The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way in any shape or form am I defending anyone, however has anyone ever thought that maybe Chris holds the purse strings because Sarah is crap with money? If she genuinely has a shopping addiction, she may spend spend spend and not think about the cost. People with shopping addictions usually have a whole heap of debt that goes with it. Maybe when they met, Sarah was in a heap of debt and Chris, actually helped her out of it. I'm no way in an abusive relationship, however, my partner holds the purse strings as I've been in a lot if debt before and had poor credit. I am allowed to spend whatever I want, however, if there is no money in the pot, I get told I cannot spend anything. I have my own cards and things, but if I go out shopping with a friend, my partner may say, you can't use your credit card today, use your debit one or he may say here have cash but once its gone thats it. He's not controlling, he's trying to repair my credit score and help me clear debt. Just a thought.

Reactions: 25
It's odd because on the bio dads side of the families Facebook they have so many pics with Isabelle, she looks really happy with them, on lots of holidays, in New York, in Spain, in a family wedding, at the beach, spending Christmas there, just fully adored by them all (step mom, dad, brother, grandparents etc.) Then it all stops around the time Youtube picked up. Just nothing. Isabelle still has a photo of her brother in her room now though, which shows how close they where.

Sarah & Chris where annoyed that Isabelle's bio dad said that he didn't want her filming on the weekends she had there and then Sarah started saying on the vlogs that Isabelle wouldn't be going away at weekends anymore and needed therapy, alluding that it had something to do with her bio dad. Then she uploaded a video about being abused and used a thumbnail with a fake black eye and pouty face, trying to vaguely pin abuse to her previous relationship, Isabelle's dad. Sarah was also very jealous of the opportunities Issy would have with her grandparents, especially the holidays. When they all went to New York, Sarahs made comments about how it was so amazing together and would get bitter anytime Issy would mention being there before and quickly change the subject.

I don't know the whole story, there are a lot of questions from both sides, like why has her bio dad not done more to help Isabelle? But what I do know is that Sarah and Chris are manipulative, lying individuals who will do anything to twist a story and create a narrative to suit them.
Exactly! I`m sure i`ve commented before about the vlog where Creepy and Lazy are filming themselves ,and talking to the camera about what a great result they`ve had.Again ,it aluded to Izzy ,her bio dad ,and i`m certain they`d either seen Solicitors or been to court.It was definitely around then that Sarah began dissing Izzys` bio dad ,and making videos aluding to him being the a&usive relationship.She also persuaded Isabelle that she needed therapy ,and didn`t have to see her father.Woman`s a b(tch.Like you said ,Isabelle was perfectly happy to be with her paternal side of the family until then.Of all the things Sarah`s done ,THIS for me is her most unforgivable. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They haven't had gifts from fans in a very long time. I don't think there are any of those types of people left.
Oh I don’t know, there are plenty of ‘ I love you all’ messages still on there vlogs. I think they still have many of the younger generation idolising them!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am confused as to why anyone would buy a van for around 19k to rip everything out and start afresh, how the hell 7 are going to fit in there lol, plus installing shower toilets etc when they didnt even use them in caravan

Reactions: 28
So they spent most of the day at the seaside meeting all the ifqam yesterday 🤔 funny how we never see any of this OK as they say don't show everything but always used to show them chasing and meeting ifam 🤔 and wheres all the photos from these so called fans? If someone met there idols would be all other social media etc 🤣
Also people would be tagging them on instagram but funny how there is never any photos that their fans have uploaded. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They think by doing days put will get the views back problem is they go places not suitable for most of them, dont actually film any of the place and it's just them moaning 24/7

Reactions: 11
From what I can see neither if them are good decision makers with money, I think they've got this far from having an accountant. I mean who spends 19k on a van because it's already been done out just to rip it out and start again. You would just buy a cheaper van/less miles etc and do it yourself. She buys tons of cheap tit and he buys massive expensive tit. They are as bad as each other.
No way in any shape or form am I defending anyone, however has anyone ever thought that maybe Chris holds the purse strings because Sarah is crap with money? If she genuinely has a shopping addiction, she may spend spend spend and not think about the cost. People with shopping addictions usually have a whole heap of debt that goes with it. Maybe when they met, Sarah was in a heap of debt and Chris, actually helped her out of it. I'm no way in an abusive relationship, however, my partner holds the purse strings as I've been in a lot if debt before and had poor credit. I am allowed to spend whatever I want, however, if there is no money in the pot, I get told I cannot spend anything. I have my own cards and things, but if I go out shopping with a friend, my partner may say, you can't use your credit card today, use your debit one or he may say here have cash but once its gone thats it. He's not controlling, he's trying to repair my credit score and help me clear debt. Just a thought.

