The Ingham Family #187 Oh just shut up Jessica or whatever your name is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if the vlog will be late today as lazy says they are always out and about walking around the new area etc exploring but they cut it out 🤣
I know, imagine having this fun filled life and out all the time, then saying "let's keep all that secret and just let the kids talk about some crap for 10 minutes and put that on YouTube."

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is Isabelle making such a big deal about being a big sister both on her Instagram and previously on the vlog? Is it because it was mentioned on here about her lack of friends and any sort of normal teenage life and she's saying her siblings are all she needs?
What about her brother from her dad?

Reactions: 34
Ingham's old rivals Fizz Family released a standard vlog this morning and it's already way ahead of the Inghams. The like to dislike ratio is interesting as well. Inghams used to be miles ahead of FF before Chris was outed for being a creep

Screenshot 2021-08-29 16.48.15.png

Screenshot 2021-08-29 16.48.27.png

Reactions: 30
Why is Isabelle making such a big deal about being a big sister both on her Instagram and previously on the vlog? Is it because it was mentioned on here about her lack of friends and any sort of normal teenage life and she's saying her siblings are all she needs?
What about her brother from her dad?
She's turning into her mother Sarah38,sounds like her ,has no friends ,resembles her and has regressed to acting far younger than she is,poor girl could do with some interaction from her paternal family to get some freedom from the Mingham cult.

#188 Mingham kids -'Mummy, Daddy what's the plan ?'
Lazy & &Creepy -'We go on the run in a Dpd van.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Yes I remember getting told off cause I also had to do house work and even had to do the school run with my other to after a haveing my last about 4 day after having a c section but when you have other children you just have to get on with it would be nice to sit on the pissing sofa all day just a lazy good for nothing that make up excuses
My hv offered to do it for me 🤣 but I’d already finished. I just kept on top of it while baby slept and I also had my ASD child at home too so no napping either. Sarah is just pure lazy… the whole family are. I can’t believe how long they’ve had the house and it’s not organised or decorated. No colour, no rugs, no decent furniture.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it's been said on here loads and I've previously said it myself but what is the excuse for the late vlog? They can't hide behind the internet excuse anymore and as they are about a week behind there's plenty of time to get the vlog edited and uploaded.

Reactions: 17
What is it with those pair? Chris doesnt wear old clothes to paint in, instead he just ruins whatever he's wearing. Both of them open paint pots and paint with no covering on the carpet! Sarah sat there at the end of the vlog with the paint open on the new carpet going on about whether she's chosen the right paint and all the children there messing about around her. She's practically asking for paint on the carpet like in Jace's room.

Reactions: 36
I’m disappointed with Issys birth father, surely any normal person wouldn’t have let her regress to a preteen. Somebody had the chance to save her yet they neglected their parental duties. I personally think she’s beyond help now.
Im sad to say I have to agree up until now he’s got off quite lightly as most absent fathers do ! If he wanted her in his life he would have made that happen and unless he’s a RSO then he would be allowed access and to be fair due to our crappy judicial system he probably would still have been allowed to see her. 😫 unless she said she absolutely didn’t want to see him which I think if memory serves me is her right after 13 ? Might be wrong so please don’t quote me. Either / or he should have provided her with an alternate place to go for respite. It is too late now imo for her ever to be on a level with girls her own age unless when Esme grows up Izzy follows her lead ? But still embarrassing being on the same level as your 9 year old sister and behind your 11 year old sister without any clinical reason for that. The immaturity is horrendous and I have a feeling they are deliberately getting Esme to act more stupid ever since some of us here said she was more mature than Izzy. They clearly read here every day and act accordingly ! Creepy freaks ! After yesterday’s tit show I don’t want to watch them anymore ever unless someone links to something that can’t be missed in which case I’ll hope that ‘ another youtuber ‘ * wink * might upload it to save giving those wasters a view !

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I remember those toilet roll dolls so well. They were mostly pink but there were a few lilac. I was invited to tea at a ‘posh’ girls house and theirs was yellow (or as her mum said ‘lemon’). Lazy would be a lemon.

There’s a family vlog by a woman from Wales who seems to be rigidly organised with boxes and storage and lives by routine/rituals. Everything in her families life seems regimented to the last. However, in the woman’s defence her children put their dirty washing in baskets, help with chores and putting clean clothes away. It’s the far opposite of the idle minghams but somewhere in between must be a good starting point.
She`d have apoplexy if she spent more than half an hour in the Minghams warehouse of horrors!

Reactions: 7
I can imagine Sarah being really scary When she shouts. There’s this moment in the shorter ad vlog where she looks to the side and almost ‘breaks character’ for a second and she looks pure evil snd im sure she’s looking at one of the kids
I think the woman is pure evil ! She doesn’t have a redeeming quality ! I have no doubt that she roars at them off screen , they have even testified to the fact themselves in Q&As that she’s the loud shouty one and Chris is quiet ! Surprise surprise 🙄 the fact that her kids ‘ hero worship her on camera ‘ is more to do with how mean she is imo not because she’s a good mother but then I don’t think anyone on here doubted that ! I am no doubt preaching to the choir as they say ! 😬

View attachment 733703
Lazy is on her stories calling out NextOfficial for doing the same tit that she does with their cheap iFam tat🤷🏼 Shut the duck up Sarah 🤦‍♀️
HYPOCRICY at its finest 😆 you couldn’t make it up ! Narcissistic twit. She’s deluded to fk !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No esmè 😭😭😭😭 she’s morphing into Chris with the facial pulling and borderline psychotic facial expressions. I’m gutted 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know they're only kids but I cringe when Esme & Isabelle come on screen, the vlogs are dire ,the beginning of the end ...?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So, she can't even buy the proper nappies!!
The other day Esme didn't want to go with them to the passport office, incase Jace was car sick, then today she went in the car along with Jace!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Chris said Jace had come down from Esmes room when he hurt his leg. Fair enough, that stairs has carpet and the landing has carpet (I still think he shouldn't be coming down those stairs on his own) Creepy then went on to say that Jace is off to show Sarah. Now, where was Sarah? In her bedroom? In Islas bedroom? The bathroom? The wardrobe room? Or was she in her usual habitat, sitting on her arse on one of the squillion sofas DOWNSTAIRS accessible from upstairs via that lethal monstrosity of a staircase? I hope someone was with Jace when he was going down them.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.