The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla hamming it up for attention again, Isla being ignored again.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My hv offered to do it for me 🤣 but I’d already finished. I just kept on top of it while baby slept and I also had my ASD child at home too so no napping either. Sarah is just pure lazy… the whole family are. I can’t believe how long they’ve had the house and it’s not organised or decorated. No colour, no rugs, no decent furniture.
Sarah38 knows her target audience is mainly children and teens so she can get away with saying pretty much anything and still get compliments about being a great mother.

I had my second three weeks ago and I would have loved to say that the hardest part of it all was sitting on sofa feeling isolated.
That woman doesn't realise how easy she has it..she talks about mum guilt but has she taken any efforts to spend some time with her other children especially Jace to help him adjust to his baby sister? Has she acknowledged how much help she has from her oldest daughter?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
what is up with Creepy's eyebrows does he dye them 😂
Yes. I once asked in here because I knew he dyed them, but couldn’t put my finger on the odd shape - someone enlightened me that they look weird because he dyes all the little hairs you wouldn’t normally be able to see. Made total sense and explained the mystery of why they’re really pointed at the bridge of his nose.

Reactions: 19
I don't know why people seem to believe that Izzy's birth dad would be any better than her current home situation. I know Sarah stretches the truth about a lot of things, but I don't see any reason to disbelieve her that her ex was a POS, which is something she's maintained for a long time--especially not when we know from her current relationship that she has no radar for red flags, controlling behavior, etc. I fully believe that a woman who doesn't have independent access to her own money has a history of abusive relationships, possibly worse than her current one, and I think maybe we should all consider that when we wonder why Izzy doesn't have a relationship with her birth father and his family.

Just because we don't like Sarah and Chris doesn't mean that whoever came before Chris was any less awful.

Reactions: 14
It's odd how nine year old Isla's bedroom looks fit for a four year old and baby Mila's bedroom looks fit for a 84 year old.

Can't believe a exprienced mother of five is squeezing her good sized baby daughter in premmie nappies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Tonight’s vlog

“ so basically, so basically, so basically” 🙄
So basically baby gurrrrrrrrrl has been forced into premature baby nappies

Jace hurt his leg then orange brows talked to him in that stupid arse babeeee voice

Isla tried to draw attention to herself but was on the sofa 1/2 a mile away

footage of Isla when she was younger just to show she’s not forgotten although gormless looked a bit shocked and confused when she heard her from the sofa faaaar away

more pots lying around 🙄

Dingbat showing the shite he’s bought to put in the van - a big shower tray 🙄🙄 which I suppose can double as a bed for Jace and baby gurrrrrl

more footage of the heinous baby’s room and debates about what colour to choose to make it just that bit more horrible

Isabelle waffling on like a decorating expert ( yeah yeah I feel 1/4 sorry for her but more and more 3/4 like shuuuuuuuut up)

Esme click baiting by swinging a doll about

😘
Picture below of gormless trying to remember who that kid is on that far away sofa 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Tonight’s vlog

“ so basically, so basically, so basically” 🙄
So basically baby gurrrrrrrrrl has been forced into premature baby nappies

Jace hurt his leg then orange brows talked to him in that stupid arse babeeee voice

Isla tried to draw attention to herself but was on the sofa 1/2 a mile away

footage of Isla when she was younger just to show she’s not forgotten although gormless looked a bit shocked and confused when she heard her from the sofa faaaar away

more pots lying around 🙄

Dingbat showing the shite he’s bought to put in the van - a big shower tray 🙄🙄 which I suppose can double as a bed for Jace and baby gurrrrrl

more footage of the heinous baby’s room and debates about what colour to choose to make it just that bit more horrible

Isabelle waffling on like a decorating expert ( yeah yeah I feel 1/4 sorry for her but more and more 3/4 like shuuuuuuuut up)

Esme click baiting by swinging a doll about

😘
Picture below of gormless trying to remember who that kid is on that far away sofa 🤔
Are you doing the Vlog rundowns? Is greencow ok?

Reactions: 8
Definitely looks like he is having to blur out all of the neighbours houses, in my head I imagine them all outside the gate with pitchforks and flaming torches threatening him as he cowers behind the front door :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes I remember getting told off cause I also had to do house work and even had to do the school run with my other to after a haveing my last about 4 day after having a c section but when you have other children you just have to get on with it would be nice to sit on the pissing sofa all day just a lazy good for nothing that make up excuses
My youngest was born three days before the September term started. My eldest was in full time kindergarten and her younger sister started pre-prep and needed picking up at noon. Thank god my hubby took them on a morning. There was no time between the 12 o’clock and three o’clock collections and the baby let roar every time the bell rang. I was no better, exhausted and stressed. Esmeralda, the bells, the bells…, we remain traumatised to this day. 🔔 🔔 🔔

Reactions: 11
It's odd how nine year old Isla's bedroom looks fit for a four year old and baby Mila's bedroom looks fit for a 84 year old.

Can't believe a exprienced mother of five is squeezing her good sized baby daughter in premmie nappies!
Then she’ll complain they are leaking and that milas been crying all night (cause her nappy is wet and overflowing “

Reactions: 13
Just a welfare check…,
Are Chrisypoo and lemonelmo okay? Haven’t heard any wit and vitriol from either recently.
Please return to entertain us all,

• Heart
Sarah wonders how they got to where they are with their cringy first daily vlog. Well Sarah, first you click baited the hell out of your kids and got hundreds of thousands of views per vlog, allowing you to go on 2739128 holidays a year. Then your husband's was exposed for the creep he is and the views plummeted so now you only get 50-70k views per vlog, and are stuck in Motorway Mansion in a loveless marriage. Sucks to be you.

Definitely looks like he is having to blur out all of the neighbours houses, in my head I imagine them all outside the gate with pitchforks and flaming torches threatening him as he cowers behind the front door :ROFLMAO:
They went from one neighbourhood where they're hated to another one, where they're also hated. They would've been better off just buying a house in the middle of nowhere where no one could hate them. It was only a matter of time before the neighbours got wind of the creep's past activities.

Oh haha! No offence! Was just worried for greencow. All your points are valid 😒 they literally get worse by the day.
I'm fine. Thanks for thinking of me. No rundown today because I had to work late.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How on earth can you squeeze primo nappies onto an 8lb baby?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
How on earth can you squeeze primo nappies onto an 8lb baby?!
I think at this point Sarah is so desperate to portray that her babies and even older children are “iddy” that she is putting them in clothes that are already too small and then vacuum pack suctioning them 😂 - let’s face it, some of Jace’s early babyhood his clothes looked like frankfurter packaging from Lidl. She basically asphyxiated the poor boy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.