Reactions: 22
I love the fact that they are so many vlogs behind . When the views start to slide as they are they can't take immediate action as they have already filmed at least 5 days. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These parents are manipulating narcissistic and greedy they are exploiting these kids.
If they are being bratty, or acting younger than their years or generally playing up for the camera then that’s what Sarah and him want, the poor kids are doing what’s required of them to keep the money rolling in, you could say that at 16 Isabelle can make her own decisions but if she did refuse to participate in the blogs or tried to rebuild her relationship with her dad and family what use would she be to the money making blog life ?
kids are being brainwashed by these parents they think that they are only safe together and under parents control some of them may break free some of them never will it’s so sad and completely not those kids fault but their unbearable and selfish parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That would make sense if he didn’t have his own problem with money in that he’s just allegedly bought some shite van they are all going to be on the run in …. Er I mean on holiday in 🤔 plus the many many bits and bobs to go in the van
Oh and a jacuzzi
Patio furniture
Ridiculous new phones
Many drones
Hair dye
Beanies

They are as bad as each other

From what I can see neither if them are good decision makers with money, I think they've got this far from having an accountant. I mean who spends 19k on a van because it's already been done out just to rip it out and start again. You would just buy a cheaper van/less miles etc and do it yourself. She buys tons of cheap tit and he buys massive expensive tit. They are as bad as each other.
Just said practically the same thing 😂 they are bloody stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That would make sense if he didn’t have his own problem with money in that he’s just allegedly bought some shite van they are all going to be on the run in …. Er I mean on holiday in 🤔 plus the many many bits and bobs to go in the van
Oh and a jacuzzi
Patio furniture
Ridiculous new phones
Many drones
Hair dye
Beanies

They are as bad as each other

Just said practically the same thing 😂 they are bloody stupid
Yep I totally get it and agree. They are both as bad as each other. The point I was trying to make was to answer people who said about abusive relationships. I was just trying to say that it's not always the case and maybe she's chosen not to have financial responsibility as she's crap at it. Chris is dreadful at the moment and we all know what he says goes. I wouldn't dare spend £20k on a heap of tit, my partner would lose his tit if I rocked up in that.

Reactions: 8
Have they even built that patio furniture yet?
It seems like the hot tub has been forgotten already.

Mila's room is taking forever to finish what with them needing daily trips to B&Q for paint/wood/whatever.

Lazy belittling Isabelle again when talking about Mila's cot. Poor Isabelle, that shows just how limited her life is, only talking about nappies and the colour of her sister's cot.

The van looked tiny and claustrophobic with just Creepy in it, imagine it with Lazy and the chuldrun as well. Mila won't stay a small baby for long no matter how much Lazy squashes her into too small nappies and clothes.

Reactions: 27
[QUOTE="PeachyJam, post: 6159510, member
don't know the whole story, there are a lot of questions from both sides, like why has her bio dad not done more to help Isabelle? But what I do know is that Sarah and Chris are manipulative, lying individuals who will do anything to twist a story and create a narrative to suit them.
I know I say it quite a bit but there really isn’t a lot that her biological dad can do. Isabelle stopped seeing him and the rest of her parental family around 12/13 and around this age is when courts won’t force contact if children don’t want it. Uk courts also don’t really recognise parental alienation either so if her biological dad did bring it up it would most likely be thrown out. If her biological dad or any of her family did turn up to ‘take Isabelle away’ Sarah could just call the police because she has main residence of Isabelle so they wouldn’t be able to get anywhere near her. The only thing he can really do is keep the lines of communication open but with the control Sarah and Chris have over Isabelle I doubt she is even allowed to have his number.

This may sound bad and I could be wrong but I personally do not believe that Sarah was abused by Isabelle’s dad. I think for Sarah it’s a good way to get sympathy and attention and to paint her as the victim like she always does. I think it does suit her to have Chris to be ‘Isabelle’s dad’ because at one point she must have loved him and having a biological dad on the scene means they can’t on holiday when they want, Isabelle can’t film and it doesn’t look like the perfect family unit if Isabelle isn’t there some of the time.

