it rather than worry about Jace 🤦‍♀️
Jesus Christ. I need to get on tiktok. It’s always where everything seems to go down.

Except for towels. They go down on Snapchat.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder if they got offered the Disney Cruise like Lucy Carter and the others. I wonder if they would have left Mila if they did because I honestly don’t think they’d turn it down
No way Disney are well aware of their behaviour and vet who they give freebies too, plus they are anti vaxxers so couldn’t go anyway….

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who did he cheat with? Granny Jane? We know how they like to keep it in the family. 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.