I do think Sarah and Chris have alienated Isabelle from her biological dad and his family purely because it suits their family image. There’s been quite a lot of times Sarah has slagged him to the Ifam and even to Isabelle on camera so if that’s on camera what happens off camera. Plus like others have said Isabelle was taken on holiday to New York by her parental side so Sarah had to do it. They had dogs so Sarah got prinny. Her step mum (could be wrong I can’t remember) took Isabelle to watch beauty and beast so Sarah had too. I just don’t believe anything that comes out of Sarah’s mouth the woman lies about anything and everything.

sorry for the rant I just don’t think it’s fair to judge when Isabelle’s parental family have always wanted privacy. Can you imagine the back lash from the ifam if they did give their side? It just wouldn’t end well or be fair.

I’d also like to clarify that I don’t know Isabelle’s biological dad or their family. I’m not from anywhere near the area.
sooo glad someone else has said this! I myself don’t believer for ONE SECOND that Sarah was in a relationship that was physically abusive and violent. We’ve all seen some of the sides of her when she’s either been out of camera shot or on social media calling people “fat c*nts” or Jane saying “Sarah would knife them” she can hold her own! and I fail to believe with a thug family from seacroft backing her up (I.e damo, James and Katrina and her litter) that any man would abuse Sarah. And before anyone says “but Sarah is many things but she wouldn’t lie about that.” YES SHE WOULD! Just look at the fake bruises and cuts on the thumbnail of that “abusive relationship” video!!!
And also - you wouldn’t put it on a Channel aimed at kids! She would do that to a more mature audience.

I said what I said 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
sooo glad someone else has said this! I myself don’t believer for ONE SECOND that Sarah was in a relationship that was physically abusive and violent. We’ve all seen some of the sides of her when she’s either been out of camera shot or on social media calling people “fat c*nts” or Jane saying “Sarah would knife them” she can hold her own! and I fail to believe with a thug family from seacroft backing her up (I.e damo, James and Katrina and her litter) that any man would abuse Sarah. And before anyone says “but Sarah is many things but she wouldn’t lie about that.” YES SHE WOULD! Just look at the fake bruises and cuts on the thumbnail of that “abusive relationship” video!!!
And also - you wouldn’t put it on a Channel aimed at kids! She would do that to a more mature audience.

I said what I said 🤷🏼‍♀️
there are plenty of women handy with the slaps and kicks etc who seem perfectly nice
Luckily the courts are waking up to parental alienation but family matters are extremely expensive if you are not entitled to legal aid and people are either not confident enough to be a litigant in person or don’t have thousands and thousands to pursue what in the end might end up as sporadic contact and constantly dragging the matter back to court for non compliance and with a resentful teenager ( not saying Isabelle was resentful but you get my drift)
Sometimes people do give up and leave it with the hope that the child once an adult will see things as more balanced but she is so firmly entrenched with them I don’t see much hope for that
But ultimately we don’t know the whole story with her dad so it’s just speculation isn’t it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

I said what I said 🤷🏼‍♀️
it wouldn’t surprise me if she was the abusive one

• Heart
Reactions: 30
These parents are manipulating narcissistic and greedy they are exploiting these kids.
If they are being bratty, or acting younger than their years or generally playing up for the camera then that’s what Sarah and him want, the poor kids are doing what’s required of them to keep the money rolling in, you could say that at 16 Isabelle can make her own decisions but if she did refuse to participate in the blogs or tried to rebuild her relationship with her dad and family what use would she be to the money making blog life ?
kids are being brainwashed by these parents they think that they are only safe together and under parents control some of them may break free some of them never will it’s so sad and completely not those kids fault but their unbearable and selfish parents.
#vlogs why does autocorrect hate me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the duck did Lazy get away with that disgusting thumbnail of her sporting a black eye? That is defo one of the most fucked up and disturbing things she has ever done. Was it because they were flying high at that particular time and tit didnt seem to stick to them? Plus im assuming that was the time they had more money than sense and perhaps if her bio dad had tried to take action then the Minghams would have just thrown money at solicitors and legal costs. But honestly with that bleeping thumbnail, what parents could see that and carry on allowing their kids to continue watching. If i had kids watching them then it would certainly make me sit up,take notice and put a stop to my kids watching.
Luckily my own kids dont watch family vloggers, but even if they did im sure the Mingham's wouldnt get a look in!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.